Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Naval Dockyard vacancies as they are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the Officials of Naval Dockyard has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 officials have released 384 Tradesman vacancies for the candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for the vacancies on or before 25th May 2017. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancies are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
384 Tradesman Vacancies.
|S. No||Name of Category||No of Posts|
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 for the 384 Tradesman vacancies should pass 10th Class or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 27 Yrs.
According to the Notification.
Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 56900/- on Monthly Basis according to the Notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.bharathiseva.com
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 01-05-2017
End Date: 25-05-2017
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Chargeman Vacancy – Science Graduates, Engg. Diploma Holders – Apply Online Today!
Are you a graduate or engineering diploma holder with technical skills? Then we have the right job for you on this page! Indian Navy has officially advertised for Chargeman positions at the Mumbai’s Naval Dockyard. According to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 advertisement, Online applications are invited from eligible aspirants before the last date of 16th Jan, 2017. The posts are in Group ‘B’ and the selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India as per administrative requirements. Interested candidates should submit only online forms and upload scans of passport size photos and signature in specified sizes. The following page with detailed instructions regarding this vacancy has been designed and displayed by our dedicated website team with the most up-to-date information including important dates and application procedure.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 advertisement tabulates the following vacancy details –
|CHARGEMAN Posts Under Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Industrial Category For Naval Ship Repair|
|Sl. No.||Discipline||Total Posts||Eligible Disciplines||Educational, Age Qualifications, Salary|
|1||Engineering||33||Foundry, Engine Fitter, Refrigeration & AC Fitter, ICE fitter, Machinist, Pipe Fitter||B Sc – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics OR
18 – 25 years;
SC/ST – 18 to 30 years
OBC – 18 to 28 years
PWD – 18 to 35 years
Rs 35400 – 81200
|2||Electrical||14||Electrical / Power|
|3||Weapon||8||Fitter – Electronic, Instrument, Radio, Weapon|
|4||Construction||24||Painter, plater, rigger, lagger, welder, shipwright, ship fitter|
|5||Maintenance||10||Civil work, ICE & Mill Wright Fitter|
|6||Production, Planning, and Control||32||Any Discipline|
The aspirants have to be chemistry, math, physics i.e. PCM degree holders or engineers from appropriate disciplines mentioned in the above table. Candidates are advised to choose only one discipline from the above table.
Find more – Jobs by Qualification
The aspirants have to be between 18 and 25 years of age. Upper age limit relaxation is offered to SC/ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, and Departmental candidates as per government orders.
Check Here – Merchant Navy Jobs
- The eligible candidates will be informed of exam centre and venue using admit cards.
- Applicants have to check official website regularly for updates and admit cards.
- Written test for 100 marks is conducted in both English and Hindi medium.
- Objective type questions are asked in the test from different topics.
- Syllabus includes degree-level science, school-level General English and GK, , supervisory skills, and diploma disciplines like engineering, management, etc.,
- Merit in written exam is used as the only criteria to make the final appointments.
- Joining orders are given only after medical exam, document verification, etc.,
The non-gazetted and non-industrial Group ‘B’ posts have the following pay band as per the official notification –
- Pay band is in the level 6 of Rs 35400 – 81200.
- This corresponds to the 6th CPC’s PB-II scale of Rs 9300- 34800 + GP of Rs 4200
How to Apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment:
- The interested and eligible aspirants have to submit only online application forms.
- The below provided links have to be used to regularly check the official website.
- Aspirants have to keep scanned copies of photo and signature ready at hand.
- Applicants have to ensure eligibility in terms of age, education, trade skills, etc.,
- Submit online applications only after reading official instructions in a thorough manner.
- Retain the registration number and password for future use.
- Download and take a print out of the filled in application form for personal record.
- There is no need to send hard copies to the Mumbai office by postal service/courier.
As per the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification, The following notable dates have been mentioned –
|Date Of Official Notification||24th December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||27th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application||16th January, 2017 by 5 PM|
|Reckoning Date For Upper Age Limit||16th January, 2017|
The links to the official notifications and online application process is at: https://jobsuchi.com/godiwada/index.php