MSU Baroda Admission Form 2017
With reference to the latest MSU Baroda Admission Form 2017 which was propounded by MSU Baroda recently for the admissions in academic year 2017-18. According to the manual, the candidates who are willing to apply for courses at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda are subjected to undergo its entrance examination via which the final selection of eligible candidates is done. The university offers courses in UG, PG, and PGD levels in faculties such as Social Work, Law, Management, Science, Commerce, and Arts. The aspirants must submit their application along with examination fee before the deadline of 01st June 2017 after which no application will be entertained by MS University, Baroda.
The participants who are seeking information on MSU Baroda Admission Form 2017 must abide by the eligibility criteria for attending the examination which is provided below
The aspirants who want to take admission in various UG Courses offered by MSU Baroda must have secured good academic scores in 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with English as a compulsory subject in order to be eligible.
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination and must have completed his/her qualification via 10+2+3 pattern.
PG Diploma Programmes
The aspirants who had completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for PGD Programmes at MSU Baroda.
The aspirants eager to apply for MSU Baroda must pay the application fee as prescribed below –
For Regular Programmes on Merit Based
- UG – 300/-.
- PG – 400/-.
For Entrance Test
- UG – 600/-
- PG – 700/-.
The MS University Baroda has already propounded the details on selection procedure in its MSU Baroda Application Form 2017 according to which, the candidates will be subjected on Merit Basis. Their application will be scrutinized and screened and only those with high merits will be called for Entrance Examination or otherwise stated by the organization. The final selection is based on Entrance Examination scores.
How to Apply for MSU Baroda Admission Form 2017:
The application form for MSU Baroda Entrance Examination has been uploaded on www.msubaroda.ac.in along with the admission manual and notification carrying important details about the examination. Following are the guidelines to apply
- Now that you are on the official portal, click on Events tab on the homepage and direct towards MSU Baroda Admission Form 2017.
- Read the advertisement for more information and then click on Apply online.
- Here the application form will pop-up on the computer screen which is required to be filled with true information failing which the rejection is imminent.
- Then proceed to the next section where he/she is required to upload self attested copies of testimonials, certificates, and documents and passport sized photo and signature.
- Click on submission button apart completing the application form procedure.
- Save a hard copy of the application form for later usage.
|Last Date for submission of application||01st June 2017|
MSU Baroda Admission Form 2017 notification is available at http://msubaroda.ac.in/modules/manual/Admission_Manual_2017-18.pdf.
Apply Online at http://msubaroda.ac.in/admission.php?action=show_all.