NABI Recruitment 2017 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post Vacancies
The National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, in Mohali has announced many vacancies. This Institute is basically a Department of Biotechnology, with Ministry of Science and Technology, by Government of India, and it’s located in the city of knowledge at Mohali, Punjab. This organization every time focusses on catalyzing and speeding up the transformation of agri-food sector in India. The advertisement number is 2016-Reseracher (03) holding up the NABI Recruitment 2017 which states about the recruitment offers. This advertisement has been uploaded on the official website of National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute which is given as www.nabi.res.in. In order to accomplish the task of filling the posts of Junior Research Fellow in the department, NABI organized for the NABI Recruitment 2017. Dynamic personalities can enroll in anytime. This is a government sector based company, so if you want to have a good base formed in your biodata, you can kindly apply by following the steps mentioned in this article piece. Those who want to enhance their career can apply before 17/01/2017, the official deadline declared in the NABI Recruitment.
NABI Vacancy Details and the Required Qualifications:
There are many of the seats available for the NABI Recruitment 2017, but this page focus on a special one, whose seat reservation and the department has been given with the recommendations of qualifications one must bear,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Department||Required Qualifications as per NABI|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Agri-Biotechnology||
|Food and Nutrition Biotechnology|
The limitations in age as given in NABI Recruitment 2017 are,
- The limit of the candidate in age should be as per the requirement stated in the clause before their post of interest.
- Relaxation can be given and is admissible.
- One has to file and submit proper forms for relaxation considerations in age.
For being a part of the NABI department, Interviews OR written examinations shall be taken in NABI Recruitment 2017 process. Interviews will be taken as per normal interviews go, for that notifications will be uploaded in the notification section, so one has to keep an eye on the website to stay updated. One can also use the contact us tab, to have a contact with daily updates by simply calling and taking a part in the process. Examinations will have the questions set, admit cards will be distributed online or offline if online one has to get them printed and then bring them in the examination hall. The examiner shall check the admit card and then only grant the entry. One has to make sure they have referred some of the old books and have googled in the contents to know about the exam and what is going to be asked in it. One can also contact the teaching staff and have some of the guidelines.
The shortlisted candidates in NABI Recruitment 2017 will be paid a very handsome amount of pay, which hasn’t been out on the web yet, but, it shall be conveyed to the candidate on their selection. This description about any other pay with the monthly earning shall be mentioned in the clause of the agreement signed when the individual has been employed.
How to Apply NABI Recruitment:
- The candidate has to visit the official website of The National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali branch to participate which is www.nabi.res.in
- Then you can see a Vacancies tab on the upright ribbon of the homepage.
- There shall be some options in that tab, from which you have to select the “Research fellowship” option.
- Then, the next page can show you a table of recent advertisements from which you have to click on advertisement number is 2016-Reseracher (03).
- Read the notification and then download the form via the platform you are using.
- Complete the details of the form and re-check, don’t click on any useless ads popping up on the page if may.
- You will have to attach your documents with the form, for which enter the document in the scanner and get your forms scanned.
- Print the complete form, sign it and then take an envelope, with the name as ”the application form for the post of JRF”
- Then send the given envelope on given address.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute,C-127, Industrial Area,
|One needs to send in their form before||17/01/2017|
- The website of National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute is www.nabi.res.in
- The advertisement for JRF is given here http://www.nabi.res.in/Vacancies/NABI/ResearchFellowships/JRFSRFRA/2016/2016-Researcher(03)/Advt.pdf
NABI Recruitment 2016 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position vacancy at NABI Mohali
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali invites aspirants to apply for the position of Junior Research Fellow under the DBT sponsored research project in the Agricultural Biotechnology research Program at NABI, Mohali. Project Title is:”A genomics assisted synthetic hexaploid wheat gene isolation and pre breeding platform for the improvement of heat tolerance and sustainable production”. NABI Recruitment 2016 is for only one JRF position for NABI, Mohali.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali is an autonomous R&D Institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. DBT has sponsored the project under the Agricultural Biotechnology Program. Only one position of JRF is available and duration of the job will be 2 years or till completion of the project. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form and appear for walk-in-interview at NABI Interim Facility located at C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Ajitgarh (Mohali), Punjab on 5th August, 2016.
