NBHM Scholarship 2017: Mathematics Ph. D. Scholarship 2017-18: B.S. / M. A. / M. Sc. Students – Apply Today – Download Proforma
NBHM Scholarship 2017: National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) is conducting a joint screening test for both admission into Ph.D. programme at certain institutions as well as for selecting candidates for scholarships. Science, Engineering, and Mathematics graduates and postgraduates can submit applications using the prescribed format of pro forma. The scholarship is available only to those students who successfully enroll themselves for a recognized Ph. D. programme. The scholarships are awarded to the deserving candidates at the institutions where they study.
Organization Name : National Board For Higher Mathematics
Scholarship Name: Ph.D. Scholarship in Mathematics 2017-18
Scholarship Period: 4 years
Scholarship Amount: 1st and 2nd Year – Rs 25,000/- per month; 3rd Year Onwards –
Rs 32,000/- per month; Annual Contingency Grant – Rs 32,000/- ; HRA
Official Websites: http://www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
NBHM Scholarship 2017:
National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) has issued an advertisement inviting applications to appear for a screening test. The test qualifiers receive Ph.D. scholarships in Higher Mathematics and admission into Ph.D. and Integrated Ph.D. programmes at select institutions. Eligible candidates with interest can download the proforma and submit applications before 9th December, 2016. The applications have to be sent only to the zonal co-ordinators and not to the NBHM office. The successful candidates who are selected receive scholarship for four years with possible enhancements and extensions after 2nd year based on progress and evaluation.
Eligibility Criteria For NBHM Scholarship 2017:
The aspirants who are interested in sending an application can follow the below guidelines for confirming the eligibility criteria –
- Applicants should have completed their B.S./M.A./M.Sc. or equivalent degree.
- An admission secured into a Ph.D. programme before or on 1st August, 2017 is also required.
- Students who are mathematically motivated with Masters degrees in statistics, pure or applied mathematics can apply.
- Students in their final year of study in the degree course can also apply.
How To Apply For NBHM Scholarship 2017:
Interested aspirants can study the following sequence of steps for submitting applications –
- First, Visit the official website at the following address – http://www.nbhm.dae.gov.in/
- Study the detailed official notification for PhD Advertisement using the “click here” link.
- The application form has to be submitted in the format suggested by the proforma at the end of the notification.
- Download and take a print out of the application proforma for reference.
- Fill in all the requisite details and affix a recent photo on the application form
- Submit the completed application form and copies of testimonials in an envelope only at the provided zonal addresses.
Important Dates For NBHM Scholarship 2017:
The following important dates have been tabulated as per the NBHM Scholarship 2017 notification –
|Last Date For Online Application||9th December, 2016|
|Date To Contact Zonal Co-Ordinator If Hall Ticket Not Received||6th January, 2017|
|Date To Contact Centre-In-Charge If Hall Ticket Not Received||16th January, 2017|
|Date Of Written Test||21st January, 2017|