NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Apprentice Trainee Posts
The North Central Railway has posted NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 on its official website.According to official notification there is a vacancy for the Apprentice Trainee Posts interested candidates can apply now. The organization has posted information pertaining to the advertised post such as instructions to apply, eligibility criteria,application process, etc. The candidates must submit the application before the closing date of 30-11-2017. The official website of NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 is www.rrcald.org to find more updates.
North Central Railway Vacancy Details:
The NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 unveiled recently had furnished details on the Vacancies as per the notification –
|Lohar/ Black Smith||11|
Check Here – Latest Govt Jobs
The candidates who are interested to apply for the advertised position must have following qualifications as minimum requirements –
- They must have 10th class or 10+2 equivalent certificate from the recognized university or board.
The Age limit as prescribed in the official NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 advertisement is between 15 to 24 years.
- The candidates under SC and ST category will be awarded with 05 years as relaxable period.
- The applicants falling under the OBC category will get 03 years extension.
- The aspirants under physically handicapped will get 10 years as relaxation period in the upper age limit.
- The candidates under Widows/Divorced, Employees, J&K persons, etc will receive relaxation period as per the norms of the organization.
The aspirants who are selected for the above posts will get good amount of salary from the officials of North Central Railway.
The selection for the candidates for the advertised positions will be based Written Test, Practical Test. The aspirants will be subjected to attend the objective based written test where the aspirants will have to score above the cut off scores in order to be promoted to the Practical Test round. The aspirants are required to obtain at least the prescribed score in order to be transferred to the Testimonials round. The candidates qualifying all the rounds will be selected for the vacant positions as per the organization. The NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 had furnished full information on the selection scheme and the marks it contains adding which the selection panel elected by the organization will shortlist applicants.
The aspirants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application.
How to Apply NCR Jobs:
In order to attend the selection process deemed by the NCR Railway Recruitment 2017, the aspirants needs to apply first by submission of online application form. The instructions on how to apply for the desired posts is mentioned in the given advertisement hence helping the applicants to efficiently apply and eliminate any scope for error which might result in rejection of application.
- The applicants who is interesting to apply for the desired posts as per the given notification must go to the URL www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After entering the official site click on the “News & Recruitment” Tab.
- Different options will appear click on Recruitment option.
- A page with different notifications will appear click on the desired post.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the Application form.
- Send the filled Application form to the below mentioned Address.
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.
The Last date to apply for the above posts is 30-11-2017
The official website of NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 is accessible at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
The official advertisement posted is available now – Download Notification