MPSC Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission which in short is called as MPSC which has released a notification for the MPSC Recruitment 2017 for 408 Clerk/Typist posts. These posts should have sound knowledge in English and Marathi as it is local language. Candidates who wish to appear for the MPSC Recruitment 2017 should go to the official website to get complete details about the vacancies. Aspirants should submit their filled in application form on or before 26-04-2017. Visit the official website or careersplus.in for complete details about the MPSC vacancies 2017. For more details about the Clerk Typist post checkout the space below.
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2017:
Clerk/Typist (Marathi Language): 370 Post
Clerk/Typist (English Language): 38 Post
Aspirants should pass 10th from Board or any equivalent post from the recognized university or institute.
Candidates Age should be 18yrs to 33yrs.
Impressive according to the MPSC officials.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
General/OBC Candidates: Rs.373/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs.373/-
SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 273/-
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the desired job in MPSC Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to arrange a set of Xerox copies of original documents, valid Email ID & Password and recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the Official website @ “https://www.mpsc.gov.in” .
- Press “career” tab and select the desired post to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Choose “Announcements” tab to get registered “MPSC Recruitment 2017” tab.
- Soon after entering valid details pay the application fee and click on submit tab.
- Challan receipt will be generated on your monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the Challan recipient on your screen.
- Upload all the necessary documents listed on the advertisement along with the attestation of signature attested recent passport size photograph.
- Click on “Submit” button soon after cross-checking the final document.
- Save and download it on your screen for further correspondence.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date of Application: 04-04-2017
End Date of Application: 26-04-2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 75 Civil Judge Posts
Applicants here are the good news who is in wait for the release of job vacancies from the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. They can visit official website and get complete details about the MPSC Recruitment. The notification was released to fill the Civil Judge posts which are listed up to 75 positions. Aspirants grab the opportunity and test your luck by applying for the MPSC Recruitment 2017. Get complete details about the Civil Judge Vacancy from the official website or from the MPSC Advertisement. Aspirants can fill the MPSC Recruitment Application via online.
MPSC Recruitment Details:
|Name Of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Civil Judge|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||04.04.2017|
Candidates who wish to apply for the MPSC Civil Judge post should be between 21 to 25 years old as on March 15th 2017.
Aspirants should complete LLM/ LLB to appear for the MPSC vacancy. Refer the recruitment page to get more details about the other details.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- General Candidates: Rs. 373/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 273/-
Rs. 27700/- to 44770/-
MPSC Recruitment Application Procedure:
- Log on to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2017 @ www.mpsc.gov.in from March 15th 2017 to April 04th 2017.
- Search for the “Advertisement/ Notifications” tab on the navigation bar of the home page.
- Press on the desired post link and read all the instructions before getting ready to apply.
- Enter valid details in the marked fields and pay the application fee followed by submitting the form online.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a print out of the MPSC Civil Judge Vacancy application form for the future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15-03-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-04-2017|
|Date for Preliminary Exam||21-05-2017|
|Date for Main Exam||08-10-2017|
Direct Link for MPSC Current Openings @ https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Common/ViewPdfList.aspx?Doctype=c1fce94a-5217-4231-bfff-1cfaf5b9ca8a
MPSC Recruitment 2017 PDF @ https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Upload/Pdf/03-2017%20-%20Civil%20Judge%20Junior%20Division%20and%20Judicial%20Magistrate%20First%20Class%20Preliminary%20Examination%20-%202017.pdf
MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply 300 State Excise Sub Inspector posts
Maharashtra is known for its heritage and cultural activities and the State established a constitutional body under Article 315 Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) which has called for the MPSC Recruitment 2017. There are 300 State Excise Sub Inspector posts vacancies notified by MPSC Recruitment 2017. The application details, exam date and other details of the vacancy are listed below.
|Commission Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to fill online application||02-02-2017|
There are nearly 300 vacancies for MPSC Recruitment 2017 in State Excise Sub Inspector posts. For more updates kindly visit careersplus site and official website too.
Aspirants should pass Graduation from any of the reputed Institution or Organization to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2017.
The MPSC Recruitment 2017 appearing candidates should have a minimum age limit of 18 years and 35 years as maximum age limit. Age relaxation is given for the candidates from reserve section.
Candidates who gets selected for the MPSC Recruitment 2017 will get a decent pay Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- and addition of Rs. 3500/- monthly as Grade Pay.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Fee:
Candidates from general category should pay Rs. 523/- as MPSC Recruitment 2017 examination fee and for reserved candidates it is Rs. 323/-. Applicants can send the examination fee in the form of Challan /Debit Card/Credit Card/CSC/Net Banking of SBI.
The 2017 MPSC Recruitment selection procedure depends upon the decision of Maharashtra Public Service Commission selection committee where examinant performance is considered in the Main exam and interview.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applying for the 2017 MPSC Recruitment is easy by following the below steps.
