MPPMCL Recruitment 2016 – Notification for Assistant Engineer/Manager(Electrical) Trainees on Regular Basis
MPPMCL Recruitment 2016 – MP Power Management Company Ltd. Recruitment intends to recruit eligible, deserving and hardworking candidates for the position of Assistant Engineer / Manager (Electrical) Trainees on regular basis at MP Power Management Company Ltd. which is a Government of MP Undertaking.
MP Power Management Company Ltd. is a MP Government owned company which undertakes the work of power management in the state of MP. Previously the company was known by the name MP Power Trading Company Ltd. but later in accordance with the Go MP decision, the company’s name was changed to MP Power Management Company Ltd. which is made holding company for all DISCOMS of MP. Certificate Of Incorporation Consequent upon Change of Name has been issued on 10th April, 2012 by the Registrar of Companies MP. The company intends to produce efficient electrical products and services for its customers, and to become a trusted choice for electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh and one day be one of the leading electricity marketers of India. Thus, MP Power Management Company Ltd. requires talented and hardworking candidates to fill the vacancies of Assistant Engineer/ Manager (Electrical) on regular basis in the company.
MPPMCL Notification Details:
Notifications regarding the application form, Admit card for online assessment test, or any other information regarding the results will be available on the official website of MP Power Management Company Ltd. Also, the list of short listed candidates for the online assessment test will also be announced on the official website of MP Power Management Company Ltd. or on MP Online.
MPPMCL Vacancy Details:
Vacancy details regarding the positions are available on the official website of MP Power Management Company Ltd. or on MP Online. Suitable candidates for the positions with vacancies shall be selected on the merit basis by the results of the online assessment test.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||ST||Sc||OBC|
|Assistant Engineer/ Manager (Electrical) Trainees||5||2||2||1|
Check Here – Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
MPPMCL Jobs Required Qualification:
The applicant should have a AICTE valid graduate qualified certificate in the electrical engineering discipline.
- The applicants who are belongs to the ST/SC category the valid percentage is 55%
- The applicants who are belongs to the OBC category the valid percentage is 65%
Check here – Latest Engineering Jobs
The age limit of the applying candidates will be decided as per the rules and norms of MP Power Management Company Ltd. Reservations/ Relaxation in the upper age limit of the applying candidate will be in accordance with the Government of Madhya Pradesh rules.
The age of the applicants minimum is 21 years and maximum is 45 years.
Salary Structure of MPPMCL:
During the training period the stipend for the applicants are Rs. 21000/- per month
The pay band for the Assistant Engineer/ Manager (Electrical) Trainees are Rs. 15600 /-
The grade pay for the applicants are 5400 /-
The selection process for the applying candidates is as follows-
- On the basis of the information provided by the applicants in the application form, eligible candidates will be shortlisted as per the suitable eligibility criteria for the online written test.
- MP Online will be responsible for holding the online assessment test in Jabalpur. The online written test might also be held in other cities of MP, depending on the no. of applicants.
- The duration of the online test is two hours. The online assessment test will be conducted for 300 marks, containing 100 questions of 3 marks each from the prescribed syllabus. Negative marking is present in the test and thus 1 mark will be taken for the every wrong answer.
- The resulting score of the candidates from the online assessment test will be counted according to the formula as (3R-W); where
- R= number of correct answers and W= number of wrong answers.
- The results of this online written test shall be declared later on the official website of MP Power management Company Ltd. or on MP Online.
- The Eligible candidate for the position of Assistant engineer/ manager (Electrical) will be chosen on merit basis from the results of the online assessment test.
Check Here – Tips to Prepare Examinations
How to Apply:
- To apply for the position of Assistant Engineer/ Manager at MP Power Management Company Ltd., the applying candidate must download the online application form from MP Online.
- After reading all the notifications and regulations carefully, the candidate must fill the Application form correctly and fill the paying receipt in case of application fee (if any).
- Also, the applicants should attach scanned copies of the required documents as per the instructions with their application form and submit the application online before the last date.
- If selected for the online assessment test, the candidate must download their online assessment test Admit card from MP Online and produce a copy of the same at the time of the test. The candidate must promptly appear for the test and answer the questions in the test as per the prescribed syllabus.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
The applicants subject to pay at the MP online Kiosk. No hidden charges are there.
- ST/SC/PWD/ OBC-PWD – Rs. 800/-
- OBC – Rs. 1000/-
|Online registration opening date||June 28th, 2016|
|Online registration closing date||July 27th, 2016|
|Admit card issue date||August 1st, 2016|
|Online written test||August 26th,2016|
|Merit list will be announced on||August 14th, 2016|
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Information regarding vacancies at MP Power Management Company Ltd., application form, admit card for online assessment test, etc. can be obtained from any one of the following given links.
Check Here – MPPMCL Recruitment 2016 Notification
- The applying candidates must submit their applications in the given time period. Applications submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- The date and time for the online assessment test shall be declared later on the above given websites.
- The applicants should be eligible for the jobs as per the qualifications mentioned for the respective positions in the application form.