NEIST Recruitment 2017 – Technician, Technical Grade II And III Posts – 12 New & Backlog Vacancies – Apply Today! – Last Date – 27/01/17
Technical, Library and Computer Assistant positions have been advertised at North East Institute Of Science And Technology (NEIST) at Jorhat. The institute is recruiting eligible technicians, graduates, and postgraduates to fill up 9 new vacancies and 3 back log posts. Interested and eligible aspirants have to submit both online and hard copy applications to reach the offices before 27th Jan, 2017. According to the NEIST Recruitment 2017 advertisement, Candidates with higher qualifications such as graduation or post graduation are desired for Library Assistant and Grade III technician posts respectively. The following page has been carefully prepared and posted by our competent website team with accurate information.
NEIST Jobs Vacancy Details:
The NEIST Recruitment 2017 advertisement specifies the following vacancy details –
|Post Title – Total Posts (12)||Salaries – Rupees||Trade||Qualifications / Experience|
Grade II – 9
|5200/- to 20200/- + 1900/- as GP||Lab Tech./ Fitter / Electrician/ Agri. / Computer Operation, Programming||55% SSC + ITI/NCVT OR
2 yrs. Apprentice Trainee In Respective Trades
|Library Assistant – 1||Data Entry, Library operations, maintenance||As Above;
Desired – B Lib. Sc. + 2 yrs. Library maintenance
|Carpenter – 1||Wood, Metal furniture||55% SSC + ITI/NCVT OR
2 yrs. Apprentice Trainee In Carpentry Trade
|Coal Chemistry Division -Technician – Grade III – 1||9300/- to 34800/- + 4200/- as GP||Scientific Assistance, Plant Management, Data Analysis||BSc Chemistry 1st Class ;
1 Yr. Relevant Experience
Desired – 1st Class M Sc + Chemistry specialization
The candidates require respective trade skills for the above mentioned technical positions. Aspirants with desired skill sets are given preference if they have the relevant experience.
The applicants have a maximum age limit of 28 yrs. as of 27th Jan, 2017. Relaxation of 5 years is given to candidates from the SC category as per Government directives. Other reserved category candidates also receive appropriate relaxations as per rules.
The CSIR-NIEST authorities select suitable candidates with requisite aptitude, talent, and skill sets. A screening process may be initiated to short list candidates in case of large number of applications. The short listed aspirants have to take part in written test and trade/skill test. Outstation aspirants will be paid 2nd class train fare by the nearest route to Jorhat. The merit performers will be selected from the qualified candidates. The final decision is strictly at the discretion of the selection panel.
The following processing fee has to be paid in order to complete the application process –
|All Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|Payment Mode||DD valid for 3 months|
|Favouring||Director, CSIR – NEIST|
The employees selected for the technical posts receive attractive remuneration as per their grade. The following salary structure has been mentioned in the NEIST Recruitment 2017 advertisement –
- Grade II positions have a pay band of Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs 1900/-
- Grade III positions have a pay band of Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4200/-
How to Apply NEIST Jobs:
- Different applications have to be submitted if you are applying for more than 1 post.
- First, The official website has to be opened at this link – http://www.neist.res.in/
- Then click the ‘Notification’ link under the ‘Career’ tab on the top right corner of the page.
- On the newly opened page click the link ‘ Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant/ Technician(1)/ Technical Gr. II(1). ‘
- Study the official terms of reference thoroughly before you apply.
- Start applying by clicking the link ‘ Advt. No. 3/2016-REC Click here to apply online ‘
- Fill in correct details, verify them, and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Enclose this with self-attested photo, and testimonial copies in an envelope.
- Super scribe the envelope with ‘ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________(POST CODE__________) ‘
- Submit this envelope at the following address before 27th, Jan 2017 –
CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology,
As per the NEIST Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following are the notable dates –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||31st December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Applications||20th January , 2017|
|Last Date For Online & Hard Copy Applications||27th January, 2017|
The link for the official website of NEIST is at – http://www.neist.res.in/
The aspirants can read official terms and submit their online applications at the links – http://www.neist.res.in/jobs/FINAL-_Advt.pdf
Submit Online Application at – http://www.neist.res.in/AdvtNo.3-2016-REC/
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|