National Highway Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Consultant Translator
National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) NHAI Recruitment invites the applications for the post of Consultant Translator (Hindi) on contract basis. Initially the contract will be for one year on the following terms and conditions.
- The candidate will be as a Consultant Translator for a period of one year.
- However, the NHAI Authority has the right to terminate the candidate before the completion of the contract without assigning any reason.
- The candidate needs to fill the application form which is available on the official website of NHAI and can send them with the photocopies of the mark sheets and the relevant documents duly 25.03.2016.
- The application form can be downloaded from the NHAI website before 25.03.2017.
- The NHAI invites the application for the post of Consultant Translator for a period of one year on contract basis.
- The total number of vacancies against the post of Consultant Translator (Hindi) is 03.
- However, the NHAI Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies at any time.
- Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: The eligibility criteria required for the post is given below;
|Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification||Essential Experience|
|Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level. Or Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level.
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at the degree level. Or Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English Medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
|Knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognized Board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the English Schedule of the Constitution.
Degree or Diploma in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from a recognized University
|Five years’ experience of terminological from work in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature.|
- The candidate will be required to translate various documents from English to Hindi or vice-versa.
- He/ She needs to assist the Hindi officers in organizing Hindi meetings and Hindi Workshops.
- He/ She needs to act as Liaison Officer in Hindi Meeting.
- He/ She needs to maintain the files, records and to attend various other works relating to Hindi Section whichever assigned to them.
Note 1: He/ She will not take up any other assignment during the contract period without proper approval of NHAI Officer.
Note 2: He/ She needs to sign an undertaking at the time of joining that he/she will not disclose any confidentiality of the Officers.
- The candidate interested for applying for the post needs to be less than 65 years as dated on last date of application.
- The candidate must have two residual age balance as on last date of application.
- Interested candidates can apply for the post by downloading the application from the official website nhai.org and can fill the application form.
- The candidates need to provide their active email id and contact number to contact them electronically.
- The application received through fax or through email will be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application form should be affixed with the relevant educational documents and experience letters.
- The candidates are advised to super scribe their name and the post for they have applied on the envelope.
- The application should reach the Shri. Adarsh Kumar, DGM (HR-II) National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075 on or before 28.03.2017.
- The NHAI Authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any time without informing to the candidates or publishing it.
- So the candidates are advised to check the official website regularly.
- Fee and Local Conveyance: As full time Consultant, he will be paid a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- as a fee plus Rs.3000/- as local conveyance per month.
- Other Allowances:
- He will not be entitled to any allowances such TA (Transport Allowance), DA/CCA/HRA/CGHS/Medical Reimbursement /LTC/Tuition fee etc.
- However, he will be entitled to TA/DA, as per normal rules applicable to the post of Jr. Hindi Translator in NHAI while he/she is on official tour within the country.
- He will not be allowed any foreign travel at Government expenses.
How to apply:
- The interested candidates can download the application form from nhai.org and can send it through speed post or Registered post to the address Shri. Adarsh Kumar, DGM (HR-II) National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075 on or before 28.03.2017
- The envelope should comprise of the application form filled correctly and all the attested copies of documents and experience certificate should be affixed to it.
- The application form filled incorrectly will be rejected.
- The application form without the attested copies of documents will be rejected.
- However, the NHAI Authority reserves to right to cancel any application form, if found false.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
- There is no application processing fees for the interested candidate.
- Candidate can download the application form and apply for the post free of cost.
Last Date of Application: 28.03.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Interested candidates can download the application form from the link http://www.nhai.org/Doc/26feb16/Consultant%20(Hindi).pdf and can fill the application form.
For any further assistance or queries, the candidate can contact the authority through their official website
Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.