NICED Recruitment 2017 at niced.org.in SRF/Asst Post Walk-In Notification
National Institute of cholera and Enteric Diseases(NICED) also called by name as Cholera Research Centre was firstly, coined in the year 1962, and renamed as niced recruitment in the year 1979. With the name there were many changes brought about in the Institute. It was given the position of affiliated with WHO as a Collaborating Centre for research and training in Diarrheal Diseases in 1980s.This particular institute in India is deeply engrossed in educating the masses and training them in research various diseases caused due to diarrhea, in order to maintain level of health-services daily in India. Referring and providing services with National Diarrheal disease Control Programme are some of the main aims of the institute. Also, it provides education of how to conquer epidemics in masses while times of National emergency. Areas selected for their research work mainly involve communities, tribes, study of molecular epidemiology, clinical research, molecular biology etc.,
Opportunities are being provided in NICED for filling up vacancies for job in various categories some of them are Senior research fellow, Project technical Assistant, etc. . Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in NICED. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Administration works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise. Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
4 seats or job positions in the NICED. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within thirty days of the notification first updated.
There are total 4 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Name of The post|
|1.||Senior Research fellow(medical)|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow|
|3.||Project technical assistant(Research)-1|
|4.||Project Research Scientist(Non-Medical)-1|
|5.||Project technical assistant(Research)-1|
National Institute of cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
|Sr.no||Name of The post||Required Qualification|
|1.||Senior Research fellow(medical)||
|2.||Junior Research Fellow||
|3.||Project technical assistant(Research)-1||
|4.||Project Research Scientist(Non-Medical)-1||
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the NICED, which is given below,
|Sr.no||Name of The post||Age-Limit|
|1.||Senior Research fellow(medical)||Age must be not more than 35 years|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow||Age must be not more than 28 years|
|3.||Project technical assistant(Research)-1||Age must be not more than 30 years|
|4.||Project Research Scientist(Non-Medical)-1||Age must be not more than 35 years|
|5.||Project technical assistant(Research)-1||Age must be not more than 30 years|
Applicants who have completed all mode of selection and are selected, they will be paid a handsome amount which are given below,
|Sr.no||Name of The post||Pay-scale(monthly)|
|1.||Senior Research fellow(medical)||20000 INR. Plus 30% of H.R.A|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow||Decided by NICED.|
|3.||Project technical assistant(Research)-1||28755 INR|
|4.||Project Research Scientist(Non-Medical)-1||51030 INR|
|5.||Project technical assistant(Research)-1||17040 INR|
- Selection process is through only Interview Mode
- That means there are mainly one chance for the applicants to assure their seats.
- Selection Process is simple, by Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- All the application forms or all details with respective to the above noted posts for which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on the website which is www.niced.org.in
- One must bring all documents while coming for interviews.
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include All degrees, certificates or testimonials(respective degree according to posts)
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
Venue for Interviews:
National institute of Cholera and Enteric diseases,
P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme-XM, Beliaghata,
- All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before dates of notification being updated on the website
- Dates for interviews are given below:
|Senior Research fellow||2/06/2016|
|Project Research Scientist(Non-Medical)||14/06/2016|
|Project technical assistant||14/06/2016|
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: is www.niced.org.in
This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: http://www.niced.org.in/placements.htm