NCBS Recruitment 2017 Notice for the post of Junior System Administrator
The National Centre for Biological Sciences has came up with recent job openings in order to keep up with its operations. The NCBS Recruitment 2017 is a latest employment notice according to which the organization has opened applications for the post of Junior System Administrator. The given vacant post requires candidates to be eligible with respect to their educational qualification and age criterion. The Application form has been made available on the official portal which must be submitted before the due date of 15th January 2017. The aspirants will have to make the offline submission as well at the address provided below.
NCBS Jobs Vacancy Details:
The participants who are seeking jobs at the National Centre for Biological Sciences can refer the given open vacancies as per the recently uploaded NCBS Recruitment 2017 –
|1.||Junior System Administrator|
The applicants who want to apply for the post of Junior System Administrator must have secured a minimum of SSC and HSC and a Diploma in Computer Engineering of duration three years scoring a minimum of 60% marks from a well known Institution. Moreover, they must have relevant experience in order to apply.
The maximum age up to which candidates can apply for the post of Junior System Administrator is 38 Years as for General Category. The upper age limit for SC/ST category will be extended up to 43 Years, the age limit for OBC category will be extended to 41 Years as of 01st January 2017.
The Salary for the propounded vacant position will be in the pay scale 2 that is 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,200/- of Grade Pay. The candidates will also receive number of benefits as permissible by the NCBS.
As per the notification released by the NCBS Recruitment 2017, the selection process to be deployed for the recruitment of suitable candidates depends solely on Interview. The Interview Panel has been set up by the organization who will look after the Performance of the Interviewee and his/her eligibility, educational qualifications, etc as per which the final results will be declared.
How to Apply NCBS Recruitment:
Job Seekers who are searching for a suitable job and have narrowed down their search on Junior System Administrator as prescribed in the NCBS Recruitment 2017 will have submit their application form both in online and offline mode for which the directives are as followed –
- Go to www.ncbs.res.in.
- On the homepage, explore the website and click on Careers section from where they will have select the Staff Positions and then select the appropriate link of advertisement in order to refer the official notice for more information.
- Now click on the Apply online after which they will be redirected to the Registration page where the aspirants will have to enter the required credentials and then click on Submit button.
- The applicants will receive registration ID and password which must be used to login in the website and then proceed with the application procedure.
- The participants must fill up the online application form thoroughly and make sure that no field is left void as it may cause rejection of application.
- The aspirant must furnish only the true details as canvassing in any form will cause disqualification and might incur in legal actions.
- Now click on Submit button.
- The participants must retrieve a copy of the application form and then post it at the address given below –
Postal Address –
The Administrative Officer (Establishment)
NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road,
Bangalore – 560 065.
The National Centre for Biological Sciences has declared the vacancies for which the recruitment has been commenced, here are the relevant important dates –
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||15th January 2017|
Official website of NCBS – https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/node/1516
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|