NHPC Scholarship 2017 – Assam Domicile Students – 214 Fellowships For UG, PG Students – Apply Today! – Last Date – 28th Feb, 2017
NHPC Scholarship 2017: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has announced fellowship for Assamese students pursuing higher education. Undergraduates and Master’s degree aspirants are eligible to receive an attractive scholarship every month for the entire duration of academic study. The prescribed format application forms can be downloaded using the below provided links and procedure. The applications submitted after last date are rejected, so apply soon to avoid disappointment! The NHPC Scholarship 2017 scheme is completely at the discretion of selection authorities and all decisions are final and binding on aspirants.
Organization Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Scholarship Name: NHPC Fellowship Scheme For Assam 2017
Scholarship Number: 214
Scholarship Basis: Merit – cum – Family Annual Income
Scholarship Amount: Rs 2000 to Rs 10000 per month based on academic study programme
Official Website: http://nhpcindia.com
About NHPC Scholarship:
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) offers student scholarships to encourage higher education among low income families. Meritorious boys and girls from low income background as well as students from other backward regions of Assam are provided an attractive monthly fellowship. The scholarship amount depends on the course being studied by the selected students. Sons and daughters of NHPC/Joint Venture employees are ineligible for this fellowship. The online resources provide additional information and application forms along with timely updates to assist the interested students. Aspirants are advised to check the website regularly to receive the latest updates and other useful details.
Eligibility Criteria For NHPC Scholarship 2017:
The interested aspirants can send their applications after confirming the following eligibility criteria –
- Only Assamese students with domicile status are eligible.
- Students of IIT/NIT/IISc should not be receiving any other form of financial assistance or stipends.
- Only full-time degree students are eligible to apply for fellowship.
- Qualification criteria is 50% marks or equivalent OGPA/CGPA grade
- Family income has to be 2 lakhs or less. In case students are not available, income limit is raised to 4 lakhs per annum.
- Students should not be availing other financial support or scholarship.
- Students receiving fee waiver/reimbursement from State Governments can apply.
How To Apply For NHPC Scholarship 2017:
Interested aspirants can study the following sequence of steps for submitting applications –
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://nhpcindia.com
- Next click the ‘Careers’ link at the top of the page.
- Read thoroughly all the information on the fellowship scheme.
- Click the ‘Download Application Form’ after that.
- Take a print out of this prescribed application format and fill in the details.
- Attach all required documents that are verified and certified by Principal/Dean in an envelope.
- Submit by registered/speed post on or before 28th February, 2017 at –
Subansiri Lower H.E. Project,
Assam, Pin- 787035.
Important Dates For NHPC Scholarship 2017:
As per the NHPC Scholarship 2017 notification, The following important dates have been tabulated –
|Publishing Date Of Official Notification||January, 2017|
|Last Date Of Application Submission||
28th February, 2017
Check Some Important Links: