NHAI Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Deputy Manager (Technical)
The National Highways Authority of India is seeking applications as per its new NHAI recruitment 2017 advertisement. NHAI has open vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) where the total number of posts available is 40 nos. The organization has listed the details concerning with the openings such as required qualification and age limit, salary structure and mode of assortment, etc. In an attempt to help candidates apply properly, we have listed the how to apply procedure in this notification so that one can apply properly before the due date of 28th Oct 2017.
NHAI Vacancy Details:
|Designations||Number of Posts|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||40 Nos|
|Deputy Manager (Environmental)||01 Nos|
|General Manager (IT)||01 Nos|
The aspirants who are willing to apply NHAI recruitment should have Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. Candidates should have minimum experience and must have qualified GATE exam.
Age Limit :
As per the said NHAI recruitment 2017 notice, the max age limit as said for the given positions is 30 years. The aspirants who belong to reserved categories will receive relaxation period as per the norms of the organization for which the following is the relaxation period –
The applicants who are interested in applying for the said positions if selected, will get salary in the pay scale of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 5,400/- Grade Pay. Furthermore, the shortlisted candidates will also receive benefits and allowances concerning with their positions.
The candidates with regards to the NHAI recruitment advert will have to submit their GATE scores after which the selection committee will shortlist aspirants with highest scores.
How to Apply NHAI Recruitment:
The aspirants must understand and abide by the application procedure prescribed by the NHAI recruitment 2017 as failing which, the application will not be accepted. Given are the procedure that must be referred for the same –
- Firstly, all the latest updates and advertisements are published on www.nhai.org which is the portal of NHAI.
- Next, navigate to the Latest Updates/Recruitment/Advertisement section where the official notice has been put up –
- Next step is to go through the official notice for more information on eligibility, etc.
- Once referred, the candidates can proceed towards applying by clicking on Apply Online.
- Now that the application form is displayed online, the aspirants will have to feed in the relevant data in the form ensuring that they enter true information as the organization has also listed that aspirants feeding in fabricated details will be disqualified.
- The next step is to attach scanned copy of specimen of signature and photo along with photocopies of documents and testimonials as stated in the official notice.
- Click on Submit button. Note that there is an option for offline application form as per the NHAI notification which must be send along with all documents at the address provided below –
Postal Address –
Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn-II)
National Highways Authority of India,
G-5 & 6, Sector-10,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075.
According to the official notification titled NHAI jobs, given are the important dates –
|Closing Date for Application Submission
|General Manager (Information Technology)||30th Nov 2017|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||30th Oct 2017
|Deputy General Manager (Environment)||30th Nov 2017|
Candidates interested in NHAI recruitment can – Apply Now
Get all the Latest NHAI recruitment notifications at – http://www.nhai.org/job.asp
Have a Look on Some Imp Links
|Latest Job notifications||State Govt Jobs in India|