NABI Recruitment Notification Details:
Interested students can fill the application form available on website. They can mail the soft copy of the filled application form to the given e-mail or can submit the form at the registration desk from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM on 5th August, 2016. Only the aspirants with registration form and eligible qualifications would be allowed to interview.
NABI Recruitment Vacancy Details:
1 position vacant as Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
As per the NABI Recruitment 2016 advertisement published by NABI, Mohali, the required essential qualifications for the position are:
- Post Graduate Degree in basic science (M.Sc.) with NET qualification like CSIR-UGC NET, MHRD-GATE, DBT-NET, DAE-JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM, ICMR-JEE, ICAR test for Ph.D, DoP-GPAT
- Graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification like CSIR-UGC NET, MHRD-GATE, DBT-NET, DAE-JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM, ICMR-JEE, ICAR test for Ph.D, DoP-GPAT
- Post Graduate degree in professional course, like degrees in engineering/technology, medicine, pharma, veterinary and agriculture
Applicants having these qualifications would be preferred over other candidates:
- NET- CSIR-UGC NET, MHRD-GATE, DBT-NET, DAE-JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM, ICMR-JEE, ICAR test for Ph.D, DoP-GPAT
- Prior research or training experience in Agricultural biotechnology, 2D-PAGE and mass spectroscopy.
- Skills and knowledge of plant molecular biology.
Maximum age of the applicants should not be more than 28 years. However, 5 years’ relaxation for Female/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidate and 3 years for OBC Candidate is being given by NABI.
The selection would be done on interview basis. Walk-in-interview would be held on 5th August, 2016, 3:00 pm, at the NABI Interim Facility, Mohali, Punjab. The candidates need to carry filled application form available on NABI website. The application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI-reception desk from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM on 5th August, 2016. The candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed. All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with full CV, thesis/project report, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
According to the advertisement published by NABI Recruitment, 2016 the salary for JRF will be Rs.25, 000/- per month plus 20% HRA as per guidelines and service conditions as notified by DST.
How to Apply:
As per the instructions given in the advertisement released by NABI Recruitment 2016, following are the Instructions on how the aspirants can apply for the position:
- The aspirants need to visit the NABI website. The link to the website is: www.nabi.res.in
- Then they need to select the option vacancies.
- In vacancies there are few options of which you need to select Research Fellowships
- After selecting Research Fellowships, you will be directed to a new page which would contain details research fellowships available at NABI
- Now, you need to select Advt. no. NABI/8(33)2015-GAP-15/3-Junior Research Fellow to view the advertisement.
- After downloading the application form the candidates should take print out and fill the details which will include personal, qualification, internship and reference details After filling and signing the form either you can mail it at [email protected] or you can submit it at NABI during the registration process. The registration process would start from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM on 5th August, 2016.
Venue Address for registration and walk-in-interview:
NABI Interim Facility
C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII,
Ajitgarh (Mohali), Punjab
- The aspirants need to carry their CV, Original certificates and degree as well as their thesis projects. After verification of the interviews the candidates would be allowed to interview.
Walk In Interview Date & Time: 5th August, 2016 at 03:00 PM
Time for the submission of application form: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM at NABI
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
An official advertisement released by NABI Recruitment, 2016 can be viewed at: http://www.nabi.res.in/Vacancies/NABI/ResearchFellowships/JRFSRFRA/2016/NABI8(33)2015-GAP-15(3)/Advt.pdf
Application form link in PDF format:
- Aspirants who have given exam and are waiting for their result can also apply and go for walk-interview. However, their appointment confirmation will be only be after the results, which means after completion of the degree.
- The Selected candidate would be motivated to register him/her for Ph.D. Selected aspirants may also get a golden chance to go for three months training at NIAB, UK in second year in Genetics and Bioinformatics and to attend coinciding dissemination events and workshops in the UK.