MPSC Recruitment 2017
Applicants here are the good news who is in wait for the release of job vacancies from the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. They can visit official website and get complete details about the MPSC Recruitment. The notification was released to fill Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts which are listed in the page below for the candidates ease. Aspirants grab the opportunity and test your luck by applying for the MPSC Recruitment 2017. Get complete details about the latest vacancies can be grabbed from the official website or from the MPSC Advertisement. Aspirants can fill the MPSC Recruitment Application via online. All the very best to the candidates who are willing to apply for the latest posts.
833 Posts for the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
Selected candidates for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts will get monthly pay from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with Rs. 4300 Grade Pay.
Interested candidates should have the SSC / Equivalent courses with 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.for more information visit the official notification.
For official Notification Click Here
Maximum Age limit is 19 – 30 yrs for Open candidates.
Maximum Age limit is 19 – 43 yrs for Reserved candidates
General Candidates: Rs. 524/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 324/-
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “MPSC Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “MPSC Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: July 15,2017
Have a look on
|CGPSC Recruitment 2017|
|SPSC Recruitment 2017|
|THDC India Limited Recruitment|