National Housing Bank Recruitment 2017: Chief Processing Officer Contractual Post:
The bank is seeking to appoint experienced professionals for carrying out work pertaining to evaluation of existing policies/process documents, amendment/ formulation of policy documents/process nhb recruitment manuals and monitoring of processes before initiating business operations to enable the Bank to produce quality work through Business Process Management (BPM).
Interested persons may apply online from 04.04.2017 to 30.04.2017 for the post by visiting “Careers with NHB” section of Bank’s website www.nhb.org.in
Title of the Job – Chief Processing Officer
No. of Posts – One (01)
Terms of Service-
- CONTRACTUAL, initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period, depending on satisfactory performance, age and continued requirement.
- In exceptional cases, a longer initial period can be considered. Performance will be reviewed after six months.
- Location- New Delhi
- Post-graduation in Science/Management/Mathematics/ Engineering/ Technology, CA/CFA, MBAs, Statistics, Operations Research or equivalent.
- Six Sigma Certification or equivalent (optional).
- Experience- Minimum 10 years’ of experience as Business Analyst/Business Process Management Official in large and complex financial projects in RBI/Banks/FIs/other institutions of repute in India/Abroad
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst/Business Process Management official, on large and complex financial projects
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Re engineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows
- Leverage technology to evaluate and apply analytic tools and techniques to manage work as also to integrate leadership and communication skills with information technology, information management, and data science to maximize business intelligence and decision making.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience in developing business requirements
- Experience in developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations.
The candidate should not exceed 45 years as on 01.03.2017.
- Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments will be Rs. 3.25 lacs (if accommodation is not provided by the Bank).
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply by filling up On-line application Form from 04.04.2016 to 30.04.2016 only through Bank’s website www.nhb.org.in
- Candidates have to ensure that the e-mail ID and mobile no. provided by them in the application form is correct and readable.
- It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email/phone.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. if any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates.
- No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- Candidates, called for interview will be paid Air fare (Economy Class) or Actual expenses, traveled by other modes, whichever is less by the shortest route in India.
- Local travelling expenses will not be paid.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in New Delhi and courts/tribunals/ forums at New Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute
Application/ Processing Fee:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE.
- On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee.
- If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
|Application Begin Date:||01.04.2016|
|Application End Date:||30.04.2016|
|Date of Closure for Edit:||30.04.2016|
|Last Date of Reprint:||20.05.2016|
Advertisement and Contact Details:
Note:Interested persons may apply online from 04.04.2016 to 30.04.2016 for the post by visiting “Careers with NHB” section of Bank’s website www.nhb.org.in .In case of any clarification please contact the following officer: Sh. Sourav Seal Dy. General Manager (HRD) National Housing Bank Core 5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003 Contact: +91-11-24611070 e-mail:[email protected]
Application form link Details: http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/nhbcpo0416/
NHB Recruitment 2017 for the Post of Chief Processing Officer:
Chief Processing Officer (on contract basis) with a contract for one year, then further extendable based on satisfactory performance, age, and requirement.
The National Housing Bank was formed on 9th July 1988 under the National Housing Bank Act 1987, and is a subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India, which acts as a primary regulatory agency to promote housing financial institutions in the state as well as in other regional levels. The banks aims at capitalizing institutional funds to develop housing infrastructure for the weaker section of the society in the rural and urban areas through various schemes implemented at an institutional level and reduce housing shortage in the country.The bank is headquartered in Delhi and has various branch and regional offices in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, and Bhopal.
National Housing Bank seeks a chief processing officer on a contract basis for a period of one year in Delhi, which would further be renewed depending on continuance, age, and performance factors. The review of performance will be carried out in 6 months.
The bank seeks a young, dynamic, and competent individual for the position, who has served as a business analyst or in similar roles dealing with institutional clientele, and has vast experience in handling analytical data, developing business requirements, and has proven record of developing procedural documentation and presentations.
