MU OET 2017:
The MU OET 2017 is going to be conducted in the 2nd to 4th Week of April 2017. The candidates who have completed their HSC and are waiting to take admissions in any medical or engineering courses at Manipal University are required to appear for MU OET or Manipal University Online Entrance Test 2017. The Entrance Test will be conducted for three institutes that are MU Jaipur, SMIT Sikkim, and MTI Manipal. The candidates qualifying the MU OET can seek admissions in any of these institutes subjected to his/her ranks. The Important Information pertaining to MU OET has been mentioned below. Kindly refer the given notification to know more.
MU OET Eligibility Criteria:
In order to attend the MU OET 2017 test, the candidates must be eligible. Following are the Eligibility Criteria as prescribed in the official notification concerning with MU OET-
- The aspirants willing to apply for MU OET 2017 must have secured certification of 10+2 or HSC or equivalent with English, Mathematics, and Physics as major subjects.
- Candidates under OPEN/GENERAL category will have to score at least 50% marks in PCM group combined whereas candidates under reserved category are required to have scored not less than 45%.
- The candidates must have any of the subjects that are Biology, Biotechnology, or Chemistry in the qualifying exam.
How to Fill MU OET Application Form:
The Application Form for MU OET 2017 will be available on its official site that is www.manipal.edu. We have compiled the easiest procedure that is required to be undertaken in order to retrieve and submit the MU OET 2017 application form.
- Go to www.manipal.edu.
- On the homepage, click on Apply Online under MU OET 2017.
- Now the participants will have to Register on the website. The candidates will be asked to enter credentials such as Name, Email ID, DOB, etc in order to obtain Provisional Registration Number.
- Now login on the website using the recently generated Registration Number and Password.
- The next step is to fill the application form where the aspirants will have to enter details regarding their personal information, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- After feeding the information, proceed to upload the scanned images of the signature specimen, photo, and other essential documents.
- After completing the application procedures, the candidates will be prompted to pay exam fee using Internet Banking or by using Credit/Debit Card.
- The last step is to retrieve the hard copy of the duly filled application form and preserve it for later use.
MU OET Application Fee 2017:
The Application Fee required to paid is 600/- + 1,400/- of exam fee.
MU OET Exam Pattern 2017:
The MU OET 2017 is computer based MCQ question paper containing 200 questions combining sections that are English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. The Category wise bifurcation of questions is as follows –
- English – 30
- Mathematics – 70
- Chemistry – 50
- Physics – 50.
MU OET Syllabus 2017:
|Chemistry||Stoichiometry, Gaseous State, Chemical Thermodynamics-2, Oxidation Number, Atomic Structure, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrocarbons-2, Chemical Kinetics, Solid State.|
|Physics||Hear, Atomics Physics, Electrostatics, Dynamics, Geometrical Optics, Current Electricity, etc.|
|English||Spotting errors, punctuation, vocabulary, sentence correction, etc.|
|Mathematics||Group Theory, Trigonometry, Circles, Vectors, Elements of Number Theory, Conic Section, Analytical Geometry, Matrices and Determinants|
MU OET Admit Card 2017:
The organization will issue MU OET Exam 2017 Admit Card few days before the date of examination. The candidates who have applied for the entrance test are required to download the Admit Card and take the printout of the same in order to produce it during the date of examination. The Admit Card is expected to be released in the last week of March 2017.
MU OET Results 2017:
The organization will release Merit List as MU OET 2017 Results. The candidates who had appeared for MU OET can go to the official site where the selection to the Manipal University will be made on Ranks obtained in the test.
MU OET Cut off 2017:
The MU OET 2017 cut off the list will be officially released by the concerned organization after the results are declared. Candidates scoring above the cut-off ranks will be called for the Counseling session for further admission procedures.
The estimated cut off for few engineering branches is as follows –
- Mechanical Engineering – 58
- Computer Science Engg. – 19
- I.T. Engg. – 66
- Electrical Engg. – 85
MU OET Counseling 2017:
After the cutoff scores are declared and the results are out, the selected candidates will be called for Counseling session that is expected to be held in June 2017. During Counseling, the participants must carry all the original documents to be produced for verification. Admissions to the preferred course will be provided during Counseling session only.
|Online Application Availability||3rd Week of October 2016|
|Final Date for submission of from||4th week of March 2017|
|Slot Booking||2nd week of March 2017|
|Date of Examination||2nd to 4th week of April 2017|
|Results||4th week of May 2017|
The official portal of MU OET is www.manipal.edu