NIFT Admission 2018 –
NIFT Admission 2018: The NIFT Admission 2018 Notification has been released online for Bachelor and Master’s programs in fashion technology. The registration process is from the 20th Oct to 29th Dec, and eligible aspirants have to submit their online forms. The UG and PG courses at NIFT demand creativity, passion, English and design skills, as well as an innovative and artistic mindset. The additional details pertaining to NIFT Application Form 2018 are presented below on this page by our website team after careful scrutiny.
The NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 is held next year, and the merit rankers are given admission into colleges on 16 campuses. The written exam and admit card dates are listed below on this page along with other selection criteria. The interested aspirants are instructed to go through the complete details of this page and be clear on NIFT Admission 2018 procedure.
NIFT Courses 2018:
The UG and PG programs in fashion design and technology for higher secondary and graduate candidates include the following-
- Bachelor of Design (B Des.)
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech.)
- Master of Design (M Des.)
- Master of Fashion Management (MFM)
- Master of Fashion Technology (MF Tech.)
- Bachelor courses are open to candidates who completed their senior secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent from a recognized Central/State Board.
- The aspirants who have 3-4 years of diploma that is recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education are also eligible for admission.
- Undergraduate degree holders and contenders appearing in the final year UG examination are also qualified to apply for PG courses.
- The MF Tech. aspirants should have completed their BF Tech. from NIFT or B.E/B Tech. from a recognized Institute / University in India.
The applicants should have a maximum age limit of 23 yrs. as of 1st Oct, 2017 for participation in NIFT 2018 Admission process. The upper age limit is relaxed for SC, ST, and PWD candidates by a period of 5 yrs as per Government orders.
Check The Admission Calendar of 2018:
The application fee for NIFT Admission 2018 has been set at the following rates –
|General/ Non-Creamy OBC Candidates||Rs 1500/-|
|SC,ST,PWD Candidates||Rs 750/-|
|Online Payment Mode||Debit/Credit Cards|
|Offline Payment||Bank DD – NIFT HO payable at New Delhi|
The aspirants have to compulsorily appear for the NIFT Exam 2018 and the selection criteria includes merit in entrance tests, and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The written exam has different formats such as General Aptitude Test/GAT, Creative Ability Test/CAT, and Situation Skills Test for UG programs. Candidates from OBC category have 27% reservation, while Domiciled and Foreign nationals together get 35% seats. The other seats are distributed among PWD, SC, and ST candidates in 5%, 15%, and 7.5% quotas respectively.
How To Apply For NIFT Exam:
- First, You have to open the official portal of NIFT 2018 at the following link – www.nift.ac.in
- Scroll down the home page, and click ‘Apply Now’ link on the left side.
- On admission portal, Read the official instructions to confirm your eligibility.
- Fresh candidates have to create a login account to start application process.
- Login with email id and date of birth and fill in the registration form.
- Upload the digital scans of testimonials and go to the payment gateway.
- Make an online payment of prescribed fee and click the final submit button.
- Use login details if you want to modify the application form details before last date.
- Those who pay the fee offline using bank challan have to submit hard copies.
- Take printout of filled in application form, and attach challan and photocopies.
- Enclose in an envelope and send by post to following address before the last date-
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
The following significant dates are important as per NIFT Admission Notice 2018-
|Start Date Of Online Registration||20th Oct, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Registration||29th Dec, 2017|
|Last Date With Late Fee||2nd Jan, 2018|
|Release Date Of Online Admit Card||9th Jan, 2018|
|Date Of Written Exam for UG/PG Courses||21st Jan, 2018|
Official Link : http://www.nift.ac.in/
To Apply Online – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here