NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Manager Posts
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has issued a Notification for NABARD recruitment 2017. This department is all set to recruit new aspirants who wish to have a job at NABARD. Those who have watched this notification can move on to the applying part before 12th July 2017. All the details about this notification are available on this page itself. Those, wishing for a better career should go on to apply for all these seats available. Those who are going to apply for this Recruitment process should read each and every detail carefully.
Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Seats||Required Qualification|
|2.||Assistant Manager in Grade-A (Protocol and Security Service)||9|
|3.||Assistant Manager in Grade-A (Rural Development Banking Service)||91|
|Total Vacancies in NABARD||117 seats|
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has proposed the following age-limit for the Manager, and Assistant Manager Posts as per NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification,
- 21 years is the Minimum age while 35 years is the maximum age, the applicant must have while applying.
- Relaxation as per the category has been distributed as follows,
|SC OR ST||5 Years|
Selection Process for the Manager and Assistant Manager Posts, one has to pass in the written exam organized by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Department. If passed, additional Interviews might also be taken as per the data restored in the NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Applicants who might be selected for vacancies will be paid an amount of 35150 INR per month as a Monthly Salary. The pay scale might range between 35150-62400 INR.
How to Apply:
- The official website will help you with the NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification and the Application process which is www.nabard.org
- Then from the first page of NABARD, click on the “Working with us” option. That enables the web-portal to know that you are in search of a Job in NABARD.
- From the appearing screen, observe all the links carefully.
- Click on the “Career Notices” option from the available page.
- Click on the appropriate link and make choice for the correct post to apply, Manager of AM. Read the details from the Notification.
- If you think you match the requirements of the job and are ready to apply, just click the back-arrow option and hit the “Link for Online Application”
- You will be asked to register yourself at first. Click on the option saying “Hit here…Registration”
- Register yourself with a Unique Log ID and a Password of your choice.
- Complete the Online application and attach your Graduate, PG Course Certificates with the Application form.
- Lastly, take a good print out of the Application form.
With the NABARD Application, Individuals are supposed to submit their application fee,
|2.||SC OR ST||150 INR|
- The Application fee can be paid before the deadline date.
- The fee must be paid using any Card or E-wallet or Net-banking method.
|For Post. No. 1||7th July 2017|
|For Post. No.2||10th July 2017|
|For Post. No.3||12th July 2017|
The Official Website of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is www.nabard.org
The Official NABARD Recruitment 2017 Advertisement https://www.nabard.org/auth/writereaddata/CareerNotices/1606172157Grade%20B%20ad%202017%20for%20Website.pdf
To Register under NABARD http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardgbrdbsjun17/basic_details.php
NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Junior, Middle Level Managers, Research Associate, Compliance Officer, Asstt. Engineer Posts – Apply Online!
National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has notified for junior and middle level manager and associate positions. Graduates, PGs, MBAs, Engineers, etc., can all apply online provided they have relevant academic certificates and experience. There are total 12 posts with 1 reserved for SC and 3 for OBC candidates. As per the NABARD Recruitment 2017 notification, Only online applications have to be submitted by the registered users at the official website. The following page with additional details has been prepared carefully by our team of professionals with inputs from the official notification.
NABARD Jobs Vacancy Details:
The NABARD Recruitment 2017 advertisement tabulates the following vacancy details –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Level||Minimum Qualification + Experience||Monthly Salary ; Tax deducted at source|
|1||Research Associate||3||Junior||2nd Class minimum in PG – Econ., Agriculture, Econ/Finance||Rs 77000|
|2||Project Finance Manager||3||Middle||CA/MBA – Finance, BE/B Tech + MBA -Finance, 5 to 7 years of Relevant Experience||Rs 1,05,000|
|3||Risk Manager||3||Middle||PG – Econ/Fin/Law/Business +
Risk Management Specialisation or CA/CFA/ICWA + 5 to 7 years as Banking Sector Risk Manager
|4||Manager||1||Junior||Visual Communication Bachelor’s degree OR Instructional Design Diploma + 3 to 5 years video editing, concepts, design comm.||Rs 77000|
|5||Compliance Officer||1||Junior||Graduate + Associate member of ICSI ; Bank, Finance experience desired||Rs 77000|
|6||Assistant Engineer||1||Junior||1st Class Civil Engineering + 3 to 5 years in Banks, Finance Sector||Rs 77000|
The above mentioned qualifications are minimum and essential for selection. Those working for PSUs, Nationalised banks, financial institutions, Government and Quasi-Government organizations have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ or NOC to prove eligibility.
- Candidates with higher experience such as relevant PhD are desired for Research Associate posts.
- Candidates with experience in major consortium lending, PPP infrastructure, and MSME & Rural Housing sector, etc., are desired for Project Finance Manager posts.
Check here – Jobs by Qualification
As per the NABARD Recruitment 2017 advertisement, All aspirants have to be 63 years or younger as of 31st Dec, 2016. SC,ST, and OBC candidates who can submit valid caste certificate are given relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of India rules.
Check here – State PSC Jobs
The selection committee shortlists 1 out of every 5 applications based on qualification, experience, and age. The candidates with higher experience are given preference. All shortlisted candidates are interviewed and documents are verified as and when needed. The final decision regarding appointments and total number of posts is in the hands of the selection committee. Aspirants are advised not to communicate or correspond with the Bank in selection matters.
The selected aspirants for all vacant positions receive an all inclusive compensation on a monthly basis. As per the NABARD Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the salary packages are as follows –
- The gross monthly payment for Junior Level Positions is Rs 77,000/-
- The gross monthly payment for Senior Level Positions is Rs 1,05,000/-
- The income tax act and rules are applied, and tax is deducted at the source.
- Travelling and Halting Allowances are also paid as per rules.
How to Apply NABARD Recruitment:
- All the junior and middle level positions require mandatory online applications.
- Aspirants with eligibility and experience are invited to apply.
- The below provided links can be used to check the official notification and submit online applications.
- The detailed official terms of reference including desired qualifications and job profiles have to be studied thoroughly before submitting the online forms.
- New candidates have to register first, and registered users have to login with registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with correct information and upload specific documents.
- Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button, and take a print out of the filled in application form for personal record.
Check More – Latest Bank Jobs
As per the NABARD Recruitment 2017 notification, The following notable dates have been mentioned –
|Date Of Official Notification||21st December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||21st December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application||5th January, 2017|
The link to official website of NABARD is at: https://www.nabard.org/english/home.aspx
The links to the official notification: https://www.nabard.org/pdf/contract%20ad%202016%20fin.pdf
Online application Form – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardvpdec16/
Latest NABARD Jobs vacancies – https://www.nabard.org/demo/careers-notices.aspx?cid=545&id=26