NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Deputy Manager – Civil Engineering Graduates – NHAI Jobs 2017 at www.nhai.org
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) intends to recruit Deputy Managers through GATE 2017 marks. The recruitment is for candidates from civil engineering stream according to the NHAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification. Candidates with equivalent and recognized degrees can also apply. Applications in a prescribed format have to be downloaded from the official website. Candidates have to submit applications by registered post after receiving their GATE 2017 results. Application forms have to be submitted along with GATE 2017 score card and admit card. Selection of suitable candidates is done on the basis of GATE 2017 scores, reservation criteria, and interview performance. Selected candidates will be put on probation for a period of 1 year. Appointees should be willing to relocate to any part of India. Candidates are instructed to refer the online resources regularly for any future updates or further information regarding the above mentioned vacancy.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
As per the NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification, The vacancy particulars for the Deputy Manager positions are as follows –
|Sl.No.||Name Of Post||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|1||Deputy Manager –
|35 yrs. as on 10th April;
OBC – 38 yrs.
SC/ST – 40 yr.
|Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 + Rs. 5400 Grade Pay||Civil Engineering Degree or Equivalent With Recognition;
GATE 2017 marks/scores
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are essential and minimum. Additional details for the post of Deputy Manager are provided below:
- The eligibility degree of the candidates should be issued by a Government recognised University or Institution.
- GATE marks from previous examinations are not accepted by NHAI authorities.
The maximum age limits are provided in the above table as per NHAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification. Relaxation rules for different reservation categories are listed below –
- Candidates from SC and ST communities receive 5 years relaxation.
- Candidates from OBC community receive 3 years relaxation.
- The relaxations are only in terms of the upper age limits.
- The upper age limit is reckoned on the same date as the last date of receipt of application forms from the candidates i.e. 10th April, 2017.
The following selection methodology is applied as per the NHAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
- Candidates who appear in the GATE 2017 examination are qualified.
- Candidates who are eligible will be invited for an interview.
- Eligibility for the interview is determined on the basis of the marks/scores of GATE 2017 examination.
- GATE marks from previous years are not acceptable for eligibility.
- Candidates have to arrive for the interview along with attested copies of admit card and score card of GATE 2017.
- Selected candidates who are already employed are appointed at NHAI only after resigning from their parent office. They should also furnish relieving letter and complete all the required formalities.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo a probation period of 1 year.
- Candidates can be given any location of posting in India.
- Appointees do not receive any TA while joining the offices for duty.
- NHAI authorities have complete authority over the entire selection process.
The remuneration details are listed below as per terms specified in the NHAI recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- Selected candidates receive Pay Band – 3 to the amount of Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/-
- Candidates also receive a Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- The CDA pattern is applied to pay the Dearness Allowance to the appointees.
- HRA of 30% or Lease Facility to the amount of Rs. 17,800/- can also be availed.
- Medical facility and any other perks are paid strictly in accordance with the rules of NHAI.
There is no mention of any application processing fee for Deputy Manager positions in the NHAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification. Candidates are instructed to go through the official notification for any additional terms of reference.
How to Apply:
Candidates who intend to join as Deputy Manager at NHAI can study the following application procedure –
- Candidates have to first register and appear for GATE 2017 examination.
- Candidates who receive their GATE 2017 marks sheet should only apply.
- Candidates have to submit applications only in the prescribed format.
- The application proforma can be downloaded at the official website.
- Candidates have to open the web browser and enter the following address – http://www.nhai.org/index.asp
- Click the following sequence of links to open the vacancy table – About Us -> Recruitment -> Vacancies/Result
- Select the appropriate table entry with the following or similar text – ‘NHAI Recruitment of Deputy Managers through GATE 2017’
- Click on the ‘Advertisement’ link to read the official terms of reference.
- Click on the ‘Application Form’ link to download the pro forma.
- Take a printout of the prescribed format application.
- Candidates can also retain an additional copy for future reference.
- Fill all the requested details completely and correctly.
- Candidates have to affix the passport size photograph.
- Sign the declaration at the end of the application form after reading it.
- The affixed photo has to be similar to the one on GATE application and admit cards.
- The envelope has to be super scribed with the following text – “Application for the post of Dy. Manager”
- Use Registered Post or Speed Post to submit the application before due date at :
National Highways Authority of India
Dwarka, New Delhi
According to the NHAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, The following tabulated dates are important –
|Date For GATE results||March, 2017|
|Last Date For NHAI Application Submission||Within First 10 Days Of April, 2017|
|Date Of Reckoning For Age Limit||10th April, 2017|
The link to the official website of NHAI is at : http://www.nhai.org/index.asp
The links to the official notification and the application form are at: http://www.nhai.org/job.asp