MRPL Apprentice Trainee Syllabus – ECE, Chemical, Civil, IE, ME, EE
MRPL Apprentice Trainee Syllabus 2017: Candidates who are giving the MRPL Recruitment exam can check the latest MRPL Apprentice Trainee Syllabus here.The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is organizing a Tech Apprentice Exam for eligible candidates with Engineering degree or diplomas. The qualifiers in the Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee exam are selected on the basis of merit performance in the written test. So, Go through the MRPL Apprentice Trainee exam pattern on this page, and prepare in a planned manner to study all the topics and subjects from concerned Engineering discipline. The MRPL Apprentice Trainee Syllabus 2017 can also be downloaded in PDF format from this page..!!
Organization Name : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.
Post Titles : Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Total Posts: 189
Job Location : Mangalore
Category: Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Official Website: http://mrpl.co.in/
The aspirants have to qualify in the MRPL Apprentice Trainee exam by securing maximum marks out of 50. The candidates require a clear understanding of subjects and total marks for cracking the competitive written test. On this page, We have provided both the MRPL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Syllabus and Exam pattern. To make it convenient for the candidates, The MRPL Apprentice Trainee Syllabus 2018 has also been published on this page by our competent web site team. Go through the exam pattern and syllabus, and crack the MRPL written test using your competitive spirit and subject knowledge. Good luck and Good speed!
Check – MRPL Recruitment 2017
MRPL Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts:
MRPL is recruiting 85 Graduate Apprentices, and 104 Technician Apprentices for a one year period. The training slots are allotted to successful candidates who crack the written exam and interview. The exam pattern and syllabus for the written test are given below for the benefit of participating candidates.
Examination Pattern Of MRPL:
- The written test will have MCQ pattern with objective type questions.
- The questions cover the syllabus from concerned Engineering disciplines.
- The standard of questions will be of degree or diploma levels.
- There are 50 multiple choice questions for a total of 50 marks.
- No negative marks are allotted during the evaluation.
- The written test can be taken in English or Hindi.
- Candidates have to complete the test in 90 minutes duration.
Syllabus Of Written Examination For Apprentice Trainee Posts:
Candidates who have applied successfully have to take part in the written examination for selection. The written test gauges the candidate’s knowledge in concerned academic subject or discipline. The syllabus for written test includes degree and diploma level questions from corresponding Engineering branches such as Civil, ECE, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, etc.,
Electronics & Communication Engg:
- Digital Electronics.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Signals & Systems
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Building Materials.
- Steel Design.
- Theory of structures.
- RCC Design.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Engineering.
- Reaction Dynamics
- Transition Metal Chemistry
- Spectroscopic Techniques
- Organic Reactions
- Atoms and Molecules, etc.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements
- Digital Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Signals & Transducers
- Mechanical Measurement
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Optical Instrumentation
- Systems and Communications
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Biomedical Instrumentation, etc.
- Structural Engineering
- The design of Machine Element
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines
- Automobile Engineering
- The Strength of Materials
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Theory of Machines
- Manufacturing Technology, etc.
- Field Theory and Circuits
- Measurements and Instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Electric Drives
- Power Systems
- Materials in Electrical Systems
- Utilization of Electrical Energy and Electric Traction