NEET Application Form 2018 Notification – National Eligibility Entrance Test For MBBS/BDS Admission
Good news for future doctors and dentists! The NEET Application Form 2018 has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET Application form is going to be released soon Candidates interested in NEET UG/PG courses should fill the NEET Application form through online mode. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is conducted by various authorities and should be filled before the last date. An active email id and mobile phone number are mandatory for communication with CBSE authorities. Go through the information bulletin to ensure your qualification and submit the NEET Application Form as per notified terms. Keep your Registration Number safe and visit our website for regular updates in the future. You can also book mark the relevant pages here for periodic checking of important information such as admit card downloads and results.
- Course Details
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
The NEET Exam 2018 is held on 7th April and students who prepare hard with planning have a better chance of getting selected. Qualifiers will have good opportunities to pursue MBBS or BDS at select colleges recognised by the respective Medical and Dental Councils of India.
Check Here – Medical Entrance Exams in India
NEET Application Form 2018 – NEET 2018 Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility
The NEET Application Form 2018 details for various courses is listed below –
|Sl. No||Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Exam Name||Admission Eligibility|
|1||MBBS/BDS||12th Pass in 2016 Or Appearing For 12th in 2018 ;
PCB – 50%; 45% For Reserved Candidates
|National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2018||Unreserved – 50th Percentile
Reserved – 40th Percentile;
Subject To Change
The age requirements are specified below as per NEET Application Form 2018 notification-
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as of 31st December of MBBS/BDS admission year.
- The candidates should be 25 years or younger as on date of NEET examination.
- OBC/SC/ST Category candidates receive 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Check Here – Engineering Entrance Exams in India
The candidates who secure merit marks in NEET Examination 2018 will be given opportunity to study Medicine and Dentistry courses. The CBSE will release the All India Merit ranking list. The admitting authorities will rely on this merit list for allotment of seats to qualifiers. Counselling and document verification are also a part and parcel of the selection process. Performance in the eligibility examination i.e. 12th standard academic record is also taken into consideration by the admitting authorities. Appearance and qualification for the NEET Exam 2018 does not ensure or guarantee a seat in college. Reservation is up to 15% of total seats as part of the all India quota rules of Government.
Written Exam Pattern And Syllabus:
- There is only 1 paper with multiple choice objective questions.
- The test is conducted for a duration of 3 hours.
- The total number of questions in the NEET exam will be 180.
- The test can be answered in any one of the following languages – English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Gujarati, Marathi, Assamese, or Kannada.
- The Syllabus includes subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Botany , and Zoology.
- The level of questions will be of the 10 + 2 standard and concepts covered in the syllabus include topics from both 11th and 12th classes of PCB.
NEET Application Fee:
As per NEET Application Form 2018 terms, The following processing fee details are listed –
|General And OBC Category Candidates||Rs 1400/-|
|SC/ST/PH Category Candidates||Rs 750/-|
|Mandatory Online Payment Mode||E-wallet, Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards|
How to Apply NEET 2018:
The application forms have to be submitted online using these guidelines of NEET –
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.aspx
- Next, read the official information bulletin to understand the terms of reference.
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link at the bottom of the page.
- Go through the instructions specified by the NEET authorities.
- Fill in the Application Form and make a note of the Registration Number.
- Upload the scans of Photo and Signature as per specified sizes.
- Make the payment of the specified fees using only the online methods.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference and personal record.
- Applications forms without mandatory fee are not accepted by the CBSE.
NEET Officials Contact Details:
The Deputy Secretary (Examination),
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Unit,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
Website – www.cbseneet.nic.in
Email – [email protected]
The following dates are important as per the NEET Application Form 2018 notification –
|Start Date For Online Application Registration||Last Week of Dec 2017|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Applications||4th Week of Jan, 2018|
|Last Date For Application Fee||4th Week of Jan, 2018|
|Release Date Of Admit Card||1st Week of April, 2018|
|Date Of NEET Examination 2018||1st Week of May, 2018|
|Date Of Results Declaration||1st Week of June, 2018|
NEET Exam Centers in India:
|STATE/UT||CITY||City Code||STATE/UT||CITY||City Code|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||901||MAHARASHTRA||AURANGABAD||944|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||911||KOHIMA||954|
|DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN||912||ODISHA||BEHRAMPUR||955|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||927||TIRUCHIRAPALLI||970|
|MADHYA PRADESH||BHOPAL||939||WEST BENGAL||DURGAPUR||982|
The link for official website of NEET is at – http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.aspx
The links for online registration information – http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Registration/Instruction.aspx
Application form – http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Registration/Newreg.aspx