NHPC Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Position of Industrial Trainee
NHPC Recruitment 2016 – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited released notification for job position of Industrial Trainee.
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited or NHPC Limited invites applications for the vacant position of Industrial Trainee ( Articled Trainee ) at the organization. The number of openings depends on the quality of aspirants received. The aspirants can go through the complete advertisement given below that contains information such as vacancy details, age limit, instructions on how to apply, etc.
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited or NHPC Limited recently broadcasted advertisement for the vacancies of several openings at the organization. The current advertisement posted by the NHPC Limited Recruitment 2016 features details for opening of the position of Industrial Trainees. According to the advertisement, the number of vacancies are variable as per the applicant’s. The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited or NHPC Limited has prescribed the last date for receipt of application form is 16th July 2016. The candidates can go through the advertisement given below for more information.
NHPC Recruitment Notification Details:
The candidates who had applied for the below mentioned post will be conveyed messages either through SMS, call, Email , or through the official portal of the organization.
NHPC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
According to the Advertisement posted by the NHPC Limited Recruitment 2016, the Following are the vacancy details –
- Industrial Trainee ( Articled Trainee )
The total number of positions available at the NHPC Limited Recruitment 2016 is variable as per the number of candidates applying for the same. The duration of the Training will be between 9 to 12 months after which the aspirants will receive completion of training certificate on satisfactory performance.
The Essential Qualifications as proposed by the NHPC Limited Recruitment 2016 for the position of Industrial Trainee is as follows –
The aspirants who wants to apply for the above mentioned post is to have obtained Intermediate examination which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The aspirants is required to have attend the Industrial training of duration of 9 months with maximum of 12 months as per prescribed by the advertisement for which the link is given below.
The aspirants who are willing to enrol for the vacant openings are required to be at least 18 years old. The maximum upper age limit is as per the norms of the government and the organization. The aspirants belonging to reserved categories such as SC or ST or OBC or other will be entitled to receive relaxation period as per the government directives.
According to the notification posted by the NHPC Limited Recruitment 2016, the selection process for the above mentioned posts will be through the written examination where the aspirants will have to attend it and score at least the cut off score in order to qualifying for the next round or the candidates will have to attend the Interview round where the selection committee proposed by the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited or NHPC Limited who will be responsible to shortlist candidates based on several parameters.
Check Here – Application filling procedure
According to the NHPC Limited Recruitment 2016, the candidates who are shortlisted for the position mentioned above will be entitled to receive 10,000/- of stipend during the training period. The candidates will not be entitled to receive any type of financial benefits over the stipend.
How to Apply:
Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for the post mentioned above –
- The first step is to navigate to the official portal of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited for which the link is www.nhpcindia.com.
- The second step is to navigate to the Recruitment / Career section on its homepage.
- Now the aspirants will have to select the appropriate link that says “ Advert.No.NH / Rectt. / Ind.Trainees / 034(v) / 2016 / – Engagement of Industrial Trainees (Articled Trainee) under the Provisions of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”.
- The aspirants can view the notification broadcasted there with the very link given above or follow the below given link “Application Form “.
- The aspirants will have to download the form from the link given below in suitable format.
- The candidates are required to fill all the details asked by the form and affix passport sized photograph wherever required.
- The candidates are required to attach certificates, testimonials, and documents pertaining to their age, caste, qualification, work experience, etc. and enclose it in a envelope which is required to be posted.
- The aspirants are required to mention the subject line of Application for enrollment as Industrial Trainee (Articled Trainee) and sent it to the below given address.
The Sr. Manager (HR)-Recruitment,
NHPC Ltd., NHPC Office Complex,
Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003
- Or sent it through Email on the Email Id – [email protected]
Below are the important dates mentioned in the NHPC Recruitment 2016 –
The last date for receipt of application form is 16th July 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The Official advertisement of NHPC Recruitment 2016 is available in PDF format – Download Here
The Application form is available in PDF Format – Click Here
The official website of Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society is- www.nhpcindia.com.
- Applications received after the due dates will not be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to sign on the application form before posting it on the given address as unsigned applications will not be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to completely fill the application and verify it for submission as incomplete form is subjected to direct rejection.
- The aspirants who will be attending the written examination or Interview will not be provided any reimbursement of Dearness Allowance or Travelling Allowance.
- The aspirants will be on Training for prescribed period of duration as proposed by the advertisement after which the candidates will be shortlisted for further period based on their performance.
- The aspirants who are shortlisted for the training period will have to make their own arrangements for their accommodation.