MPPEB Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are waiting for the release of MPPEB Recruitment 2017 should visit the official website as the Government of Madhya Pradesh has released the notification to fill 714 vacancies which are direct recruitment for the Post of Female Supervisor. MPPEB is also known as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which conducts recruitment to support the candidates overcome the financial needs. The MPPEB Recruitment is also called as MP Vyapam candidates can visit @vyapam.nic.in to apply for the latest notifications on or before 7th March 2017 as it is the last date. More details about the Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Application Process, Selection Process, Entrance Dates, Admit Card and Result can be viewed on official website and careersplus site too. All the Best to the candidates who are appearing for the MPPEB Recruitment 2017.
Details of MPPEB Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
No. of Vacancy: 2964 Posts
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: peb.mponline.gov.in
Name of Posts:
Here are the details of MPPEB Recruitment 2017 for the candidates ease.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Lab Technician||197 Posts|
|2.||Lab Assistant||09 Posts|
|3.||Lab Attender||06 Posts|
|5.||OT Technician||01 Post|
|6.||Radiography Technician||06 Posts|
|7.||EEG Technician||01 Post|
|8.||Prosthetic Technician||01 Post|
|9.||Assistant Veterinary Field Officer||215 Posts|
|10.||Female Multipurpose Health Worker (ANM)||1798 Posts|
|11.||Lab Assistant (Medical)||01 Post|
|13.||Ophthalmic Assistant||63 Posts|
Candidates who are curious to be part of the MPPEB Recruitment 2017 should possess 18 years as minimum age limit and 40 years as maximum age limit.
Anyhow age relaxation is applicable for the Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women candidates up to 45 years.
Candidates are advised to visit official website or notification page for more details about MPPEB Recruitment 2017.
The candidates appearing for the MPPEB Recruitment 2017 should possess 10+2 or Intermediate from any recognized University for Post No. 01 to 03 & 05, 10+2 along with Diploma in Radiography for Post No. 04. For the Post No 10 Candidates should pass Madhyamik pass/ 10+2 or Intermediate from any recognized University.
Selection Process for the MPPEB Recruitment 2017 is based on written Examination.
For General Category: Rs. 500/- and R.70/- online charge
For Reserved Category: Rs. 250/- and Rs. 40/- online charge
How to Apply:
- Aspirants can apply for the MPPEB Recruitment 2017 through online by visiting www.mponline.gov.in official website from February 27th 2017 to March 13th 2017.
- MPPEB Recruitment 2017 Online Application Procedure:
- Candidates are requested to scan all the necessary documents along with the signature attested photograph before applying online for the MPPEB Recruitment 2017.
- Next aspirants should visit official page website www.mponline.gov.in to apply for the MPPEB vacancies in 2017.
- Search for “The Professional Examination Board” to select the desired post of application.
- Press on “Apply” tab available on the official webpage.
- Read all instructions given in the notification.
- Enter valid details & then press on submit tab to apply online on the official page.
- Take a print out of the Filled in application after submitting which will be necessary for the further use.
Application Starting Date: 21st February 2017
Starting for Correction in Application: 21st February 2017
Last Date for Submit Online Application: 7th March 2017
Last date for Correction in form: 112th March 2017
Date of Examination: 25th & 26th March 2017
Stick to the tab at https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx or http://www.vyapam.nic.in/e_default.html for more details about MPPEB Recruitment 2017.
MPPEB Recruitment 2017- Accountants, Assistant Accountants, Auditor, Junior Auditor – 479 Posts – Apply Online before 8th December
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released an official notification inviting online applications. Aspirants have to be graduates with aptitude, interest, and enthusiasm. The MPPEB Recruitment 2017 notification specifies that age of candidates has to be 40 years or below for qualification. If you are interested, you can apply online and pay the necessary fee using the necessary scans of documents, photo, and signature.
MPPEB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
The comprehensive vacancy details for the posts notified by MPPEB are mentioned below –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Monthly Pay||Age Limits|
|1||Assistant Auditor||300||Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20,200 + Grade pay Rs.2400/-||Madhya Pradesh Applicants:
18 – 40 years
18 – 35 years
|2||Assistant Accounts Officer||78|
The aspirants should have secondary and high school certificates i.e. SSC/HSC. Graduates from different academic disciplines like Arts, Sciences, and Commerce can apply. Aspirants have to produce Certificates, Diplomas, and Degrees only from recognized School Boards and Colleges, Universities, or Academic Institutions.
- The aspirants have to ensure that they are between 18 years and 40 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is provided only to candidates from reserved communities such as OBC, SC, ST, PWD, etc.,
The Professional Examination Board selects the suitable candidates based on their performance in the written examination. The qualifiers in the written test have to appear for the interview and give good responses to get recruited. The selection committee makes the final decision which is binding and final on one and all.
The selected candidates receive appropriate emoluments suitable to their job titles as mentioned in the above table. All the positions have corresponding pay scales with impressive grade pay.
|General Category Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|SC,ST,OBC,PWD Candidates||Rs 250/-|
How to Apply:
- The aspirants have to submit online applications before the last date.
- The important link provided below can be used to visit the official website: https://peb.mponline.gov.in
- Click the download link next to the Group 4 Service Name for official notification.
- Read all the rules and instructions in the PDF document thoroughly for complete details.
- Click the “Apply” link next for opening the application form.
- Enter all the required details, upload the necessary scans, and pay the specified fee.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the MPPEB Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Date Of Official Notification||7th November, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||Today|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||8th December, 2016|
The link to official website of MPPEB is at: https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx
The link to the official notification with job details is at: Download Notification