Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 -For Sports Trainee Posts
In accordance to the latest recruitment notification posted by the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017, the organization has asked for candidates for the vacant post of For Sports Trainee.The organization has clearly specified the information on eligibility criteria, age limitation, qualification requirements, and other important details such as salary structure, important links and dates. In order to make things less complicated, we have also mentioned the procedure to abide in order to apply for the post aforementioned which is provided below. All the applications must be submitted with documents before the last Date August 31, 2017.
Based on the official notification released by Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017, given the notification to fill up the 56 Sports Trainee Posts.
Interested candidates should have Represented the Country in an international competition or a State in a national competition or combined Universities team in any national competition or a University in Inter University tournament conducted by University Sports Control Board or A’ division in Cricket or Represented in Super/ Elite Division in Hockey or Football for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Online Application Form – Click Here
- Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 26 Yrs.
The salary will be in the pay scale Rs. 15000/- Per Month.
The organization has prescribed the selection procedure in the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 according to which, a walk-in interview has been arranged on the prescribed dates. The applicants will be selected for the vacant posts on the interview round.
There is no Application fee applicable as per the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply offline Visit the official website http://mumbaiport.gov.in/.
- Read the Official notification before applying for the posts Eligible Candidates can click on the application form.
- Download the Sports Trainee Application form Fill the necessary details like age, address, qualification Attach the important documents required for the post along with the application form.
- Submit the application form before the closing date of application submission Send the application before August 31, 2017.
- To the address given below for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Jt. General Secretary,
Mumbai Port Trust, Sports Club,
2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building,
Ramjibhai Kamani Marg,
Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate,
Last date for the Application is August 31, 2017.
Mumbai Port Trust – www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
Official Notification – Click Here
Have a look on
|Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board||Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017|
|RITES Recruitment 2017||JJSBL Recruitment 2017|
|ILBS Recruitment 2017||OICL Recruitment 2017|