NEET PG 2018 Application Form:
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has invited applications for the (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) NEET PG 2018. NEET PG exam is conducted nationally for admission to the MD/MS/BD/Diploma and other PG courses. The NEET PG 2018 Application form filling process starts from 31st Oct 2017 and the last date of application filling is 27th Nov 2017 till 11:59pm. As per the NEET PG 2018 notification examination is going to be conducted on 7th Jan 2018. It is the single entrance exam for all the post graduate programmes. Candidates can apply NEET PG 2018 application form through official website of National Board of Examination (NBE) i.e, https://nbe.edu.in/.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree or provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
Apply Now – NEET Application Form
The application fee for NEET PG exam to be paid at the time of online application submission through credit card or debit card or internet banking.
As per the NEET PG 2018 notification application fee based on the categories given below:
General/OBC candidates – Rs 3750
SC/ST/PWD/ (PH) Candidates – Rs 2750
NEET PG Application Process:
- Interested candidates who wish to apply NEET PG 2018 examination should visit the official website – www.nbe.edu.in
- Click on NEET PG tab available on the home page
- Candidate need to register through the new registration link
- To register candidates must have a valid email id and phone number
- After completion of registration process candidates can login to their account and complete application process
Online Application begins: October 31, 2017
Online Application ends: November 27, 2017 (11:59 pm)
Exam date: January 7, 2018
Result declaration : By January 31, 2018