NAAC Recruitment 2017
National Assessment and Accreditation Council is also popular as NAAC, located in Bangalore which has released an advertisement or notification to NAAC Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Librarian, Assistant Adviser, Assistant (Publication), System Analyst, Assistant (Publication), Junior Semi Professional Assistant & Other vacancies. Aspirants who found them as eligible for the above posts should apply online from 24th April 2017 till 23rd May 2017. Complete details such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, selection process & how to apply are given below article. All the very best to the candidates who are applying under the NAAC Vacancies 2017.
Assistant Librarian, Assistant Adviser, Assistant (Publication), System Analyst, Assistant (Publication), Junior Semi Professional Assistant posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|5.||Junior Semi Professional Assistant||07|
Candidates who are willing to apply for the NAAC Recruitment 2017 should pass Masters Degree with First or Second Class marks in the relevant field or equivalent degree with adequate experience as eligibility to the NAAC Recruitment.
S.No-1, 2, 3, 6: 32 years
S.No-4: 30 years
S.No-5, 7 & 8: 25 years
Impressive according to the Notification.
Check the official notification.
How to Apply for NAAC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the NAAC Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://recruitment.kar.nic.in/naac/Post_details.aspx
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “NAAC Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “NAAC Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the NAAC Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 24-04-2017
End Date: 23-05-2017