NII Recruitment 2017 – Advt for the Research Associate Posts
A Job notification released about The Research Associate post is available at The NII or National Institute Of Immunology . As per NII Recruitment 2017, the post is temporary and qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
The NII or National Institute Of Immunology is a dedicated institute working under Biotechnology department, and it conducts research in immunology and other allied sciences. It recruits researchers for this purpose, and the official advertisement informs the Research Associate post aspirants to apply via email.
According to notification issued by the NII Recruitment 2017, The National Institute Of Immunology has initiated a project sponsored by DBT under the supervision of a Project Investigator. The project requires a Junior Research Fellow, and applications in prescribed format are being invited for this post.
The notification specifies that applicant for Research Associate post has to submit an application in fixed format via email. In addition, the applicant has to submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae or CV along with three references. In the CV, the candidates have to mention all the details pertaining to research experience as well as the list of published materials(in reputed journals).
The official notification clearly specifies that the post is temporary and is co-terminus with project completion or contract duration, whichever is earlier. The project according to the advertisement is time-bound and requires candidates with necessary technical expertise of relevance. The notification mentions that candidates shortlisted for interview will have to submit attested testimonials and come prepared with a fee in the form of DD for 100/- Rupees. The SC/PH/ST candidates as well as women are given exemption from this fee provided the necessary documentary proof is submitted( where applicable).
The total number of vacancies available is 1Nos. as of now.
According to notification issued by the NII Recruitment 2017, The Research Associate post requires qualified candidates with requisite knowledge and experience. The selected candidate will have to display self-motivation and initiative as he or she will work on cutting edge research involving cloning, bioinformatics, and protein science. The current project is sponsored by Department of Biotechnology or DBT, and experienced candidates comfortable with biotechnology are preferred. The project has been given the following title “An understanding into difference of the stimulation of GTPase activity and product formation between human guanylate binding protein – 1 and -2”
According to notification issued by the NII Recruitment 2017, the vacancy for the Junior Research Fellow post details are given below:
|Sl. No.||Post Title||No. of Posts||Salary||Contact Details|
|1||Research Associate||1||36,000/- rupees with HRA of 30%||Dr. Dr. Pushkar Sharma email@example.com|
|Last Date For Receiving Applications: 22.04.2017|
According to notification issued by the NII Recruitment 2017, The following qualifications in terms of academics and experience for Junior Research Fellows(JRF) post are mentioned:
- The essential qualification for the candidate is an MSc with specialization in Biochemistry or Biophysics or Biotechnology or Bio-informatics. The candidate must have qualified for an examination at National Level and this is mandatory.
- The candidates requires relevant experience in cloning, molecular biology basics, and in recombinant proteins’ purification and expression. Self-motivated candidates with experience in biophysical work , cell cultures, as well as bioinformatics are preferred.
According to notification issued by the NII Recruitment 2017, the age requirement is not mentioned for the Research Associate.
According to notification issued by the NII Recruitment 2017, the applicants who applied successfully will be scrutinized based on their eligibility criteria, experience of relevance, and disciplinary skills. Candidates who are eligible are shortlisted and called for an interview . The candidates who are invited for the interview will have to bring attested copies of all their certificates for submission along with a fee of Rs 100/- in the form of a DD. The DD is drawn on Indian Bank or Canara Bank and should be in favour of Director, NII payable at New Delhi/Delhi . The PH/SC/ST category (and women ) candidates are given exemption in fee payment. Candidates who try to influence selection process or do canvassing will be disqualified from the recruitment procedure. Appointment will be given to deserving candidate after careful evaluation and this will be for the project duration or contract period of 1 yr. whichever is earlier.
The candidate selected for JRF post will be paid a consolidated emolument which is in accordance with the Rules of Institute. This is dependent on proven experience and qualifications. The appointee will get consolidated salary of Rs. 36,000/- every month along with 30% as HRA only if the necessary NET-qualification requirement is met.
The short listed candidates will be called for interview and they have to come prepared with Rs 100/- DD.
How to Apply:
According to notification issued by the NII Recruitment 2017, following are the instructions on how to Apply –
- The application should be in a prescribed format which is available for download at website. The links are provided below and the format requires information of personal nature like DOB, parent’s’ names, gender, etc. Residential address also has to be mentioned.
- The following details also have to be submitted- A detailed C.V. with contact information like e-mail id, phone and fax numbers.
- Applicants have to mention ST/SC/PH/OBC category with documentary proof attached.
- Application should be submitted via e-mail, and should be directed to Project Investigator mentioned below. The project name has to be mentioned clearly as the subject of email.
- Dr. Apurba Kumar Sau with email id as follows: [email protected]
According to notification issued by the NII Recruitment 2017, the last date for receiving applications for the Research Associate post is as follows: 22.04.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The official website for NII is at: http://www.nii.res.in/
The vacancy notifications for various posts at NII are at: http://www.nii.res.in/others/announcements
The notification with prescribed application format is available for download at following links:
- Candidates who provide incomplete information in applications are rejected.
- The applicant has to mention the passing date of examinations in clear terms.
- DA or TA will not be paid for candidates invited for interview.
- The JRF appointee gets no housing or hostel facility.