NHPC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Trainee Engineers / Trainee Officers – Engineering Graduates Apply Online – NHPC Jobs 2017 – www.nhpcindia.com
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) hires promising and competent Graduate Engineers and Officers through GATE 2017. Engineering graduates from civil, mechanical and electrical streams along with PGs in Geology/Applied Geology are qualified for these vacancy. According to the NHPC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, Candidates should apply online using scanned PDF copies of certificates. The GATE 2017 admit card and registration number are required for online registration. NHPC reserves the right to reject applications which are incomplete, inaccurate, or falsified. Provisional selection is done on the basis of GATE 2017 marks in corresponding subject papers. Selected candidates have to execute a service agreement promising 4 years of service including the training period. Candidates are instructed to retain an active email id valid for at least 1 year for the sake of future communication. NHPC has the final say in recruitment matters including modifications and cancellations.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Trainee Engineer and Officer positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Name Of Post||Valid Engineering Subjects||Eligibility||Age Limit||Pay Scale – monthly|
|1||Trainee Engineer- Civil||Civil||BE or BTech or BSc (Engineering) with 60% or equivalent grade||General – 30 yrs.
OBC – 33 yrs.
SC/ST -35 yrs.
E-2 Grade with
Rs. 20600 to
E2A Grade with
Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50500
|2||Trainee Engineer- Mechanical||Mech., Thermal, Production, Mech. and Automation||BE or BTech or BSc (Engineering) with 60% or equivalent grade|
|3||Trainee Engineer- Electrical||Electrical (and Electronics), Power Engg., Power Systems And High Voltage||BE or BTech or BSc (Engineering) with 60% or equivalent grade|
|4||Trainee Officer – Geology||MSc Geology OR MTech Applied Geology||MTech requires Graduation in Geology + Math or Physics|
The above mentioned eligibility requirements are minimum and essential. Additional details are provided here:
- Candidates with BE/B Tech/Equivalent should have enrolled before 31st May
- Degrees have to issued by AICTE/AMIE recognised Universities or Institutions.
- Representations requesting or demanding relaxation in prescribed qualifications are not entertained under any circumstances.
The age requirements are listed below in agreement with the NHPC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
- Maximum age limit for General category candidates is 30 years.
- Candidates with OBC reservation receive 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Candidates with ST or SC reservation receive 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- People with disabilities (PWD) receive 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- OBC candidates with disability receive 13 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- SC/ST candidates with disability receive 15 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Candidates with Ex-Servicemen quota also receive age relaxation as per Government guidelines.
According to the NHPC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following steps are followed for selection –
- Applications submitted by candidates before the last date are verified.
- Applications with invalid GATE registration numbers or without required document scans are rejected during the verification stage.
- Applications are scrutinized for academic merit and GATE scores after ensuring minimum eligibility in terms of age, academic background and marks percentages.
- Relaxation rules for age limit and reservation categories are also taken into account.
- Short list of candidates is prepared in a provisional manner based on their GATE 2017 marks.
- Candidates have to submit their original testimonials at the joining time.
- Candidates who are employed by Government Departments or PSUs or Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC i.e. No objection certificate along with original copies of testimonials at the time of joining NHPC.
- Candidates who use direct and indirect methods of canvassing for the post are disqualified.
- The offer of appointment is also extended to suitable candidates only on a provisional basis.
- The selection procedure including modifications, alterations, and cancellations are at the complete discretion of NHPC authorities only.
The compensation package as per the NHPC recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement is listed below –
- Candidates are assured the best CTC terms.
- Candidates under training can receive Rs. 20600 to Rs. 46500 per month.
- Post-training employees receive Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50500 per month.
- Industrial dearness allowance (IDA) and other benefits and perks are as per company rules.
There is no application processing fee as per the NHPC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply after reading the following sequence of steps –
- The qualified candidates have to apply using only the online mode.
- Internal candidates who have the prescribed qualifications are also eligible.
- Candidate can open the official website in a browser with this link -http://www.nhpcindia.com/index.htm
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Career’ link on the footer.
- Candidate can read all the official instructions provided on the website.
- Fill up the application form with correct and relevant details.
- Scanned copies of the following have to be uploaded –
- Matriculation or SSC certificate for proving the date of birth.
- Mark sheets from school to Graduation and PG.
- Caste and disability certificates from competent authorities if applicable.
- Degree certificate proving regular period of study.
- Certificate for conversion of CGPA and letter grades to equivalent marks percentages.
- GATE 2017 admit card, registration number.
- Take a print out of the registration form which is generated online for later use.
- Candidates should refrain from submitting applications through registered post.
- Candidates are free to submit queries by sending an email to the recruitment cell of NHPC.
According to the NHPC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, The following tabulated dates are significant –
|Commencement Date For Online Registration||1 January, 2017|
|Closing Date For Online Registration||1 February, 2017|
The link to the official website of NHPC is at : http://www.nhpcindia.com/index.htm
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm