MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – 12985 ASI, Constable, Head Constable Posts
Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM has released an employment notification as MP Vyapam recruitment 2017. MP Vyapam inviting candidates to apply for the positions of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Head Constable and Constable. Interested candidates can submit the online application before 22nd July 2017.
MP VYAPAM Vacancy Details:
Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer): 34
Head Constable (Computer): 123
Constable (GD): 12828
Total posts: 12,985
Assistant Sub Inspector: He/She must pursued graduation in computer science/information technology from a recognized university or 3 years of diploma in computer science/information technology.
Head Constable (Computer): He/She should have passed intermediate examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognized board along with one year of diploma in computer application/IT.
Constable (GD): He/She should have passed intermediate examination or high school exam from a recognised board.
As per the MP VYAPAM job notification the maximum age limit should not exceed 25 years and minimum age limit 18 years.
Assistant Sub Inspector: Selected candidates will be getting Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200, along with a grade pay of Rs 2,400.
Head Constable: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200, along with a grade pay of Rs 2,100.
Constable: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200, along with a grade pay of Rs 1,900.
The selection of candidates is based on the performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply MP VYAPAM Jobs:
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the above post are requested to fill the online application available at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
Online Application Submission Last Date – 22nd July 2017
Corrections can be made online before – 25th July 2017
Date of written exam – 19th Aug to 18th Sept 2017
Latest MP VYAPAM jobs vacancy notifications – Download Now
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the Post of Junior Accountant, Record Clerk, Stenographer, Tracer, etc.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board broadcasted vacancies under its notice MP Vyapam Recruitment as per which the organization has called in participants to take part in 4041 nos of openings. The vacant positions are of Stenographer, Tracer, Coding Clerk, Junior Accountant, Carpenter, Leading Fireman, I.T. Operators, etc. The Organization has broadcasted the notice containing information on the vacancy,application procedure, selection procedure, etc. The applicants must refer the given notice and must fulfill the given eligibility criteria before applying for any desired posts. The MP Vyapam Recruitment has provided time frame within which the applications must be submitted. The last date to apply is 21st November 2016.
MP Vyapam Recruitment Vacancy Details:
With respect to the MP Vyapam Recruitment, following are the Vacancy Details –
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||328|
|Sub Grade 3||2460|
|Data Entry Operator||09|
Required Qualifications for MP Vyapam:
The candidates who are interested to apply for the given posts must have acquired at least 10th/12th/UG or PG Degree as per the desired position. The applicants can check the official advertisement linked below to know more.
The age limit for the participants to apply for any positions mentioned under MP Vyapam Recruitment is between 18 to 40 years as on date of receipt of application form. The applicants under SC/ST/OBC and other categories will get relaxation period as per permissible by the organization.
MP Vyapam Salary Structure:
The applicants will have to qualify the selection procedure. Once awarded position, the applicants will get salary in the pay scale 9.300/- to 34,800/- plus 3,600/- for the job position of Stenographer and for other positions mentioned above will get salary in the pay scale 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 1,900/- to 2,800/- Grade Pay Per Month. They will also get benefits and allowances permissible by the norms of the organization which are different for all given posts.
MP Vyapam Application Fee:
The Application Fee of 500/- must be paid by applicants under General and OBC category to complete the application submission process. The Application fee is only 250/- for candidates under categories of SC/ST/OBC which must be paid within the stipulated time.
MP Vyapam Selection Procedure:
The Selection Procedure designed by the MP Vyapam Recruitment is based on two phases that are Written Exam and Interview.
- Written Test will be an objective based MCQ question paper for which the syllabus will be out soon. The date of examination is scheduled on 18th December 2016. The participants is required to score well above the cut off score in order to qualify this round.
- If the participant qualifies the Written Exam, he/she will be called for the Interview round where the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has appointed selection panel who will be responsible for shortlisting candidates for the vacant posts as per the requirement of the organization.
How to Apply MP Vyapam Recruitment:
The Application Form are now uploaded. The applicants who are interested to apply for any of the said position must navigate to the website www.vyapam.nic.in. Following are the Instructions to do the same –
- Enter the official site URL www.vyapam.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Online Form” located in the right hand side of the screen.
- Now select “Citizen Services” and select the appropriate advertisement link where the advert will be shown concerning with the vacant positions.
- Now click on Apply Online and continue filling the application form and the applicants are required to make sure that they don’t canvas information in any form or leave any field empty as in both cases, the application form will be rejected.
- The participants must upload required documents such as certificates, testimonials supporting their age, identity, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload Thumb impression and scanned image of photo on the application form.
- The last step is to pay the application fee required as per mentioned in this notification.
- Click on Submit button for submission of form.
- Obtain the hard copy of the application and other associated documents for future reference.
As per the MP Vyapam Recruitment, following are the dates mentioned –
|Final Date for Application Form Submission||21st November 2016|
|Final Date for Correction of applications||26th November 2016|
|Date of Examination||18th December 2016|
The official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board that posted MP Vyapam Recruitment is www.vyapam.nic.in
Application Form are available at www.mponline.gov.in under “Online Form” section.