NHSRC Recruitment 2017 | Senior/Lead Consulting Jobs
The National Health Systems Resource Centre has leaked an advertisement for Recruitment plans they are going to undertake in their Centre. The NHSRC Recruitment is available online as they are in search for many dynamic personalities who will be able to fill up the positions for Senior OR Lead Consultants. There are 8 seats vacant for the applicants to bid for. Applicants can evenly send their applications only through emails before 1st July 2017. To collect all the data about the Recruitment Notice by NHSRC, go through this page and then only move on towards the application part.
Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
The position which the National Health Systems Resource Centre is talking about is mentioned here in this section as per the NHSRC Recruitment Article,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Department||Total Vacancies||Required Qualification as per the NHSRC Notification|
|Senior Consultant||Maternal Health||1 no.||
|Family Planning||1 no.|
|2.||Consultant||Adolescent Health||1 no.||
|Adolescent Health (Training)||1 no.|
|Adolescent Health (Data Analysis and Monitoring)||1 no.|
|3.||Lead Consultant||Child Health||1 no.||
|RCH Donor Co-ordination||1 no.|
|Total Vacancies as per the NHSRC Notification||8 nos.|
Appliers, who are sending their applications through email to NHSRC for Senior/Lead Consulting Jobs, should be of 55 years or below the age limit.
For the NHSRC Recruitment, performance of individuals will be assessed in the test taken or in Personal Interview conducted by The National Health Systems Resource Centre.
- The pay for Post. No. 1, is between 90000 INR-1 Lakh, 30,000 INR
- The pay for Post. No. 2, 40000 INR-90000 INR
- The pay for Post. No. 3, 1 Lakh, 30,000 INR -1 Lakh, 50,000 INR
How to Apply:
- Appliers who wish to apply for the Consulting Jobs through the NHSRC Recruitment, visit on the official website of the National Health Systems Resource Centre which is www.nhsrcindia.org
- From the very first page, Just hit on the link which says “Opportunities”, this link will take you towards the Recruitment section.
- From there, make selection on to the option saying “Current Vacancies” from the menu and select the appropriate link.
- Complete the form which has been given in the links section of the page and submit before the deadline on given email address by the NHSRC Department.
|The last date to apply at NHSRC is||1st July 2017|
- The official website of the National Health Systems Resource Centre which is www.nhsrcindia.org
- The Web-Portal to apply for Consulting Jobs is http://www.nhsrcindia.org/recruitment/APPLICATION%20FORM.DOCX
- Email Address [email protected]
Some Important links to check
|State Govt jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||PSC jobs|