MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Sales Tax Inspectors Vacancy – 181 Posts – Apply Online Today – Last Date – 23rd November, 2016
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a notification for vacancy in the above mentioned position. Aspirants with eligibility can apply online using the following four steps – registration, profile creation, application submission, and fee payment. As per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, All the aspirants have to appear for the preliminary exam to be considered for selection. Merit performance in test and interview, reservation criteria, and relaxation rules are applied as per Government norms to ensure transparent and fair selection. Registered account holders are advised by MPSC to periodically login into their accounts for updates. Information pertaining to exam dates and centres, admit card issuance, results, etc., can all be checked using online resources. The official notification was released by the Assistant Secretary of MPSC on 3rd November, 2016 under the following advertisement and serial numbers – STP-0216/CR-73/2016/3 52/2016
MPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the above mentioned positions are tabulated here as per official terms –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Salary||Qualifications|
|1||Sales Tax Inspector||181||Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 +
The minimum requisite qualifications are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is listed as follows –
- Degrees/Diplomas should be issued by recognized Colleges/Institutes/Universities.
- Equivalent degrees and diplomas are also accepted by the selection commission.
As per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The following age criteria are specified –
- Candidates have to be between the ages of 18 and 38 years.
- Age limits are reckoned on the following date – 1st February, 2017.
- Relaxation rules are applied to candidates from reservation categories as per Maharashtra Government norms.
The selection method for the above mentioned vacancy is listed as follows –
- Applications are verified for correction, completeness, and eligibility.
- Candidates have to appear for a written examination to prove their merit.
- This is followed by Personal interviews for making the final appointment.
- Selection is based on the performance and merit level of aspirants in exam/interview.
- Entire recruitment process is at the complete discretion of the selection commission.
The pay band and grade pay details for the above mentioned vacancy are mentioned as follows:
- The pay scale for the Sales Tax Inspector positions is mentioned as: Rs 9300 – Rs 34800
- Grade Pay is to the following amount – Rs 4300
As per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The candidates have to pay the following application processing fee to be considered for selection –
|General Category||Rs 373/-|
|SC/ST/ Reserved Category||Rs 273/-|
How to Apply MPSC Recruitment:
The application procedure is specified below for the benefit of the interested candidates –
- Only eligible candidates are instructed to apply using the online mode.
- The important links provided below can be referred for official website and complete notification details in Marathi.
- Aspirants have to register first for an account with login details such as email id and password.
- Registered users can login for submitting their profile information and uploading photo and signature scans.
- The profile has to be checked for “complete” status before beginning the application process.
- Account holders with profiles can login and choose the Online Application link to submit their applications for the chosen job designation.
- The application fee has to be paid using the My Account link to complete the online application process.
- Applicants can login into their accounts for cancellations and to check relevant information from time to time.
- MPSC informs the account holders that exam centres can be chosen by the applicants only for competitive examinations.
Check here – Jobs in Maharashtra
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the MPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Issue Date Of Official Notification||3rd November, 2016|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Applications||23rd November, 2016|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||24th November, 2016|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||1st February, 2017|
The link to official website of MPSC is at: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
The links to the vacancy list and official notification for the above mentioned positions are at:
MPSC Recruitment 2016 – Head of Department in Civil, Packaging Tech., Electrical and Automobile Engineering
The MPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for benefit of Engineers from above subjects. There are vacancies for Head of Department in these Engineering subjects at Government Polytechnics. The positions are under supervision of Directorate of Technical Education for Maharashtra Polytechnic Teachers Services in Group-A. The recruitment is done by MPSC selection committee for experienced candidates with essential qualifications. The details pertaining to official note, job responsibilities, total vacancies, salary and application fee details, application steps and selection methodology are provided below.
MPSC Notification Details:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission or MPSC recruits for administrative, academic, clerical, etc., positions. The current notification is for Head of Department (HOD) positions under Open and Reserved categories for Engineers only. Eligible candidates can register and apply online. Candidates have to carry scans of signature and photo along with email and mobile contact information for online application. Examination fee can also be paid online or through e-seva or bank services. There are 14 posts in different subjects for Government Polytechnics.
Engineers are appointed for HOD positions in automobile, civil, electrical and packaging technology subjects. Candidates with graduate and master’s degrees in these subjects or associated technologies can apply provided they have relevant experience. Selection Committee will determine required criteria for experience and their decision is final and binding. The official notification has been issued by Deputy Secretary of Maharashtra Public Service Commission in Mumbai with notification number ” Advt. No. – 37/2016 to 40/2016″ and is dated as 29th of July, 2016.
