NIMHANS Recruitment 2017-18: Assistants, JRF, Manager, and Other Posts Vacancies
National institute of Mental health and Neuro Sciences have made a released about having 16 posts vacant for the respectable post of Assistants, JRF, Manager, and Other Posts. This employment advertisement is named which is given as NIMHANS Recruitment 2017-18. Those who needs to get recruited in this prestigious organization can submit their application forms for participating in the vacancy notification by following the procedure. To know more about the given advertisement one can stay tuned on this page or on the website.
NIMHANS Vacancy and the Required Qualifications:
NMIMS uploaded a classified ad with the name NIMHANS Recruitment 2017-18, and suggested some measures about the vacancy details and the number of seats each department holds,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of seats||Required Qualifications|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1 nos.||
|2.||Technical Assistant||1 nos.||
|3.||Assistant dietician||1 nos.||
|4.||Staff Nurse||1 nos.||
|6.||Assistant Professor||1 nos.||
|7.||Computer Programmer||1 nos.||
|9.||Staff Nurse||1 nos.||
The boundaries set as per the rules for the age group in the NIMHANS Recruitment 2017-18 is,
- For Post. No.1, 40
- For Post. No. 2, 35
- For Post. No. 3, 30
- For Post. No. 4, 5, 8 and 9, 27 years
- For Post. No. 6, 50 years
- For Post. No. 7, 45 years
All selections in the NIMHANS Recruitment 2017-18, shall be done as per these instructions that,
Interviews or written exams shall be taken by the panel. One is advised to do their best in the rounds.
After one has been an employee of NIMHANS, they shall be paid this pay scale,
- For Post. No. 1, they pay is 28,000 with 30% of HRA, and no grade pay.
- For Post. No. 2 and 6, the pay is 28, 775 INR.
- For Post. No. 3, pay is 15,600-39,100 INR with grade pay 8000 INR
- For Post. No. 7, pay is 15,600-39,100 INR with grade pay 5400 INR
- For Post. No. 4 and 8, the pay shall be 9,300-34,800 INR, with g.p of 4,200 INR
- For Post. No. 5 and 9, the pay is 5,200-20,200 INR.
How to Apply NIMHANS Recruitment:
- Visit the official website which is linked as www.nimhans.ac.in
- Find out the vacancy section and then click on it, which will take you to a new screen with many vacancies.
- Select the vacancy of your choice and then the notification shall appear on the window. You have to read it.
- The eligibility you have, compared it with the note and then you can apply by following some rules and regulations given in the NIMHANS Recruitment 2017-18.
- The application has to be downloaded, and has to be filled with documents affixed at the back.
- If the form is not downloaded and submitted, one has to write an application, attach documents and send on address given on this page.
- One has to follow all important dates prescribed on this page.
National institute of Mental health and Neuro Sciences,
P.B. No. 2900,
D.R. College Post, Hosur Road,
|Sr.no||Post Number||Group A/B/C Fee||SC ST Fee|
|1.||6 & 7||2000 INR||1000 INR|
|2.||3 & 8||1000 INR||750 INR|
|3.||4,5 AND 9||750 INR||500 INR|
|For Post. No.1||10th February 2017, up to 4 pm|
|For Post. No.2||1st February 2017, up to 4 pm|
|For Post. No.3-9||4th March 2017, up to 4 pm|
The official website is – http://www.nimhans.ac.in/vacancy-announcements
The email address for any details [email protected]