Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Chargeman Vacancy – Science Graduates, Engg. Diploma Holders – Apply Online Today!
Are you a graduate or engineering diploma holder with technical skills? Then we have the right job for you on this page! Indian Navy has officially advertised for Chargeman positions at the Mumbai’s Naval Dockyard. According to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 advertisement, Online applications are invited from eligible aspirants before the last date of 16th Jan, 2017. The posts are in Group ‘B’ and the selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India as per administrative requirements. Interested candidates should submit only online forms and upload scans of passport size photos and signature in specified sizes. The following page with detailed instructions regarding this vacancy has been designed and displayed by our dedicated website team with the most up-to-date information including important dates and application procedure.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 advertisement tabulates the following vacancy details –
|CHARGEMAN Posts Under Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Industrial Category For Naval Ship Repair|
|Sl. No.||Discipline||Total Posts||Eligible Disciplines||Educational, Age Qualifications, Salary|
|1||Engineering||33||Foundry, Engine Fitter, Refrigeration & AC Fitter, ICE fitter, Machinist, Pipe Fitter||B Sc – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics OR
18 – 25 years;
SC/ST – 18 to 30 years
OBC – 18 to 28 years
PWD – 18 to 35 years
Rs 35400 – 81200
|2||Electrical||14||Electrical / Power|
|3||Weapon||8||Fitter – Electronic, Instrument, Radio, Weapon|
|4||Construction||24||Painter, plater, rigger, lagger, welder, shipwright, ship fitter|
|5||Maintenance||10||Civil work, ICE & Mill Wright Fitter|
|6||Production, Planning, and Control||32||Any Discipline|
The aspirants have to be chemistry, math, physics i.e. PCM degree holders or engineers from appropriate disciplines mentioned in the above table. Candidates are advised to choose only one discipline from the above table.
Find more – Jobs by Qualification
The aspirants have to be between 18 and 25 years of age. Upper age limit relaxation is offered to SC/ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, and Departmental candidates as per government orders.
Check Here – Merchant Navy Jobs
- The eligible candidates will be informed of exam centre and venue using admit cards.
- Applicants have to check official website regularly for updates and admit cards.
- Written test for 100 marks is conducted in both English and Hindi medium.
- Objective type questions are asked in the test from different topics.
- Syllabus includes degree-level science, school-level General English and GK, , supervisory skills, and diploma disciplines like engineering, management, etc.,
- Merit in written exam is used as the only criteria to make the final appointments.
- Joining orders are given only after medical exam, document verification, etc.,
The non-gazetted and non-industrial Group ‘B’ posts have the following pay band as per the official notification –
- Pay band is in the level 6 of Rs 35400 – 81200.
- This corresponds to the 6th CPC’s PB-II scale of Rs 9300- 34800 + GP of Rs 4200
How to Apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment:
- The interested and eligible aspirants have to submit only online application forms.
- The below provided links have to be used to regularly check the official website.
- Aspirants have to keep scanned copies of photo and signature ready at hand.
- Applicants have to ensure eligibility in terms of age, education, trade skills, etc.,
- Submit online applications only after reading official instructions in a thorough manner.
- Retain the registration number and password for future use.
- Download and take a print out of the filled in application form for personal record.
- There is no need to send hard copies to the Mumbai office by postal service/courier.
As per the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification, The following notable dates have been mentioned –
|Date Of Official Notification||24th December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||27th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application||16th January, 2017 by 5 PM|
|Reckoning Date For Upper Age Limit||16th January, 2017|
The links to the official notifications and online application process is at: https://jobsuchi.com/godiwada/index.php