MSDE Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are in search for the release of latest Govt. jobs under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship are suggested to visit the official website to check the latest vacancies. It is heard that the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is also popular as MSDE which has released 32 vacancies under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for the MSDE Recruitment 2017 of Deputy Director Posts.
Eligible candidates are addressed to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to apply for the above mentioned posts on or before 15-06-2017. Complete details such as Application Procedure, Educational Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Results, and How to Apply can be grabbed from the careersplus.in website or from the page below. All the very best to the candidates who prefer to apply for the MSDE Recruitment 2017.
32 Deputy Director Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts should pass Post Graduation from the recognized Board/University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 30 Years.
Maximum Age Limit: 56 Years.
Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700/- on monthly basis.
How to Apply for MSDE Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the MSDE Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.dgt.gov.in.
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “MSDE Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “MSDE Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the MSDE Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 14-06-2017
Direct link @ http://www.dgt.gov.in/content/