MP State Service Main Exam 2017 – Room Officer, Industry Officer, etc.
There is a great news for those searching for government jobs in Maharashtra. The MP State Service Main Exam 2017 advertisement is here. According to the concerned advert, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission is about to conduct its MP State Service Main examination in the 3rd week of September 2017. The commission has summoned the 377 vacancies it currently has for positions such as Tehsildar, Deputy District Officer, Police Deputy Superintendent, Assistant Officers, etc for which the applications have been requested from the interested participants. The following notice furnishes detailed information about the openings as aforementioned along with the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply and so on. The last date to apply as quoted is 8th August 2017.
|Group A||Tehsildar||25 Nos|
|Superintendent State Excise Duty||01 Nos|
|Council / Municipality / Chief Officer||06 Nos|
|Deputy District Officer||14 Nos|
|Assistant Sales Tax Commissioner||41 Nos|
|Assistant Operator||06 Nos|
|Assistant Commissioner of Police / Police Deputy Superintendent||05 Nos|
|Past Development Officer / Deputy Chief Executive Officer||04 Nos|
|Group B||Nayab Tehsildar||31 Nos|
|Industry Officer, Tantric||07 Nos|
|Room Officer||17 Nos|
|Assistant Registrar co-operative society||14 Nos|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Records||02 Nos|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Production||02 Nos|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||03 Nos|
|Chief Officer||117 Nos|
|Subsidiary Productive||01 Nos|
Check official advertisement for more information.
Those whoever are willing to apply for the aforementioned job profiles must have secured at least graduation in their respective discipline in order to be eligible.
According to the MP State Service Main 2017, the age limit is between 10 and 33 years as one the receipt of application form. There will be expansion in the upper limit as per the norms of Government of India.
As the above prescribed positions are from Group A and Group B, the following is the pay scale for both the groups which also includes Grade Pay and other allowances.
- Group A – 15,600/- to 39,100/-.
- Group B – 9,300/- to 34,800/–.
A number of rounds will be conducted to shortlist suitable candidates. First of all, written test will be held. Those who qualify the test will be forward to Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test and Interview. Based on the performance and marks obtained, a list will be prepared for selected candidates.
Aspirants must pay the fees to get their application form completely submitted. The fee for reserved categories is 324/- whereas for the general category, they will have to pay a sum of 524/- as application fee.
How to Apply:
Following are the directives to apply online which you can follow in an attempt to submit the application properly –
- First, enter the web address www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in where you can find all the information about the recruitment and other updates.
- Direct to the Competitive Exam section and then, select the job profile you interested in and hit ‘See Advertisement’ to view the advert.
- Proceed to User Registration page where one had to enter the asked credentials to gain access to their account on the site.
- Now click on the application form and fill it up as per prompt.
- Leaving any blank field or fabricating any details can cost rejection of application.
- Upload the credentials such as signature specimen, photo, mark sheets, etc and hit the submit button.
- Pay the application fee and hit the final submit button to complete the procedure.
|Final Date for Application Submission & Deposit of Fee||08th August 2017|
|Closing date for payment through challan||09th August 2017|
|Examination Date||16th to 18th September 2017|
Apply Online at www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Have a look on Imp Links
|MPSC Recruitment||MPSC Answer Key|
|MPSC Admit Card||MPSC STI Syllabus|