NBSSLUP Recruitment 2017 – Walk-in Interviews on 30th August – Junior Research Fellow Posts In Nagpur and Bangalore
The National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) has vacancy for Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) centres in Nagpur and Bangalore. Eligible candidates from General and Reserved categories can walk-in for interview at respective venues with all required testimonials and bio data. nbsslup recruitment Selections are done as per terms of ICAR and appropriate rules of Central Government’s CST. The details pertaining to official terms of reference, job conditions, salary and allowances, application and selection process, project details, educational requirements, age relaxation rules, links to official website, date and venue for walk-in interviews are given below.
The notification has advertised for Walk-in interviews to be held on 30th August for JRF positions in Nagpur and Bangalore centres of ICAR. These positions are for Centre For Science and Technology’s “Big Data Analytics – Hyperspectral Data” project. The candidates with essential educational requirements have to walk-in with all specified documents. The format for bio data is specified in the official notification. The candidates who have current employment have to submit No Objection Certificate or NOC. There are a total of 2 vacancies for JRF positions.
The two JRF positions require the candidates to work on a project titled – Hyper spectral Remote Sensing In Characterization And Mapping Of Red And Associated Soils Of Southern India. This is a Networked Project funded by the Indian Government. The work of Research Fellows in junior capacity is to provide relevant technical assistance. The candidates who are selected may have to join a UGC registered University or Institution for PhD as per requirements of DST, which is funding the cutting edge project. Candidates have to display initiative, flair for research, discipline, and innovation. They receive guidance, supervision, and support from concerned faculty members.
The vacancy for above mentioned JRF positions are tabulated below in accordance with terms and conditions of NBSSLUP 2017 notification –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Post Location/ Walk-in Venue||Monthly Salary||Project Title/Remarks|
|1||JRF- Junior Research Fellow||Committee Room, ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Amravati Road, Nagpur – 440033||Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for 2 years;
Rs. 28,000/- + HRA starting with 3rd year;
|Hyperspectral Remote Sensing In Characterization And Mapping Of Red And Associated Soils Of Southern India.
Qualifications are mentioned below.
|2||JRF-Junior Research Fellow||Committee Room, ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Hebbal,
Bangalore- – 560024
The essential educational requirements as well as other desired traits are mentioned below –
- Both the JRF positions require the same qualifications.
- Essential Criteria-
- 4 to 5 Yrs. of Bachelors + M. Sc. in Soil Physics/ Agriculture Physics / Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry / equivalent of relevance.
- Candidates with 3 Yrs. Bachelor’s degree and 2 Yrs. Master’s degree (Basic Sciences) require NET qualification.
- Any national level exam conducted by Central Government Agencies/Departments for PhD programs is considered as equivalent to NET qualification for JRF posts.
- Desirable Qualifications – Experience in GIS and DBMS, , Remote Sensing, Soil Analysis, and Field Testing.
According to the NBSSLUP Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following age requirements and relaxation rules are applied for selection –
- The candidates should be 35 yrs. or younger.
- Candidates with SC/ST/Women quota receive relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 yrs.
- OBC Candidates receive relaxation in upper age limit up to 3 yrs.
- The Government guidelines are followed in this regard.
The selection procedure steps are listed below:
- The Candidates who arrive before scheduled time have to submit bio data and requisite certificates for verification.
- Candidates with essential qualifications, desired merit, and relevant experience are interviewed.
- Those currently employed have to submit NOC.
- Selection on contract basis with possible extension is at the discretion of Administrative Authority.
- Employment is co-terminus with completion of project.
The specific details for monthly salaries and allowances are tabulated above. They are in accordance with ICAR/CST guidelines and rules.
Application Fee :
Eligible candidates do not have to pay any fee for application verification or interview. They can walk-in at their own expense as per the terms of reference listed in the NBSSLUP 2017 notification.
How to Apply NBSSULP Recruitment:
The eligible candidates can walk-in after going through the following details –
- Candidates for both JRF positions have to attend interview on the same date at different venues.
- Candidates have to walk-in with following documents-
- Bio-data with the following details (where applicable) in the mentioned order only –
- Name 2. Father’s Name 3. DOB 4. Present Address, Permanent Address, Phone Contact, Email Id 5. Caste certificate – SC/OBC/ST/Gen 6. Tabulated qualification details with Institute Name, Year, Marks starting from school. 7. Documentary proof of Research Experience 8. NET qualification 9. Publications. 10. Signature
- Original testimonials and duplicate copies.
- Copies for qualification and age have to be attested.
- A colour photograph of passport size.
- PG-level research work related brief.
The NBSSLUP Recruitment 2017 notification provides the following dates for walk-in candidates –
|Walk-in Date for JRFs at Nagpur||30th August, 2017; 11 AM|
|Walk-in Date for JRFs at Bangalore||30th August, 2017; 11 AM|
The link for official website of NBSSLUP is at – www.nbsslup.in/
The link to vacancy details and official documents is at : www.nbsslup.in/job-recruitment
- Candidates who canvass for selection will be disqualified.
- Candidates have to walk-in at least half-an-hour before scheduled time of interview.
- Candidates do not receive Dearness or Travel Allowance for the interview.