NAVAL Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the Apprenticeship in Electrician, Electroplater, Foundryman, etc at NAVAL Dockyard.
The NAVAL Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment Notification has invited candidates to come and apply for the Apprenticeship for various programmes. The Apprenticeship period is of 01 Year and 02 Years course for which the trades are explained in the Vacancy Details Section. The applicants will have to appear in the Assortment Process propounded by the organization and subjected to which the final list of eligible aspirants will be out on its official website. The organization will also provided Salary or Stipend as per the rules and regulations. The applicants will have to undergo procedure after completing their training period for permanent job position. The applications are available and comes with the due date of 05th December 2016 for Online mode and 12th December 2016 for offline Mode.
NAVAL Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy Details:
With reference to the fresh notice released by NAVAL Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment, following are the job positions for which the organization will conduct recruitment –
- For 01 Year Apprenticeship ( Batch – 2017 – 18 )
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|7.||Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance||08|
|8.||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||06|
|10.||Welder (Gas and Electric)||18|
|12.||R & A/C Mechanic||18|
- For 02 Years Apprenticeship ( Batch – 2017 – 19 )
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Sheet Metal Worker||26|
|4.||Forger and Heat Treater||03|
The applicants who are interested to apply for any of the Apprentice positions must at least have secured Std X/SSC or equivalent qualification scoring minimum 50% from a well known Board. He/she must have completed ITI certification from NCVT in respective trade with minimum score of 65%.
The Age Criteria for the above mentioned posts is explained below –
- For General Category – The applicants must have born between 01st April 1996 to 01st April 2003.
- For SC/ST Category – The participants must have born between 01st APril 1991 to 01st April 2003.
- For Daughter/Son of Defence Employee/Naval Civilian – The Participants will receive 02 years of age relaxation subjected to approval from MoD or IHQ.
The stipend will be offered by the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam as per the rules and regulations of the organization. The applicants will receive impressive packages and the chance to make permanent job position at the organization after training period ends.
The Mode of Assortment as propounded by the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment advertisement consists of Written Test, Personal Interview, and Medical Test. The applicants will have to qualify each stage to proceed for the next stage and after Medical Examination ends, the Final Merit list containing the Roll No. of selected candidates will be published on the website with URL www.indiannavy.gov.in.
How to Apply:
Note that the applicants must submit online application form on the official website and offline application at the address provided below failing which the application will be rejected. We have compiled the instructions that will help you apply for your desired posts for apprenticeship –
- Enter the URL for Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Navigate on the Website and click on “Personnel” and then “Civilian” link.
- Here the notification titled “Enrollment of Designated Trade Apprentices(2017-18/19 Batches) as per Apprentices Act 1961 ND(V) Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam Enrollment of Designated Trade Apprentices(2017-18/19 Batches) as per Apprentices Act 1961 ND(V) Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam” is available on which you have to click.
- Now go through the notification and proceed towards registration.
- The applications will get provisional Registration Number after Registration.
- Now proceed towards application Procedure by filling the entire form ensuring there is no void space failing which the application will be rejected.
- Now upload passport sized photo on the application form along with signature on the form wherever required.
- Upload required documents and testimonials validating the claims made in the application form.
- Now click on Submit button for submission.
- Retrieve few copies of the filled application form and attach documents and sent it to the address provided below enclosed in an envelop with subject line as Name of the Post applied for…
Postal Address –
To “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship),
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh
- The application is to be submitted in both Online and Offline Mode.
These are the dates mentioned in the official notice –
|Final Date for Submission of Online Application||05th December 2016|
|Final Date for Submission of Offline Application||12th December 2016|
|Date of Examination||03rd, 04th, and 07th February 2017|
|Medical Examination||04th to 10th February 2017|
|Commencement of Training Period||01st April 2017|
The website for Indian Navy is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
The NAVAL Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment Notice is available – Download Now