MPSC State Service Exam 2016:
MPSC State Service Exam 2016 (MPSC SSE 2016): Maharashtra Public Service Commission is conducting competitive exams for State Service vacancy in different departments. Eligible candidates with 10th to 12th standard of education, graduates, and post-graduates can apply online for admission to these exams. The applicants have to appear for preliminary and main exams only on the specified dates at the chosen venues. The candidates are advised to regularly check the online resources for further information regarding exam syllabus, admit cards, previous question papers with solutions, and other important details. The relevant web pages can also be bookmarked for quick reference at a later date to avoid wasting time on unnecessary web searching.
MPSC Competitive Examinations For Government Jobs:
The following details pertaining to the MPSC State Service Exam can be noted by interested aspirants –
Examination Name: MPSC Main Examination
Type Of Examination: Competitive Examination For Government Appointments
Exam Centres – Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad
Exam Dates – 6th Nov., 26th Nov., 18th Dec., 2016 ; 15th January, 2017
Examiner: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Examination Details :
The details for the State Service Competitive exams being conducted by MPSC for different government positions are tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Name Of Post/Service||Exam Name||Exam Date|
|1||Assistant Section Officer||Main Examination||6th Nov, 2016|
|2||Sales Tax Inspector||Main Examination||26th Nov, 2016|
|3||Maharashtra Agriculture Service||Main Examination||18th Dec, 2016|
|4||Technical Assistant||MPSC Exam||15th Jan, 2017|
MPSC Exam Pattern:
- The MPSC Exam consists of three levels of evaluation – preliminary exam, main exam, and the interview.
- The preliminary exam will have 2 papers, each of 2 hours duration for a total of 100 marks for every paper.
- The objective type questioning pattern is used to test the candidates in preliminary exam.
- MPSC has changed the Main exam pattern to include a total of 6 papers.
- The first 4 papers will have objective type questions from General Studies for a total of 600 marks with each paper carrying 150 marks.
- Two more papers which are mandatory are descriptive and the syllabus includes Marathi and English languages. Each paper carries 50 marks.
- The exams are qualifying in nature and merit is used to select the candidates for the above mentioned vacancy.
MPSC State Service Main Exam Syllabus:
General awareness of candidates is tested in the main exam’s General Studies papers while the language papers test the candidate’s proficiency and comprehension in both English and Marathi. Candidates are advised to study the latest current affairs events with emphasis on Maharashtra specific issues. The syllabus mentioned below can also be downloaded from the official website of MPSC under the competitive examination and departmental examination sections.
Paper I – Marathi And English –
- Essay Writing
- Marathi To English Translation and Vice Versa
- Precis Writing
Paper II – Marathi And English –
- Sentence Correction
General Studies – I :
- Special Reference To Maharashtra Geography
- Geography And Agriculture
General Studies – II :
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Politics
- Special Reference to Maharashtra specific Politics, Law,etc.,
General Studies – III :
- Human Resource Development
- Human Rights
- International and Regional Organizations
- Consumer Protection
General Studies – IV :
- Economy and Planning
- Economics of Development
- Indian Agriculture and Economics of Agriculture
- Developments in Science and Technology
How To Apply MPSC SSE:
Interested aspirants can apply online for the various MPSC State Service Exams using the following sequence of steps –
- Candidates who are willing to take up government service have to visit the official website using the following link – mpsc.gov.in
- The Recent News/Announcements section can be used to study the official notification for vacancies in greater detail.
- Eligible candidates can click the Online Application link at the top right corner.
- The online application system of MPSC is available at the following link – https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- The mobile number, email id, and scans of signature and photo are required for uploading during new user registration.
- Fresh applicants have to register for an account, create a profile, and store their login details include id and password for future use.
- Subsequently the application form for suitable exam has to be submitted and the fee has to be paid.
- Candidates are instructed to select the centre of examination if they are applying for competitive exams.
The following important dates have been tabulated as per the MPSC State Service Exam notification –
|Issue Date For Official Notification||October, 2016|
|Online Application Dates||October – November, 2016|
|Dates For Various Examinations||6th November, 2016 To 15th January, 2017|
The link to official website of MPSC is at: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
The link to the Examination section of MPSC 2017 is at: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Common/ViewPdfList.aspx?Doctype=7a52ac93-dc7c-482e-938d-52e4b5869ec5