MPPSC Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission which is also popular as MPPSC has released a notification to fill 50 Assistant Engineer Jobs under MPPSC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants it’s a good news for as the candidates are looking for MPPSC jobs in India from few days. Aspirants are suggested to visit official website @ www.mppsc.nic.in. to apply for latest vacancies of MPPSC Recruitment 2017. Make sure that aspirants should apply for the Assistant Engineer posts on or before April 15, 2017. Complete details about the Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern and much more can be grabbed from the official website.
Vacancy Details of MPPSC Recruitment 2017:
50 Assistant Engineer Posts.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 48 Posts.
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts.
Check the official notification for the Educational Details.
Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 with Rs. 5400 Grade Pay
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
General Candidates: 1200/-.
Reserved Candidates: 600/-.
How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the desired job in HP Post Office Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to arrange a set of Xerox copies of original documents, valid Email ID & Password and recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the Official website @ “www.mppsc.nic.in”.
- Press “Apply Online” tab and select the desired post to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Choose “Register” tab to get registered for the latest vacancies in MPPSC.
- Soon after entering valid details pay the application fee and click on submit tab.
- Challan receipt will be generated on your monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the Challan recipient on your screen.
- Upload all the necessary documents listed on the advertisement along with the attestation of signature attested recent passport size photograph.
- Click on “Submit” button soon after cross-checking the final document.
- Save and download it on your screen for further correspondence.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Application Start Date: 16-03-2017
Application End Date: 15-04-2017
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 – for the post of Block Development Officer (BDO):
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application for from the eligible candidates for applying for the examination related to the promotion of BDOs
Department: Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh
Class: Second class gazetted Officer (Temporary)
- The candidate will have to perform all the functions of the chief executive officer in his absence.
- He would be in charge of Jawahar Gram Samridhi yojana; Swarnajayanti gram swarozgar yojana; mid day meal programme; and programs related to employment and housing. He will also have to perform the duties assigned to him by the chief executive officer and the district Panchayat.
- He will have to work under the guidance of the chief executive officer and will have to perform all the jobs assigned to him by the chief executive officer.
- The selected candidate will have to regularly inspect and observe the work of the assistant development extension officer, and will have to report about the progress to the chief executive officer.
- He will have to assist the chief executive officer in developing reports related to complaint and problem resolution related to the Panchayat, sub blocks under the three tier system.
- He will also be responsible for developing annual plans and guiding the village Panchayat and assistant extension officers, by giving them advice and suggestions.
- He will be responsible for developing monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports on all village development schemes running in the area. He will have to submit this to the district Panchayat.
- He will have have to inspect at least fifty percent and has to do physical verification of twenty percent of the work done under the Indira Awas yojana and other schemes related to housing.
- He will also be responsible for updating the Panchayat inspectors about the status of the recovery amount deposited by the various sarpanches and other officials.
- He will also be responsible for keeping the chief executive officer about the financial aspects of the work done by different government department.
- Swarn jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- He will be responsible for guiding the assistant extension officer in formation and running of self help groups.
- He will be responsible for organizing regular meetings between various banks and the block development consultation committee. He will also be responsible for noting done all the minutes of the meeting and has to see to it that all the decisions taken in the meeting are efficiently executed.
Advertisement No 03/Exam/2016/22.03.16
The Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh invites application for filling up the post of Block Development Officer BDO. Details of the vacancies are given below
|Total No of vacancies||General||SC||ST||OBC|
The candidates applying for the post of block development officer; should possess a graduate degree from any recognized university. He should be an officer working under the department of Panchayat and rural development, government of Madhya Pradesh. He should have either completed five years working as a development extension officer or should have worked as an assistant development extension officer for ten years.
- Candidates who have been imposed with penalty of or undergoing any type of trial are not eligible for applying for the post.
- The candidates on whom enquirers or cases are being scrutinized, they can apply for these. If they qualify the test then they would be appointed provisionally until and unless they are proved innocent of the charges.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application within the date given. Any application form received after this date will be taken as rejected.
- If the department decides to revise anything related to the posts, there may be changes in the number of posts.
The candidates interested in applying for the post must not exceed the age of sixty years.
- All the candidates who apply for the above post will have to undergo an online written exam.
- Candidates who have performed well in the written exam will be called for an interview. A merit list will be developed based on the performance of the candidates. Separate lists will be developed for different categories. The merit list will consist of three times more the number of posts. It is compulsory for the general candidates to score 40% marks in the written exam. The SC/ST/OBC candidates from Madhya Pradesh will be provided an exemption of 10% in the marks, they have to obtain at least 30% marks.
- Candidates who fail to appear for the interview will be disqualified. The candidates selected for the interview will be notified through registered post or SMS. Candidates can also visit the official websites- www.mppscdemo.in; www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com to view the selection list.
- The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the performance and marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam and interview.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation for the written exam. No application will be accepted and entertained in this context.
- After the final results are declared; if the department finds any error or mistake in the printout or list, it has the right to make the changes, It can not be questioned in any way.
- After the written exam is over a booklet will be prepared with all the answers of the questions which were asked in the exam. On the basis of this booklet the answer paper of the candidates who appeared for the exam will be evaluated. The booklet will be uploaded on the official websites of the department.
- If any problem or discrepancy is found in the answers, it will be taken care by the special committee appointed for this purpose. The following actions will be taken in such condition:
- If the answers to the questions are wrong they will be reprinted with the right answer.
