NCERT Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Position of PGT, TGT, WET, and Assistant Headmaster
The NCERT Recruitment 2016 advertisement was recently released by the National Council of Educational Research and Training. As per the Advt. No. 166/2016 furnish information on the vacant position of TGT, PGT, Primary Teachers, WET, and Assistant Headmaster for which the advertisement. The organization will be conducting the selection as per the mode prescribed below. The aspirants can visit www.ncert.nic.in for more information. The Last Date to Apply for any of the position is 26th September 2016.
With respect to the NCERT Recruitment 2016 Notification, the Vacancy Details as proposed by the notification is given below –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies||Salary Structure||Age Limit||Required Qualifications|
|Assistant Headmaster||02||15,600/- to 39,100/- + 5,400/- Grade Pay||35 to 45 years.||Master Degree with minimum 45% along with B.Ed Degree.|
|PGT ( English )||02||9,300/- to 34,800/- + 4,800/- Grade Pay||Upto 40 years.||02 years of Integrated on Post Graduation in M.Sc. of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in respective subjects.
Proficiency in English and Hindi.
|PGT ( History )||01|
|PGT ( Mathematics )||02|
|PGT ( Chemistry )||01|
|PGT ( Biology )||01|
|PGT ( Hindi )||01|
|PGT ( Commerce )||01|
|PGT ( Computer Science )||03||B.E. or B.Tech in IT/ Computer Science or B.Sc (CS) or M.Sc (CS) or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer.|
|PGT ( Guidance Counsellor )||02||M.Sc or M.A. in Psycology along with one year Post Gradaute Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.|
|TGT ( Commerce )||01||9,300/- to 34,800/- + 4,800/- Grade Pay||Upto 35 years.||04 years Integrated Degree of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned discipline with minimum 50%.|
|TGT ( Agriculture )||01|
|TGT ( Physical Education )||02|
|TGT ( Music )||01|
|TGT ( English )||03|
|TGT ( Hindi )||02|
|TGT ( Dance )||01|
|Primary Teacher ( PRT )||13||9,300/- to 34,800/- + 4,200/- Grade Pay||Upto 30 years.||SSC with at least 50% marks or HSC with 50%.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test passed.
|Work Experience Teacher ( WET )
( Agriculture, Computer Science, Dance, Home Science, Edu. Tech, etc. )
|29||9,300/- to 34,800/- + 4,600/- Grade Pay||Upto 35 years of age.||Matriculate or Equivalent certification.|
Age Relaxation for SC and ST category will be provided by the organization as per its norms.
With regards to the NCERT Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the selection process for the post of Assistant Headmaster will be based on performance at the Examination and Interview round where the selection commission as elected by the organization will be responsible for final selection. The selection process for all other positions will be on Part 1 and Part 2 Examinations where the selection commission will shortlist the eligible candidates.
The applicants under General and OBC ( Male ) Category will have to make payment of 500/- as Bankers Cheque or Demand Draft in favor of Secretary, NCERT which is payable at SBI, NCERT Branch, New Delhi – 110 016. The candidates under SC/ST/WOMEN/PWD/NCERT Employees are not required to pay application fee.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for any of the above given position, the applicants will have to follow the below given instructions –
- Applicants must visit the website www.ncert.nic.in where all the official information and forms are available.
- The applicants can toggle between the homepage and click on the Advertisement or Recruitment section where the official advertisement have been posted.
- Further, the applicants can refer the advertisement for complete information and then can proceed to apply online subjected to their eligibility.
- The Online Application Form is to be filled with all the true information as canvassing in any form if detected will be rejected.
- The applicants must feed the required data as asked by the application form ensuring no field is left blank as incomplete form will directly be rejected.
- The aspirants will have to upload scanned copy of signature and photograph on the application form.
- The aspirants will have to pay the application fee as prescribed above and obtain the challan from the Branch that contains the URN No.
- The aspirants will have to send the application form along with the challan generated after payment of DD along with all the documents as needed by the notification at the address given below –
Postal Address –
Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section,
Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi- 110016
Following are the Dates as mentioned in the NCERT Recruitment 2016 –
|Starting Date for Online Registration||10th September 2016 from 11.00 Hrs.|
|Final Date for Online Registration||29th September 2016 to 23.59 Hrs.|
|Last Date for deposit of Application Fee||10th October 2016|
The official NCERT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement is available – Download notification
NCERT Recruitment 2016 – Computer Typist Jobs – Walk-in for Typing Test with Testimonials
National Council of Educational Research and Training or NCERT in New Delhi has released a notice for Computer Typist jobs. The NCERT Recruitment 2016 advertisement has been issued and specifies that recruitment is being done on contract basis only. All eligible candidates interested in these temporary posts can peruse the following document which details all the requisite information including project details, job profile, age and educational qualifications, application and selection methods, official website links, time, venue and date of typing examination, etc.,
NCERT Recruitment Notification Details:
Recruitment for 2 Computer Typists has been announced by Head of RMSA Project Cell at NCERT. These vacancies are in PAC (Code 7.01) Approved Programme titled “Follow-up study of the Capacity Building Programme in Science and Mathematics”. The RMSA Project Cell located in New Delhi is hiring only on a contractual basis till the 31st of March of 2017. The duration of work is for 8 month and the two appointments will be purely temporary. There are only 2 vacancies for Computer Typist position.