Graduates and Master Degree holders in above subjects with relevant experience will be given appointment. Selected candidates have to offer executive and managerial services, and carry out all academic and administrative processes including requirement analysis, planning, monitoring, and guidance. The appointee has to implement prescribed curricula, and coordinate all inter-departmental activities. The selected HOD will report to Principal of Polytechnic on all departmental issues.
MPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The details for HOD position for various subjects is tabulated below in concurrence with MPSC Recruitment 2016 notification:
|Advt. No.||Post Title; Subject||Total Posts;
|Pay band +
|Essential Qualifications and Experience|
|37/2016||Head of Department ;
UR – 2
|[ Bachelors or Masters Degree in respective branch of Engineering/Technology with First Class or Equivalent.
Relevant Experience of 10 Yrs. in Teaching or Industry or Research is minimum ]
OR[ Bachelors or Masters Degree in respective branch of Engineering/Technology with First Class or Equivalent.
PhD or Equivalent with Minimum 5 Yrs. of Relevant Experience in respective subject ]
|38/2016||Head of Department ;
UR – 1
|39/2016||Head of Department ;
UR – 1
|40/2016||Head of Department ;
UR – 3
Reserved – 4
The HOD posts require above essential study and experience requirements. In addition, following desired requirements are specified by MPSC Recruitment 2016 advertisement:
- PhD equivalent is 5 papers in specialization are in international journal as author. The journal should have cumulative impact index of 2.0 or more.
- Good academic performance with patents and publications are required for experienced candidates.
- Experience should be at managerial level that is equal to HOD where services offered include designing, executing, training, planning, quality control, analyzing, innovating, etc. Published material of relevance like technical books, research papers, patents, IPR etc. are welcome.
- Management and Leadership skills are considered essential for candidates.
Candidates who are between the ages of 50 and 55 yrs. will be considered for appointment. The date of reckoning for calculating age limit is November 1st, 2016.
The selection process for HOD post is mentioned below:
- All the online applications and uploads are verified for eligible qualifications.
- Short listed candidates have to appear for written examination and subsequent interview.
- Candidates are selected based on performance and reservation rules are applied.
The above mentioned vacancy has salary suitable to the position given, and there is also a grade pay as mentioned in the above table.
Application Fee :
Examination fee has to be paid using debit/credit card or online banking. Bank Challan and e-Seva payment are also allowed. The fixed fee which is mandatory is listed below:
- General Category Candidates pay : Rs.523/-
- Reserved Category Candidates pay: Rs.323/-
How to Apply MPSC Recruitment:
The application process for HOD positions is listed below, and is strictly in conformity with the detailed instructions provided by MPSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Eligible candidates must apply using online mode only.
- Candidate have to create account or login if they are already registered at: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Account creation requires information like username, mobile, birthdate, and password. Login and password must be noted for further use.
- Login and password have to be entered, and one-time profile has to be created.
- One-time profile needs personal, married status, gender, phone, email, address, qualification, Experience, etc., details.
- Photo and signature have to be uploaded. Only JPEG/JPG format scans with 50kb Max size and having Dimensions of 3.5 X 4.5 cm – breadth X height – are acceptable.
- After profile is saved, candidate can submit application by logging into home page and clicking on “Online Application” menu item.
- Select the vacancy and click on “Click Here to Apply” link.
- Candidate profile is displayed which can be checked for correctness and submit button is clicked to complete application submission step.
- Candidate has to pay fee next by clicking on “My Account” link.
- The examination type has to be selected, and “Pay now” link next to vacancy is clicked.
- Mode of payment has to be selected. Online option leads to Payment gateway where candidate can pay fee using debit or credit card or online banking.
- Other modes required candidate to take printout of payment slip to pay at e-seva centre or bank challan for bank payment after 2 or 4 hours.
- Status of fee paid is changed to “Paid” and this should be checked before selecting exam centre to complete application steps.
The MPSC Recruitment 2016 requests eligible candidates to take note of following dates –
|Date of Official Notification Issue||29th July, 2016|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||18th August, 2016|
|Last date of Fee Payment||19th August, 2016|
The Link to official website of MPSC is at: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
The Links with vacancy notifications in Hindi and English are at:
- Applications with incomplete details or without testimonial copies will be rejected.
- Applicants have to pay the mandatory fee.
- Only online application method is to be used.
- Appointments is at the discretion of MPSC authorities and decisions made are non-negotiable.