NBCC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Management Trainees- Engineering Graduates Can Apply – NBCC Jobs 2017 – www.nbccindia.com
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) is inviting interested candidates to join as Management Trainees in the Civil branch. Candidates with a flair for project management, consultancy work, and real estate development can apply. BE and BTech graduates with GATE qualification can apply for NBCC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 online before the specified due date. GATE registration number is required for submitting the applications at the online portal. Selection of suitable candidates is done by the NBCC authorities on the basis of merit in GATE. A personal interview is also conducted to gauge the merit and capability of the short listed candidates. The online portal is tentatively scheduled to remain open from the last week of December for a period of one month.
The vacancy details for the Management Trainee (Civil) positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Name Of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|1||Management Trainee – Civil||29 yrs.||Rs. 16400 to
|First Class 60% in BE/B Tech Civil;
The above mentioned educational qualifications are minimum for eligibility . Additional details are provided here:
- Equivalent degree is also acceptable.
- Degree has to be from a Government recognised University or Institution.
The upper age limits are provided in the above table as per NBCC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement.
According to the NBCC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection process is adopted –
- Candidates have to ensure eligibility by appearing in the GATE 2017 examination.
- Online applications and fee payment have to be done in a correct and timely manner.
- Applications submitted on time are verified for eligibility.
- The marks and score of GATE are taken into reckoning for short listing the candidates.
- Personal interviews are held for the short listed applicants.
- Appointments are given to suitable candidates on the basis of GATE merit.
- The entire selection procedure is at the complete discretion of NBCC authorities only.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The pay structure for the above mentioned vacancy is mentioned in the above table. As per the NBCC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement, IDA pay scale in E1 grade is being offered to the selected candidates.
The application fee details for Management Trainee positions are tabulated here –
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs 1000|
|PWD, SC, and ST Candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||Online Using Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards|
How to Apply:
Candidates with interest to join as Management Trainees can follow the following sequence of steps before applying –
- Qualified candidates are invited to apply using the online mode.
- The GATE registration number is required for submitting the online application.
- The registration portal opens in December last week for one month duration.
- Candidates can open the following link for official website in a browser – www.nbccindia.com
- Click the following links CAREER -> Career -> [email protected]
- The official terms can be studied thoroughly before applying.
- Candidate can click the appropriate link for registration.
- Enter all the required details and pay the specified amount of fee where applicable.
- Take a print out of the application form for later use.
According to the BARC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 Notification, The following tabulated dates are significant –
|Date For Opening Online Portal||December Last Week, 2017|
|Duration For Online Portal Registration||30 Days From Opening Of Portal|
The link to the official website of NBCC is at : http://www.nbccindia.com/nbccindia/index.jsp
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: http://www.nbccindia.com/nbccindia/nroot/njsp/Career.jsp