NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the various posts for Singer and Instrument Player against Cultural Quota
The North Central Railway has posted NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per the advertisement no. CQ 2016-17, the organization has called applications against Cultural Quota. The designation for which the recruitment is being conducted is for Singer and Octapad Instrument Player. The candidates must comply with the given eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the advertised positions. The organization has posted information pertaining to the advertised post such as instructions to apply, eligibility criteria,application process, etc. The candidates must submit the application before the closing date of 21th November 2016. The official website of NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 is www.rrcald.org to find more updates.
North Central Railway Vacancy Details:
The NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 unveiled recently had furnished details on the Vacancies as per the notification –
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Singer ( Hindustani – Light )||01|
|Octapad – Instrument Player||01|
The total number of seats advertised is 02 and the recruitment is against cultural quota.
The shortlisted candidates will be awarded posts pertaining to their eligibility of which one is Typewriter.
Check Here – Latest Govt Jobs
The candidates who are interested to apply for the advertised position must have following qualifications as minimum requirements –
- They must have secured HSC or Intermediate or equivalent certification scoring minimum 50% from a well known institute.
- The aggregate minimum score is not to be considered for candidates under SC/ST or Ex-servicemen.
- The applicants with work experience in the field on AIR or Doordarshan will be given preference.
The Age limit as prescribed in the official NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 advertisement is between 18 to 29 years as on 01st July 2016.
- The candidates under SC and ST category will be awarded with 05 years as relaxable period.
- The applicants falling under the OBC category will get 03 years extension.
- The aspirants under physically handicapped will get 10 years as relaxation period in the upper age limit.
- The candidates under Widows/Divorced, Employees, J&K persons, etc will receive relaxation period as per the norms of the organization.
The aspirants who are selected for the advertised position will be provided with salary in the pay scale 5,200/- to 20,200/- with 1,900/- to 2,000/- as grade pay. The candidates will be eligible for any allowances as per the grade.
The selection for the candidates for the advertised positions will be based Written Test, Practical Test, and Testimonials/Prizes. The aspirants will be subjected to attend the objective based written test where the aspirants will have to score above the cut off scores in order to be promoted to the Practical Test round. The aspirants are required to obtain at least the prescribed score in order to be transferred to the Testimonials round. The candidates qualifying all the rounds will be selected for the vacant positions as per the organization. The NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 had furnished full information on the selection scheme and the marks it contains adding which the selection panel elected by the organization will shortlist applicants.
The aspirants will have to pay the application fee prescribed in the official advertisement in order to complete the submission process. The aspirants under General category will have to pay 500/- as application fee. The applicants belonging to SC/ST/ PWD / Ex-servicemen / EBC / Minorities category will have to pay only 250/- as application fee.
The mode of payment of application fee is online through Debit/Credit Cards or Internet Banking using the payment gateway of the website.
How to Apply NCR Jobs:
In order to attend the selection process deemed by the NCR Railway Recruitment 2017, the aspirants needs to apply first by submission of online application form. The instructions on how to apply for the desired posts is mentioned in the given advertisement hence helping the applicants to efficiently apply and eliminate any scope for error which might result in rejection of application.
- The applicants who is interesting to apply for the desired posts as per the given notification must go to the URL www.rrcald.org
- The Mode of submission of application is online and hence no other method will be accepted.
- The candidates will have to navigate to the given website and search for the Apply Online link.
- The applicants must fill the complete application form cum Bio-data which prompts him/her to mention details ranging from Educational qualifications, personal information, experience, etc.
- The next step is to upload self attested copy of all the documents required.
- The aspirants then can proceed to the payment gateway where they will have to make online payment of the application fee as per their category.
- The last step is to click on Submit button for final submission of application.
- The candidates can take the printout of the online application form for future references.
With regards to the official NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 announcement, the dates will relevant to the vacant posts are as follows –
|Commencement of Application Form submission||22nd October 2016|
|Final Date for submission of application||21th November 2016 at 23.59 Hrs.|
The official website of NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 is accessible at www.rrcald.org
The official advertisement posted is available now – Download Notification