NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Junior, Middle Level Managers, Research Associate, Compliance Officer, Asstt. Engineer Posts – Apply Online!
National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has notified for junior and middle level manager and associate positions. Graduates, PGs, MBAs, Engineers, etc., can all apply online provided they have relevant academic certificates and experience. There are total 12 posts with 1 reserved for SC and 3 for OBC candidates. As per the NABARD Recruitment 2017 notification, Only online applications have to be submitted by the registered users at the official website. The following page with additional details has been prepared carefully by our team of professionals with inputs from the official notification.
NABARD Jobs Vacancy Details:
The NABARD Recruitment 2017 advertisement tabulates the following vacancy details –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Level||Minimum Qualification + Experience||Monthly Salary ; Tax deducted at source|
|1||Research Associate||3||Junior||2nd Class minimum in PG – Econ., Agriculture, Econ/Finance||Rs 77000|
|2||Project Finance Manager||3||Middle||CA/MBA – Finance, BE/B Tech + MBA -Finance, 5 to 7 years of Relevant Experience||Rs 1,05,000|
|3||Risk Manager||3||Middle||PG – Econ/Fin/Law/Business +
Risk Management Specialisation or CA/CFA/ICWA + 5 to 7 years as Banking Sector Risk Manager
|4||Manager||1||Junior||Visual Communication Bachelor’s degree OR Instructional Design Diploma + 3 to 5 years video editing, concepts, design comm.||Rs 77000|
|5||Compliance Officer||1||Junior||Graduate + Associate member of ICSI ; Bank, Finance experience desired||Rs 77000|
|6||Assistant Engineer||1||Junior||1st Class Civil Engineering + 3 to 5 years in Banks, Finance Sector||Rs 77000|
The above mentioned qualifications are minimum and essential for selection. Those working for PSUs, Nationalised banks, financial institutions, Government and Quasi-Government organizations have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ or NOC to prove eligibility.
- Candidates with higher experience such as relevant PhD are desired for Research Associate posts.
- Candidates with experience in major consortium lending, PPP infrastructure, and MSME & Rural Housing sector, etc., are desired for Project Finance Manager posts.
Check here – Jobs by Qualification
As per the NABARD Recruitment 2017 advertisement, All aspirants have to be 63 years or younger as of 31st Dec, 2016. SC,ST, and OBC candidates who can submit valid caste certificate are given relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of India rules.
Check here – State PSC Jobs
The selection committee shortlists 1 out of every 5 applications based on qualification, experience, and age. The candidates with higher experience are given preference. All shortlisted candidates are interviewed and documents are verified as and when needed. The final decision regarding appointments and total number of posts is in the hands of the selection committee. Aspirants are advised not to communicate or correspond with the Bank in selection matters.
The selected aspirants for all vacant positions receive an all inclusive compensation on a monthly basis. As per the NABARD Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the salary packages are as follows –
- The gross monthly payment for Junior Level Positions is Rs 77,000/-
- The gross monthly payment for Senior Level Positions is Rs 1,05,000/-
- The income tax act and rules are applied, and tax is deducted at the source.
- Travelling and Halting Allowances are also paid as per rules.
How to Apply NABARD Recruitment:
- All the junior and middle level positions require mandatory online applications.
- Aspirants with eligibility and experience are invited to apply.
- The below provided links can be used to check the official notification and submit online applications.
- The detailed official terms of reference including desired qualifications and job profiles have to be studied thoroughly before submitting the online forms.
- New candidates have to register first, and registered users have to login with registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with correct information and upload specific documents.
- Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button, and take a print out of the filled in application form for personal record.
Check More – Latest Bank Jobs
As per the NABARD Recruitment 2017 notification, The following notable dates have been mentioned –
|Date Of Official Notification||21st December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||21st December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application||5th January, 2017|
The link to official website of NABARD is at: https://www.nabard.org/english/home.aspx
The links to the official notification: https://www.nabard.org/pdf/contract%20ad%202016%20fin.pdf
Online application Form – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardvpdec16/
Latest NABARD Jobs vacancies – https://www.nabard.org/demo/careers-notices.aspx?cid=545&id=26
NABARD Recruitment 2016-17: 85 Development Assistant Posts Apply Online
NABARD Recruitment 2016 was released by the bank authority in their official website for the post of Development Assistant so the interested and eligible candidates are requested to go through the official notification and apply for the post online. There is a vacancy for 85 posts and the eligible candidate has to apply on and before 20th September 2016. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited the online application for the recruitment of 85 Development Assistant in different regional offices.
Here in this post we explain all the details related to NABARD recruitment 2016-17 like vacancy details, selection procedure, application procedure, exam pattern, qualification, age limit etc.
NABARD Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Development Assistant
- SC: 12 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- ST: 07 Posts
- Gen: 56 Posts
|Andaman & Nicobar||1||Madhya Pradesh||6|
|Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana||5||Manipur||1|
|Head Office, Mumbai||9||Rajasthan||5|
|Himachal Pradesh||1||Tamil Nadu||7|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1||Tripura||1|
|Total No.of Posts: 85|
The aspirants should be between 18-35 years
|(SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 40 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 38 years|
|Ex‐Servicemen||maximum 50 Years|
|Widows/divorced women who
are not re‐married
For further details check the Official Notification.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institution is must with a knowledge in Word processing on Computer is also required.
- Candidate have to fluent in the language of the state from where he/she is applying
NABARD has decided to select the aspirant for the post of Development Assistant based on written test and interview, to shortlist the candidates the NABARD is conducting the Preliminary exam first and then Mains exam for the qualified candidates.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of English Language||40||40||1Hr|
|2||Test of Numerical Ability 30 30||30||30|
|3||Test of Reasoning||30||30|
|Sr. No||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Max.Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)||50||50|
|5||Test of English Language (Descriptive)||Essay, Precis,Report / Letter Writing||50|
|Category of Applicants||Application Fee||Communication Banking Charges etc||Total|
Application fee is non-refundable the aspirants has to pay online by using Debit Cards, IMPS, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards.
**No fee for Staff candidates
How To Apply For the NABARD Recruitment 2016-17:
The applicants has to apply online here we explain the general tips to apply online.
The applicants has to keep scanned copies of Photograph & Signature in format mentioned in the notification handy before start applying online
- Access the official website of NABARD i.e, https://www.nabard.org/english/home.aspx
- Select the “Career”section in the home page .
- It will navigate to a new page, Select the link for the NABARD Notification
- The login portal will open, here the aspirants has to register first with the personal credential, the login to the apply page
- Enter all the details carefully and upload the scanned photo and signature
- Carefully complete the payment transaction also
- Before submitting once again please check all the inputs carefully
- Keep a printout of online application for further use.
|Link will remain Active||30/08/16 to 20/09/16|
|Examination Fees accepted by the bank||30/08/16 to 20/09/16|
|Online Test Date||November / December 2016. Exact dates of examination will be intimated soon in the NABARD’s website|
|Notification Link||Download Here|
|Application Link( Click here to Apply)||http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardrdaaug16/|