NIMH Recruitment 2016: Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology , Rehabilitation Therapist, LDC/ Typist & Attender vacancies:
An ISO 9001:2008 Institution – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.02/2016
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH) has published notification for the recruitment of Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology , Rehabilitation Therapist, LDC/ Typist & Attender vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 09-05-2016.
- The candidates can fill their application form in the prescribed format on or before 09.05.2016
- The candidates are informed to download the application form from the website www.nimhindia.gov.in and sent the application form with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- to the address the Director, NIMH, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name of the Post:
- Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology: 01 Post
- Rehabilitation Therapist: 01 Post
- LDC/ Typist: 01 Post
- Attender: 01 Post
Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology:
- Two year M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or Rehabilitation Psychology from reputed Institutions such as NIMHANS, Bangalore, CIP, Ranchi and NIMH, Secunderabad etc. OR
- Ph.D in Child/ Experimental/ Community/ Educational Psychology as per the requirement of the particular position available for recruitment.
- Registered as a professional with MCI/RCI
- Two years experience of teaching/research in the relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mental Retardation/ Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation Therapy/ Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation Services (Mental Retardation) OR
- Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention OR
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology
- Desirable Experience of working with persons with mental handicap.
- SSLC or equivalent examination
- Typing lower (30 w.p.m) in English
Experience of typing in Hindi
10th class or equivalent pass.
- Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology- Not exceeding 45 yrs
- Rehabilitation Therapist- – Not exceeding 35 yrs
- LDC/Typist- The candidate should be between 18 years and 28 years
- Attender- Not exceeding 28 yrs
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the norms of GOI to SC/ST/OBC/ PH/Ex-Servicemen/employees already working in Central Government Departments. The cut off date for determining eligibility of age will be as on the last date of submission of applications.
- The candidates selected on direct recruitment for the posts at sl.no.01 to 03 will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension scheme introduced by the Government of India w.e.f.01.01.2004.
- Mere possessing the EQ will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of candidates called for interview/written test is based on the short listing of candidates by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only short listed candidates will be communicated and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The post at Sl.No.01 is to be filled on direct recruitment on All India basis.
- The posts at Sl.No.02 to 03 are to be filled on direct recruitment on Regional Basis (Telangana Region).
- The post at Sl.No.4 is to be filled purely on contractual basis for initial period of one year (extendable) on satisfactory performance.
- The candidates appointed on contractual basis will not have any claim or right for continuation of service or automatic extension.
- No claim for permanency is admissible on contractual appointment.
- The contract may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice period.
- The pay of the appointee is fixed based on the initial pay in the pay band and grade pay.
- All educational/professional/technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University
- The relevant experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The selection for the posts at Sl.No.2, 3 & 4 will be done as per the instructions of the DOPT vide OM.No.39020/01/2013-Estt(B)-Part, dated 29.12.2015 and as per the rules of the Institute.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the rules of NIMH.
- Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology- PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.5400 (G.P)
- Rehabilitation Therapist PB-1- Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2800 (GP)
- LDC/Typist PB-1- Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900 (GP)
- Attender- PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1800 (GP)
- The pay and allowances etc are admissible as per rules of the Institute.
How to Apply:
- The filled in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach the Director, NIMH, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 09.05.2016.
- Applications received late/incomplete will not be considered.
- The applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Bodies must send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ‘ ________________________________’.
- The Institute reserves right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reasons.
- Canvassing in any manner will disqualify from the selection process.
Application/ Processing Fee:
- Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIMH should be submitted along with the application.
- No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category
Last date for submission of Application form- 09.05.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates can download the application form from the website www.nimhindia.gov.in and can send the complete application form to the address Director, NIMH, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 09.05.2016.