- If the committee finds that the right answer of the question is not available or the question has more than one question; then they would leave that question and evaluate the next question attempted by the candidate.
- Candidates that the admit cards will be available online on the website of the department. Candidates can download their admit cards from 06.08.16 to 26.08.16. Candidates can download the admit card by providing details about their registration number and date of birth from the commissions website. The commission will not provide admit cards in any other form.
- Candidates please note that they will have t bring a photo ID card along with their admit card at the time of the written exam and interview. The photo ID card can be – passport, driving license, bank passbook with photo, voters card and so on. Candidates who fail to do so will not be allowed to take the exam.
Rs 9300-34800+3600/- Grade pay.
How to Apply:
The candidates will have to follow the following steps to fill the online application form:
- Candidates can fill the online application from the following websites- www.mppscdemo.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- They can fill the form online and can also make the examination fee payment online through credit/debit card and net banking.
- Candidates please note that before filling up the online they should keep a passport size photograph and signatures scanned. As they would require to upload them at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions related to the filling up of the application form carefully. They should also be careful while filling the details in the application form.
- Candidates are advised that they re-check all the details carefully before submitting the form. Once click on the submit button a pop up window opens up giving details about gender, date of birth and so on. Candidates need to check it carefully, if they are satisfied with it they can click ok; if they find some error they can click cancel and re enter the correct details on the form. Then they need to click the submit button and the OK button.
- Once the application is accepted the candidate will be directed to the payment details. The candidates can pay online through credit/ debit cards and net banking. Once the payment ids received and the candidate is indicated about it. He will be provided with the registration number and other details.
- The candidates are advised to take out a print out of the application form for further reference and use.
- Candidates please note that the photograph and signature which they upload with the application are to be used in the entire recruitment process.
- Candidates will have to bring their certificates and testimonials for verification. If they fail to do so their candidature may be cancelled. If any of the information provided by the candidate is found to be false their application will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the commission regularly. As updates regarding the exam, result and selection process will be provided on the website.
- The results will also be published in leading newspapers along with Rozgar Samachar.
- Candidates have to judge themselves whether they fulfill the required criteria for applying for the post. They should go through all the details provided on the website before filling the application form.
- Candidates using unfair means in the examination or interview will be disqualified.
- The decision of the authorities will be final and it cannot be questioned in any way.
Instructions related to the written examination:
- If a candidate misplaces his admit card, then he can get it by applying it again by providing details about the registration number and date of birth, mobile number. They will also have to provide OTP number given to them.
- If the candidate has any queries he can contact the following number or email at the following email address
- Phone no-0731-2702689
- Email ID-[email protected]
- The candidates can take the help of the mock test paper available on the website for preparing for the exams.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any mobiles or any other electronic devices in the examination hall. Te
- The candidate will also not be allowed to wear any kind of jewellery, scarf, caps etc. during the exam.
- Candidates have to bring a photo identity along with the admit card at the time of the exam.
- Candidates will be frisked before they enter the examination hall. Frisking will be done separately for men and women.
- The PWD candidates will be given 40 minutes extra for finishing their question paper. Candidates can bring their own scriber. The scriber should be intermediate (10+20 pass. No financial assistance will be given to the scriber from the commission’s side. The PWD candidate will have to inform the concerned authorities in advance in written for the scriber.
- Candidates have to reach the examination centre 1:30 hours before the exam starts, to complete the required formalities. Once the candidate reaches the examination hall, his admit card and the photo ID will be checked with other details prior to the exam.
- After the verification of the documents the candidate will be allotted the seat number and room number. The candidates will be under CCTV surveillance from the time he enters the venue of the examination.
- The candidate will be provided sheets for doing rough work. The candidates will have to leave the rough sheets in the examination hall after they submit their answer paper and before they leave the examination hall.
- The exam will be online. The candidates have to use the computer and screen allotted to him during the examination. They can login by using their registration number and other details.
- Candidates if the need is felt can change the answer to the questions. They have to finish the paper within the time limit. The time can be viewed on the screen of the computer. Alarm bells will be rung at one hour completion, ten minutes before the allotted time for solving the paper and after exact 1:30 hours when the time limit ends.
- If the candidate does not submit the answer paper within the time frame. Then the computer will auto save all the answers which the candidate has completed and shut down automatically when the time limit for completing the exam ends.
- A booklet will be prepared by the concerned authorities with all the answers to the questions in the a. It will be sent to the candidates on their email ids. The candidate can send in their objections related to the questions and answers within seven days of receiving the booklet. They have to provide their roll number, name and date of birth along with the appeal online.
About the examination:
The question paper will be divided into two parts and the total marks for the paper will be 200 marks. The first part comprises of General knowledge and knowledge about Madhya Pradesh. This part will comprise of 80 marks, there will be 40 questions in this section; the second part comprises knowledge about the department o Panchayat and rural development. This part is for 120 marks, there will be 60 questions in this section. The candidates who qualify this exam will be have to go for an interview, which will have a weight age of 25 marks.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The general candidates interested in applying for the post have to deposit an amount of Rs 1000/- as examination fees and the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs 500/- as examination fees.
23.03.16: date of advertisement
08.04.16: Candidates can start filling online application for the vacancies
07.05.16: last date for submission of online applications
15.04.16 – 09.05.16: candidates can make changes in the application form by paying RS 50/-
28.08.16, 2:00 PM to 4 PM: date and time of examination
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Apply Online – http://www.mppsc.nic.in/apply_online.htm