NDMC Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Chief Architect Level 13-A
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is basically, a municipal council for the city of New Delhi in India.Delhi state has three main divisions of work-body which is The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) , The Delhi Cantonment Board had released the notification for the Chief Architect Level 13-A Posts.interested candidates can apply before the last date.for more detailed information about the recruitment visit the official notification.
The officials of NDMC had released the notification for Chief Architect Level 13-A posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the New Delhi Municipal Council posts should have Degree in Architect from the recognized university.Applicants having experience can taken.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the New Delhi Municipal council which is that, the individual applying in the Council; , their age must not be more than 58 years of age.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
- Selected candidates will get the good salary of Rs. 131100/- to Rs. 216600/- for more information about the recruitment visit the official notification.
- Selection Process is simple, by Walk-In-Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- All the notifications with respective to the Yoga Instructor post for which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on the official website www.ndmc.gov.in
- Forms are available online, If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include all testimonials required.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
- After viewing all the entries, candidates can attend for the interview.
To The Secretary,
New Delhi Municipal Council,
Room No. 3003, 3rd Floor,
Palika Kendra, Sansad Marg,
Last date to submit application form: 20/10/2017
Official Notification – Click Here
- The recruitment will be based on part-time hour’s service, and it’s not permanent.
- The time period of probation can be seized without giving any reason.
- No services, allowances, accommodations will be provided by NDMC.
- All documents along with a Fresh resume must be brought while coming for interview.
- The applicants must visit the venue on given timing and no late-comers will be entertained.