NCERT Recruitment 2017 – DTP Operator Posts
National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment 2017 has released 12 DTP Operator posts for the job seekers for Delhi location. Aspirants are advised to apply for the NCERT vacancies on 31st May 2017. It is to mention that NCERT vacancy is Walk-in Interview on the specified date in the NCERT recruitment notification. Complete details about the National Council of Educational Research and Training can be grabbed from the official website or careersplus.in page. Candidates who prefer to apply for the DTP Operator posts should attend the walk in on 31st May 2017 at specified location in Delhi. Other details such as age limit, vacancy details, salary structure, application fee, educational qualification, can be viewed in the page below.
DTP Operator –12 vacancies
Candidates who prefer to attend NCERT vacancies Walk-in Interview for the 12 DTP Operator vacancies should have passed Graduation with any certificate course or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years According to the Notification in NCERT Vacancies.
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years According to the Notification in NCERT Jobs.
Candidates who get selected for the DTP Operator posts can get salary of Rs. 23000/- on monthly basis according to the notification.
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the NCERT recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ www.ncert.nic.in/index.html
- Click on the “Announcements” tab which is available on the menu bar of the official website of NCERT Jobs to apply for the latest NCERT vacancies.
- Press the relevant link of the “Vacancies” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the NCERT Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Check now – Private jobs
Walk-In Interview Address:
Room No.4, IIIrd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESS, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
- Candidates who wish to give a try for the NCERT recruitment vacancies 2017 should keep in mind the given below points.
- Applicants should get registered in the NCERT officials register from 9.00 Am to 10.15 Am
- Candidates are not allowed to attend the NCERT Jobs if they appear after the mentioned time.
- Applicants should carry a set of original Documents with Photocopies along with Passport size Photograph of the candidates at the time of Interview.
- Jobholders should get NOC from the current Employer to attend for the NCERT Walk-in Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates who appear for the NCERT Walk-in Interview.
Walk in Interview Date: 31-05–2017
Direct Link NCERT recruitment PDF @ http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacancies/pdf_files/advt_dess_18_5_17.pdf