- Candidates are requested to log on to the official website of the MPSC Recruitment Board at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on the “New User Registration” tab to register in the site which helps the candidates to fill the necessary details for the post released by MPSC Recruitment.
- Press on “Create User” tab to complete the entry of details for registration into the official website.
- Enter valid User Id and Password to fill the 2017 MPSC Recruitment along with the recent passport size photo upload with signature of the candidate to pay the application fee.
- Hit the “Submit” tab to send the filled in application form.
- Kindly take a printout of the filled in application form of 2017 MPSC Recruitment for further reference.
The candidates willing to MPSC Recruitment 2017 online application date is till February 02nd 2017 before 11.59 pm followed by September 24th as last date for the main exam this year.
Aspirants who are willing to get more updates regarding the 2017 MPSC Recruitment can logon to the official website – https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
State Excise Sub Inspector posts official Notification – Download Now
MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Sales Tax Inspectors Vacancy – 181 Posts – Apply Online Today – Last Date – 23rd November, 2016
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a notification for vacancy in the above mentioned position. Aspirants with eligibility can apply online using the following four steps – registration, profile creation, application submission, and fee payment. As per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, All the aspirants have to appear for the preliminary exam to be considered for selection. Merit performance in test and interview, reservation criteria, and relaxation rules are applied as per Government norms to ensure transparent and fair selection. Registered account holders are advised by MPSC to periodically login into their accounts for updates. Information pertaining to exam dates and centres, admit card issuance, results, etc., can all be checked using online resources. The official notification was released by the Assistant Secretary of MPSC on 3rd November, 2016 under the following advertisement and serial numbers – STP-0216/CR-73/2016/3 52/2016
MPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the above mentioned positions are tabulated here as per official terms –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Salary||Qualifications|
|1||Sales Tax Inspector||181||Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 +
The minimum requisite qualifications are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is listed as follows –
- Degrees/Diplomas should be issued by recognized Colleges/Institutes/Universities.
- Equivalent degrees and diplomas are also accepted by the selection commission.
As per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The following age criteria are specified –
- Candidates have to be between the ages of 18 and 38 years.
- Age limits are reckoned on the following date – 1st February, 2017.
- Relaxation rules are applied to candidates from reservation categories as per Maharashtra Government norms.
The selection method for the above mentioned vacancy is listed as follows –
- Applications are verified for correction, completeness, and eligibility.
- Candidates have to appear for a written examination to prove their merit.
- This is followed by Personal interviews for making the final appointment.
- Selection is based on the performance and merit level of aspirants in exam/interview.
- Entire recruitment process is at the complete discretion of the selection commission.
The pay band and grade pay details for the above mentioned vacancy are mentioned as follows:
- The pay scale for the Sales Tax Inspector positions is mentioned as: Rs 9300 – Rs 34800
- Grade Pay is to the following amount – Rs 4300
As per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The candidates have to pay the following application processing fee to be considered for selection –
|General Category||Rs 373/-|
|SC/ST/ Reserved Category||Rs 273/-|
How to Apply MPSC Recruitment:
The application procedure is specified below for the benefit of the interested candidates –
- Only eligible candidates are instructed to apply using the online mode.
- The important links provided below can be referred for official website and complete notification details in Marathi.
- Aspirants have to register first for an account with login details such as email id and password.
- Registered users can login for submitting their profile information and uploading photo and signature scans.
- The profile has to be checked for “complete” status before beginning the application process.
- Account holders with profiles can login and choose the Online Application link to submit their applications for the chosen job designation.
- The application fee has to be paid using the My Account link to complete the online application process.
- Applicants can login into their accounts for cancellations and to check relevant information from time to time.
- MPSC informs the account holders that exam centres can be chosen by the applicants only for competitive examinations.
Check here – Jobs in Maharashtra
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the MPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Issue Date Of Official Notification||3rd November, 2016|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Applications||23rd November, 2016|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||24th November, 2016|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||1st February, 2017|
The link to official website of MPSC is at: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
The links to the vacancy list and official notification for the above mentioned positions are at:
MPSC Recruitment 2016 – Head of Department in Civil, Packaging Tech., Electrical and Automobile Engineering
The MPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for benefit of Engineers from above subjects. There are vacancies for Head of Department in these Engineering subjects at Government Polytechnics. The positions are under supervision of Directorate of Technical Education for Maharashtra Polytechnic Teachers Services in Group-A. The recruitment is done by MPSC selection committee for experienced candidates with essential qualifications. The details pertaining to official note, job responsibilities, total vacancies, salary and application fee details, application steps and selection methodology are provided below.
MPSC Notification Details:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission or MPSC recruits for administrative, academic, clerical, etc., positions. The current notification is for Head of Department (HOD) positions under Open and Reserved categories for Engineers only. Eligible candidates can register and apply online. Candidates have to carry scans of signature and photo along with email and mobile contact information for online application. Examination fee can also be paid online or through e-seva or bank services. There are 14 posts in different subjects for Government Polytechnics.
