MRVC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Site Engineers From Civil Discipline- MRVC Jobs at www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC) employs dynamic and result oriented engineers as site engineers to execute suburban area projects. Candidates with First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering can apply provided they have valid GATE 2017 score. Candidates can download the application form and submit it only using the email mode. All documents have to be scanned and submitted by email before the last date as per the MRVC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification. Selection is done on the basis of GATE 2017 score, MRVC requirements and personal interviews. Medically fit candidates are employed on a contract basis initially for a period of two years. Candidature of suitable applicants can be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process if the information provided by them is false and unverifiable.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Site Engineer (Civil) positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Eligibility||Max. Age Limit||Emoluments – (Rupees Monthly )|
|1||Civil||60% in BE/BTech;
Valid GATE 2017 Scores
|30 yrs. as of 1st July ;
Relaxation rules apply
|Rs 27520 plus allowances;
3% increment after 1 year
The above mentioned qualification criteria are essential and minimum for eligibility. Additional details are mentioned here as per the MRVC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- BE/BTech degrees should be issued by reputed universities/institutes with recognition.
- Full time degrees in Civil Engineering are only acceptable.
- GATE 2017 appearance and score should be from appropriate paper i.e. Civil discipline.
According to the MRVC recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The following age requirements are provided –
- The maximum age limit for the candidates has been fixed at 30 years.
- The date of reckoning for the maximum age limits is as of the 1st of July.
- Candidates from OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories receive relaxations in the maximum age limit as per the Government orders.
According to the MRVC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection process is followed –
- Candidates should ensure eligibility for selection by receiving GATE 2017 qualification.
- Candidates who achieve a valid GATE 2017 score in the appropriate paper are only eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The validity of score is dependent on the candidate securing qualification or higher marks in the GATE 2017 exam.
- Candidates who qualify are short-listed based on the organization’s requirements.
- Short listed candidates are invited for Personal Interview .
- Candidates who are invited for the interview should be in a position to submit the original copies of relevant documents.
- Interviewees should bring the filled in application form, GATE 2017 admit card and scorecard, Engineering certificates/mark sheets, and other testimonials and supporting documents.
- Candidates who are currently employed with PSU/Government/Autonomous Bodies have to submit the No Objection Certificate i.e. NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidates should be willing to execute a service agreement bond for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Candidates are subjected to medical examination to ensure their physical fitness before giving the appointment orders.
- Selection procedure and recruitments are at the complete discretion of MRVC Management.
As per the MRVC recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The salary details are as follows –
- Selected candidates will be receiving a consolidated emolument on a monthly basis to the amount of Rs. 27,520.
- Candidates also receive reimbursement towards their Mobile charges.
- Sodexo Meal coupons are also provided to the candidates.
- Candidates also receive 2nd class quarterly season passes and Consolidated Travelling Allowance to the possible extent as per the policy of MRVC.
- Candidates will also be granted an increment at the rate of 3% of the basic pay at the end of one year.
- The above mentioned increment depends on the performance of the candidate as well as the requirement of the Corporation.
The application fee details for the Civil Site Engineer positions are provided in the MRVC recruitment through GATE 2017 official notification.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the Site Engineer positions in Civil discipline can apply using the following sequence of steps –
- Only Eligible candidates are instructed to apply by downloading the prescribed format Application Form.
- Candidate can access the official website in a browser using the following link – http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/
- The mouse pointer has to be pointed on the News & Information menu item.
- The Vacancy Notices item in the menu has to be highlighted and clicked.
- The career opportunities page opens with the following link – http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,297,462
- The following link can be clicked to display the official notification and application form –
Vacancy Notification for Site Engineers based on GATE Score last date …..
- The official terms of the notification have to be thoroughly studied and the application form has to be downloaded.
- Candidates should take a hard copy or printout of the Application Form and affix a recent photograph in the appropriate space.
- The signature has to be provided by the candidates in the designated place
- The scanned copy has to be submitted on or before the last date through email at [email protected]
- Candidates are instructed not to submit applications by other means or mode as they will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to take scans of the following documents and submit them along with the application form via email –
- GATE 2015 Admit card and GATE-2015 official Score card
- Engineering Graduation Mark Sheet
- Engineering Graduation Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate or Age proof.
The following important dates are listed according to the MRVC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|Date For GATE Applications||September – October, 2017|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||July First Week, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||End Of July, 2017|
The link to the official website of MRVC is at : http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,297,462