NDMC Recruitment 2017 – Walk-in for the post of Yoga Instructors
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is basically, a municipal council for the city of New Delhi in India. The area which runs under the control of NDMC is known as “NDMC Area”. NDMC has its stretch over 43.7 km2 and is seen by the chairperson who is appointed specially by central Government and Chief Minister of Delhi. Delhi state has three main divisions of work-body which is The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) , The Delhi Cantonment Board and The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC). NDMC has nearly a shocking of 28 departments under hand which involves some of the names such as Architecture Department, Civil engineering department, General admn, Law department, Finance department, Commercial department, etc.
NDMC Which is known as New Delhi Municipal Council is recruiting fresh candidates for the job positions of Yoga Instructors for conductance of free Yoga classes in NDMC area between 6:30-8:30 am every morning. Petitioners who want to enroll in the institute can always counter all the updates put-forth on the official website www.ndmc.gov.in and can apply for any post required and matching the eligibility criteria given for the particular post.
There are currently 6 seats or job positions available in the New Delhi Municipal Council
Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline decided by the department which is 30/05/2017
There are total 7 seats to be filled for Yoga Instructor post, information about them are given below.
New Delhi Municipal Council has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Aspirants who are applying must bear a Degree OR Post graduate degree but, in Yoga and also, they might have 50 % of total marks .This degree must be from a recognizable University.
- Or either, if bearing any degree which is weighing equal as per UGC Act, will be liable as well. OR
- One with Diploma in Yoga Education OR Yoga Studies OR Yoga Science with least one year course from Recognized University can also apply.
- One with practical knowledge in Yoga or experience from any yogic-institute (one year experience) can apply
- One with extra qualifications such as Knowledge of English, Hindi and Sanskrit will be given preference
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the New Delhi Municipal council which is that, the individual applying in the Council; , their age must not be more than 35 years of age.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
- After undergoing all selection process held by the Council , once the individual is shortlisted they will be paid a handsome amount of 12000 INR .
- Note: No Accommodation or grade pay or allowance will be paid.
- Selection Process is simple, by Walk-In-Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- All the notifications with respective to the Yoga Instructor post for which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on the official website www.ndmc.gov.in
- Forms are available online, If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include all testimonials required.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
- After viewing all the entries, candidates will be called for walk-in interviews.
Venue for Walk-in interview:
One must visit the venue on Monday dated 30/05/2017 on the following venue for walk-interview,
Palika Kendra Annexe,
Jai Singh Road, New delhi-110001
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before 30/05/2017 ow within notification being updated on the website
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.ndmc.gov.in
This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: https://www.ndmc.gov.in/Corrigendum_Edu_27052016.pdf
- The recruitment will be based on part-time hour’s service, and it’s not permanent.
- The time period of probation can be seized without giving any reason.
- No services, allowances, accommodations will be provided by NDMC.
- All documents along with a Fresh resume must be brought while coming for interview.
- The applicants must visit the venue on given timing and no late-comers will be entertained.