Engineers are appointed for HOD positions in automobile, civil, electrical and packaging technology subjects. Candidates with graduate and master’s degrees in these subjects or associated technologies can apply provided they have relevant experience. Selection Committee will determine required criteria for experience and their decision is final and binding. The official notification has been issued by Deputy Secretary of Maharashtra Public Service Commission in Mumbai with notification number ” Advt. No. – 37/2016 to 40/2016″ and is dated as 29th of July, 2016.
Graduates and Master Degree holders in above subjects with relevant experience will be given appointment. Selected candidates have to offer executive and managerial services, and carry out all academic and administrative processes including requirement analysis, planning, monitoring, and guidance. The appointee has to implement prescribed curricula, and coordinate all inter-departmental activities. The selected HOD will report to Principal of Polytechnic on all departmental issues.
MPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The details for HOD position for various subjects is tabulated below in concurrence with MPSC Recruitment 2016 notification:
|Advt. No.||Post Title; Subject||Total Posts;
|Pay band +
|Essential Qualifications and Experience|
|37/2016||Head of Department ;
UR – 2
|[ Bachelors or Masters Degree in respective branch of Engineering/Technology with First Class or Equivalent.
Relevant Experience of 10 Yrs. in Teaching or Industry or Research is minimum ]
OR[ Bachelors or Masters Degree in respective branch of Engineering/Technology with First Class or Equivalent.
PhD or Equivalent with Minimum 5 Yrs. of Relevant Experience in respective subject ]
|38/2016||Head of Department ;
UR – 1
|39/2016||Head of Department ;
UR – 1
|40/2016||Head of Department ;
UR – 3
Reserved – 4
The HOD posts require above essential study and experience requirements. In addition, following desired requirements are specified by MPSC Recruitment 2016 advertisement:
- PhD equivalent is 5 papers in specialization are in international journal as author. The journal should have cumulative impact index of 2.0 or more.
- Good academic performance with patents and publications are required for experienced candidates.
- Experience should be at managerial level that is equal to HOD where services offered include designing, executing, training, planning, quality control, analyzing, innovating, etc. Published material of relevance like technical books, research papers, patents, IPR etc. are welcome.
- Management and Leadership skills are considered essential for candidates.
Candidates who are between the ages of 50 and 55 yrs. will be considered for appointment. The date of reckoning for calculating age limit is November 1st, 2016.
The selection process for HOD post is mentioned below:
- All the online applications and uploads are verified for eligible qualifications.
- Short listed candidates have to appear for written examination and subsequent interview.
- Candidates are selected based on performance and reservation rules are applied.
The above mentioned vacancy has salary suitable to the position given, and there is also a grade pay as mentioned in the above table.
Application Fee :
Examination fee has to be paid using debit/credit card or online banking. Bank Challan and e-Seva payment are also allowed. The fixed fee which is mandatory is listed below:
- General Category Candidates pay : Rs.523/-
- Reserved Category Candidates pay: Rs.323/-
How to Apply MPSC Recruitment:
The application process for HOD positions is listed below, and is strictly in conformity with the detailed instructions provided by MPSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Eligible candidates must apply using online mode only.
- Candidate have to create account or login if they are already registered at: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Account creation requires information like username, mobile, birthdate, and password. Login and password must be noted for further use.
- Login and password have to be entered, and one-time profile has to be created.
- One-time profile needs personal, married status, gender, phone, email, address, qualification, Experience, etc., details.
- Photo and signature have to be uploaded. Only JPEG/JPG format scans with 50kb Max size and having Dimensions of 3.5 X 4.5 cm – breadth X height – are acceptable.
- After profile is saved, candidate can submit application by logging into home page and clicking on “Online Application” menu item.
- Select the vacancy and click on “Click Here to Apply” link.
- Candidate profile is displayed which can be checked for correctness and submit button is clicked to complete application submission step.
- Candidate has to pay fee next by clicking on “My Account” link.
- The examination type has to be selected, and “Pay now” link next to vacancy is clicked.
- Mode of payment has to be selected. Online option leads to Payment gateway where candidate can pay fee using debit or credit card or online banking.
- Other modes required candidate to take printout of payment slip to pay at e-seva centre or bank challan for bank payment after 2 or 4 hours.
- Status of fee paid is changed to “Paid” and this should be checked before selecting exam centre to complete application steps.
The MPSC Recruitment 2016 requests eligible candidates to take note of following dates –
|Date of Official Notification Issue||29th July, 2016|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||18th August, 2016|
|Last date of Fee Payment||19th August, 2016|
The Link to official website of MPSC is at: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
The Links with vacancy notifications in Hindi and English are at:
- Applications with incomplete details or without testimonial copies will be rejected.
- Applicants have to pay the mandatory fee.
- Only online application method is to be used.
- Appointments is at the discretion of MPSC authorities and decisions made are non-negotiable.