Only candidates with essential qualifications are requested to walk-in for the typing examination on specified dates. Additional diplomas and working knowledge of Office and Image-editing Software are desirable. All necessary testimonials and NOC in case of employed candidates have to be produced on the date of typing examination. Candidates are requested to arrive only on specified date and register on time for these temporary vacancies of Computer Typist. The official notification has been issued under the number ” F.No.1-22/2016-17/RMSA” by the Head of HMSA Project Cell of NCERT on 26th July, 2016.
Selected candidates with eligibility criteria have to offer services in typing capacity. Appointees will have to work on a project that has been approved by Programme Advisory Committee of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) cell at NCERT. RMSA projects deal with Secondary / Vocational education curriculum, strengthening of teachers and subjects’ quality, etc.,. Candidates have to offer typing services in Hindi and English. Accuracy and Speed have to be ensured and selected candidates will have to provide services with discipline and dedication in a timely manner without any delays. Additional services may be assigned as per the requirements of project, depending on the qualifications of the selected candidates. Image-editing and word processing tasks may be assigned to appointed candidates and the necessary software skills have to be displayed.
NCERT Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The Computer Typist vacancy information has been tabulated here in agreement with NCERT Recruitment 2016:
|Post Title||Total Posts;
General and Reserved candidates can walk-in for typing test.
|11154/- monthly in rupees for 10 + 2 or 12th pass candidates;
Rs. 12142/- monthly for Graduates and above
10 + 2 or Equivalent;
Hindi and English Typing with good speed.
Desirable – Office and Image-editing software skills with Computer Application Diploma.
Eligible candidates require above essential and desired qualifications. The additional details pertaining to educational criteria are mentioned below as per instructions made public by NCERT Recruitment 2016 notification –
- All academic certificates should be from Board/University/Institution with State or Central recognition only.
- Certificate or Diploma in Computer Applications is desired.
- Software skills mentioned as desirable include software like InDesign, Adobe, Photoshop, Adobe, Illustrator, and Ms Office.
The upper age limit for the vacancies have been specified as follows:
- Candidates whose upper age limit is 30 years or below will only be accepted.
- Relaxation of 5 yrs. is for Physically Handicapped, Women, SC, and ST candidates only and is as per Government Orders.
The selection process for Computer Typists as notified by NCERT Recruitment 2016 is as follows:
- Only Eligible Candidates having all the essential criteria mentioned above can walk-in for typing test and report at 9.30 AM on 12th August of 2016.
- Candidates can walk-in with original testimonials, caste certificate, marks sheets, etc., and other relevant documents and register before 11 AM on 12th August of 2016.
- Eligible candidates are tested on the above mentioned day at the following venue-
Room No.210, CIET Building,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi 10016
- Candidates have to appear for the typing test on time and selection is done as per discretion of authorities based on performance in terms of speed and accuracy. Qualifications and reservation criteria are also taken into consideration, and decision of authorities is final.
The Computer Typists positions have a monthly salary which is commensurate with academic qualifications as mentioned in the above table.
Application Fee :
There is no mention of any application fee for examination in the NCERT Recruitment 2016 advertisement. Candidates with eligibility can walk-in for typing test.
How to Apply NCERT Recruitment:
Candidates can walk-in at venue on specified date and time. The following instructions are provided by NCERT Recruitment 2016 advertisement –
- Candidates with essential eligibility criteria only have to walk-in for registration and typing test.
- All the necessary documents and testimonials and CV have to be produced for verification during registration process.
- Candidates who are currently employed have to apply through proper channels i.e. employer. They have to produce NOC or No Objection Certificate during Walk-in.
- The onus of proving essential criteria is on the candidates only.
The NCERT Recruitment 2016 informs eligible candidates of the following important dates and time –
|Official Notification Release Date||26th July, 2016|
|Date of Typing Test||12th August, 2016|
|Reporting Time for Typing Test||9.30 AM|
|Closing Time for Typing Test Registration||11 AM|
The Link to official website of NCERT is at: http://www.ncert.nic.in/
The Link with vacancy notification for Computer Typist walk-in is at: http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacancies/pdf_files/rectwocomputertypist.pdf
- Candidates are requested to arrive on time on specified date only.
- Walk-in candidates without testimonial copies, NOC, etc,. will be rejected.
- Candidates who walk-in will not receive any DA or TA from NCERT.
- Appointments are purely on a temporary basis.