- The job involves engaging government and private institutional clients and/or their representative and to provide inputs on the functions of the organization.
- To work in-line and in close association with the policies and procedures laid down by the bank.
- To work in close association with institutional customers and coordinate with business operations department to identify patterns in workflow and identify core business processes.
- Organize workshops and engage clients to create awareness and functions of the organization.
- Analyze risks and outcomes of current processes being carried out by various financial institutions related to the bank.
- Develop detailed process maps for business requirement and execution.
- The officer would be posted anywhere in India and job requires travelling.
- The candidate should be capable of handling the current technology available in the banking sector and be able to generate and interpret data using analytical tools.
- Integrate leadership within the organization and develop strategies to achieve goals of the bank.
- To evaluate internal, external, and market factors and conditions that could directly or indirectly affect the performance of the bank.
The detailed notification of the advertisement for the post of chief processing officer can be obtained at
Total no of posts – 01 on contract basis, which would be confirmed based on requirement and satisfactory performance. The candidate could be posted anywhere in India.
Post graduate in science (MSc) any discipline.
MBA (Any specialization)
BSc (any specialization with Mathematics, statistics, operations research)
B.E, B.Tech (any discipline with Mathematics)
CA/CFA, MBAs, Statistics, Operations Research or equivalent.
Six Sigma Certification or equivalent (optional).
A minimum of 10 years’ experience as business analyst, or a business process management official in any large banks or similar financial institutions of repute in India or abroad.
Age of the candidate range from 18-45 years or less as of January 3, 2016.
- By mode of interview.
- Shortlisting of candidates on a merit list prepared in descending order of marks scored on the interview.
- A qualifying cut-off mark on interview shall be set by the bank.
- In case where one or more number of applicants obtains the same marks, a descending ordered ranking will be done based on age on a seniority basis.
- An interview call letter would be sent to the candidate and intimated by e-mail as well as SMS.
A gross consolidated monthly emolument would amount to rupees 3.25 lakhs per month in case accommodation is not provided by the bank.
How to Apply:
Submission of application through the bank’s website http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/nhbcpo0416/.
Candidates are requested to submit a passport size photograph and signature as per the guidelines laid out by the bank in http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/nhbcpo0416/html/guideline_for_photoSign_upload.pdf
A detailed guideline on how to apply is provided in http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/nhbcpo0416/html/HOWTOAPPLY.pdf and the instructions given in the link followed.
All applications need to be completely filled by the candidate, signature and passport size photograph uploaded and fees paid through online gateway to ensure successful submission of application. Please see the notification for further information on how to apply.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
Payment of non-refundable intimation charges or fees will be through an online payment gateway integrated with the application form. Mode of payment may be RuPay/Visa/Mastercard/credit cards/mobile wallets. An E-receipt for successful payment will be generated, failure of which is deemed to be non-receipt of payment. The candidates may login with their provisional registration number and repeat the process again. All fees are to be paid in Indian Rupees. In case of other valid currencies, the fees would be calculated as per the current prevailing exchange rate. The amount paid would be not refundable.
DATE OF APPLICATION: Beginning on 01.04.2016
DATE OF APPLICATION: Ending on 30.04.2016
LAST DATE OF PAYMENT OF FEES: 30.04.2016
DATE OF CLOSURE FOR EDIT: 30.04.2015
DATE OF LAST REPRINT: 20.05.2015
Application Form Link Details:
Application form link details: http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/nhbcpo0416/
Proof of address, identity, and a copy of the interview call letter are to be carried while appearing for the interview along with a duly filled system generated application form along with necessary certificates need to be brought for the interview.
The candidates should satisfy themselves of the requirement before applying for the position.
A proper discharge from duty certificate from the previous employer is mandatory for consideration of employment to the post.
The candidates are requested to kindly read the general information provided in the formal notification released by the bank.
The bank reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility standard as required in order to restrict the number of candidates called for interview.