National Law School Of India University Results 2017:
The notification pertaining to the National Law School of India University Results 2017 has been announced by the examination branch. Students who appeared for trimester, end term, and repeat exams can check the results at the official website. The results are available for all the courses checking in a browser. The eligible students who appeared for these UG and PG exams are advised to verify and print their respective results for reference. Results pertaining to admissions, scholarships, and course work are also updated on the website in a periodic manner . The law school advises the students to check the website for relevant information and latest news by bookmarking the useful pages in their browser.
Name of the Council/University: National Law School Of India University
Official Website: https://www.nls.ac.in/
About National Law School Of India University:
National Law School Of India University is a premium institution that promotes legal expertise in Karnataka. Students can study BA LLB, M.P.P, LL M, and M Phil courses with the assistance of faculty, facilities, library, and research centres. The online portal of the law school has complete details related to admissions, infrastructure, academic programmes, exam dates, and results. Students are instructed to check the official website periodically to stay up-to-date with latest information and news. Additional online resources include prospectus, newsletters, convocation details, latest research work, professional reviews and academic reports.
How to Check National Law School Of India University Results 2017:
The results for the courses can be checked as follows –
- The eligible students are instructed to check the National Law School Of India University Results 2017 online.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – https://www.nls.ac.in/
- After that, Choose and highlight the ‘Students’ link at the top of the page.
- Next , click ‘Results’ link from the ‘For Current Students’ option.
- On the newly opened page, you have to click the link for 2017 based on course name such as LL B and M.P.P.
- The next page displays the results for the end term and trimester exams.
- Check the results using your name or ID number and confirm your promotion or failure.
- Take a hard copy or print out for personal reference or record.
- Bookmark useful pages in the browser for quick checking in the future.
Direct link for all NLS Results – https://www.nls.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=164&Itemid=84