MUHS Recruitment 2017 – Principal, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor.
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has recently published an advertisement title MUHS Recruitment 2017 as per which the University has several vacant positions for which it will be conducting selection process the vacant positions of Professor, Principal Assistant, Professor, and Associate Professor for which the candidates will have to undergo interview round and the organisation will shortlist candidates as per the requirements. The following notice contains important information about the openings which can be referred and then the candidates can apply for their suitable positions. The application forms are required to be sent through post or speed post at the given address before the due date of 14th December 2016 after which no application will be entertained by the organisation.
MUHS Jobs Vacancy Details:
According to the MUHS Recruitment 2017, the concerned organization has invited candidates to apply for the following positions at Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
|2.||Assistant Professor (Lecture)|
|3.||Associate Professor (Reader)|
The candidates who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned position must have relevant degree in Ayurveda or Masters degree in the relevant discipline from a well known Institute or university. The participants must have relevant work experience in order to be eligible for the vacant job.
The participants are required to comply with the age limitation as prescribed in the MUHS Recruitment 2017 advertisement. The participants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other reserved category will receive relaxation in the upper age limit as per the norms of the organisation.
After the candidates are selected subjected to the selection procedure, they will receive decent and impressive salary package which includes grade pay, allowances and benefits permissible to there job position.
The participants who want to get any of the above mentioned position must go through the selection procedure propounded in its official advertisement. The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences will conduct an interview for all its aspiring candidates from where the selection panel will shortlist suitable candidates.
How to Apply MUHS Recruitment:
The mode of application as prescribed in the notice is offline where the applicants will have to fill the application form and submitted at the address prescribed in the notification in order to make it simple we have compiled the instructions required to undertake to do the same.
- First go to www.muhs.ac.in which is the official portal for Maharashtra University of Health Science.
- Then proceed to the career or vacancy section on the official website where you will find list of advertisements from which you have to click on appropriate link.
- Go through the noticed and then download the application format available on the website.
- You have to fill the entire application form as per the instructions given and make sure that there is no duplicate or false information needed on the application form as it may cause disqualification.
- After completing the application form, attach recent passport size photo on it and other required documents listed on the application form.
- Enclosed it in an envelope with the subject line “Application for the post of……………” and then send it through post office speed post at the address given below.
Postal address –
RT Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Akola
Kedia Plots, Jatharpeth road,
Akola – 444 005
- Preserve and hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Here are the important dates concerning with the MUHS Recruitment 2017 –
|Closing Date for the Registration||14th December 2016|