NEET Result 2017:
NEET Result 2017 is one of the hot topics in the current education system as the NEET Examination has been conducted on May 1st 2017 across the country for the candidates who dream to make a successful career towards medicine course. Well it is already known that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted to select the eligible candidates for BDS and MBBS courses by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the Nation. It is already known that the NEET was earlier called as AIPMT i.e. All India Pre-Medical Test was conducted for the selection of Medical students. The name of the Entrance test has been changed as the Supreme Court materialize it a dispute. It is to be noted that the NEET test will be conducted in 2 phases.
NEET Result 2017 is slated to be released on June 8th 2017 and the candidates who appeared for the examination are requested to check the online portal to get the results. Visit careersplus.in to get the NEET Scores 2017. Hence we request aspirants to have a look on the page below and get their marks. Congratulations to the candidates who secured decent scores in the NEET Examination 2017.
check Results at – Click Here
How to Download NEET Result 2017:
Aspirants who appear for the NEET Examination and are waiting to get their scores are requested to follow the given steps in the article to download NEET Results 2017.
- Applicants should visit official website to download their NEET scores 2017 at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Click on the “Candidate Login” link located on lower column on right side of the homepage.
- Enter valid details such as username, password to login to the e-mail along with the insertion of security code on the new page which appears to download NEET Scores 2017.
- Entry of the required information in the suggested boxes should be done by the candidates on the page.
- Click on the “Proceed” tab soon after filing the necessary information on the official page.
- NEET Marks list 2017 appears on your monitor save it.
- Download the NEET results 2017 and take a printout of it for further usage.
Detailed List of NEET Results:
The result of NEET 2017 will consists of the following details which are listed in the space below:
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Candidate’s roll number
- Total marks secured
- Marks obtained in Biology
- Marks obtained in Chemistry
- Marks obtained in Physics
- Total percentile secured
- NEET Category rank
- NEET All India Rank
- Qualifying status as- qualified or Non-Qualified
- Cut off score for counselling under 15% All India Quota
- NEET all India Quota rank (for 15% all India quota seats)
Marking Scheme of NEET Results 2017:
Soon after seeing the NEET results 2017 candidates should check the marking scheme of it listed in the table below.
|Answer Type||Marks Per Answer|
|If correct||+4 mark|
|If wrong||-1 mark|
|If not attempted||0|
|If more than one option marked||0|
Candidates who applied for the NEET Examination should make a note that there will 180 questions which should be answered in the NEET Examination 2017. Maximum marks for the NEET Examination is not a cakewalk as candidates appearing for the NEET test should score 720 marks. Have a look on the formula to calculate the NEET results.
Formulae to calculate NEET results 2017:
Total number of correct answers x 4 – Total number of incorrect answers x – 1 = NEET Score.
Detailed information about Ranks vs Marks in NEET Results According to 2016:
|Ranks Range||Marks Range|
Qualifying Percentile of NEET Examination:
Aspirants should check the qualifying marks scored in the NEET results 2017 from the below table.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ Other backward classes||40th percentile|
|Physically handicapped||45th percentile|
NEET results 2017 Cut off Marks:
List of candidates under 15% all over India seats selected list is given below.
|No of candidates||
|Unreserved||14315||685 – 468|
|ST||1427||466 – 303|
|Unreserved & PH||430||466-214|
|OBC & PH||10||213-210|
|SC & PH||75||209-130|
|ST & PH||23||213 – 118|
Category wise Overall cut off marks for the NEET results:
|Category||Qualifying criteria||Marks range||No of candidates|
|Unreserved||50th Percentile||685 – 145||171329|
|OBC||40th Percentile||678 – 118||175226|
|SC||40th Percentile||595 – 118||47183|
|ST||40th Percentile||599 – 118||15710|
|Unreserved & PH||45th Percentile||474 – 131||437|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||510 – 118||597|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||415 – 118||143|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||339 – 118||36|
Cut off of top 10 Medical Colleges:
Here are the detailed list of cut off marks in the top medical colleges for the candidates ease.
|Name of College||2016 Closing Cut Off Rank||2015 Closing Cut Off Rank|
|Government Medical College, Chandigarh||162||158|
|Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai||408||565|
|King George’s Medical University, Lucknow||506||386|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||263||117|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||44||28|
|Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||1035||674|
|Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai||408||216|
|Stanley Medical College, Chennai||2264||2039|
|University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||128||97|
|VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||106||56|
Merit List of NEET scores:
The candidates who passed the NEET results should concentrate on the merit list will be prepared depending upon the performance of the candidate in the NEET Examination 2017. According to the Central Board of Education which is popular as CBSE board the merit list for 15% All India Quota will be prepared by the NEET officials.
Merit List Tie-Breaking Criteria NEET 2017:
- Tie-breaking method is another option chosen by the NEET officials to select the candidates in case of the candidates who score equal marks in the NEET examination.
- Tie-breaking method is an excellent method to get the talented candidates for the NEET course. Complete details about the NEET tie-breaking Merit list is given below.
- Students who score higher marks in Biology/Chemistry subject in NEET 2017 exam.
- Other method of selection will be by checking the candidates who doesn’t attempt more wrong answers in all subjects.
- Final tie breaking will be done by checking the age of the candidate will be considered as other point in Tie Breaking.
Counselling for the NEET will be scheduled in the mid of June 2017.
While Admission of the candidates for NEET will be in the last week of June 2017.
Congratulations to the candidates who scored decent marks in the NEET Examination.