MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 – Postman/Mail Guard Jobs, Madhya Pradesh:
Department of Post Madhya Pradesh are Recently Invited for the Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016. Eligible and Interested Candidate also can Read the Notification Before Applying the Online form.
- Online Application Has Start from- 10 April 2016
- Last Date of submit Form has- 05 May 2016
- Last Date of fee Payment has- 09 May 2016
- Exam Held On- Notification Soon
- Admit Card Available On- Notified Soon.
Vacancies of Postman
Total Vacancies: 367 Post
|District||Total Post||District||Total Post||District||Total Post|
Vacancies of Mail guard
Total vacancies: 07 Post
|RMS MP Division Bhopal||3|
|RMS JB Division Jabalpur||4|
For Postman/Mail guard-
Matriculation or Equivalent From a recognized board or university.
18 to 27 years for general candidates
Permissible relaxation of upper age limits as per Government of India Orders are as indicated below:
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper Age limit|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs)||Upto Five years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Upto Three years|
|Physically Handicapped||PH + Unreserved 10 years
PH + SC/ST 15 years
PH + OBC 13 years
|Ex- servicemen (Ex-Sm)||3 years after deduction of services rendered in military from the actual age on the closing date for registration of application|
|Ex-Sm+SC/ST||8 years( 3 years + 5 years ) after deduction of the military services rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
|Ex-Sm+OBC||6 years (3+3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as o9n the closing date|
|Government servant (who have rendered not less than 3 year’s regular continuous services as on closing date for registration of application)||Upto 40 years of age 45 years
for SC/ST and
43 years for OBC
- The marks obtained in Aptitude test will be taken to draw merit in each division and selection will be purely on merit basis.
- It is further stated that If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list, then it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the posts of Postman / Mail Guard in the following Postal / Railway Mail Service Divisions in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 (Pay Band – I) Grade pay Rs. 2000
How to Apply:
- The applicant can apply for only one division either choosing Postman cadre in Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division.
- If an applicant registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- The applicant has to visit the website www.dopmp.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop ii.
- The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form.
- The applicant has to keep ready
- The scanned image of photograph and signature in .jpeg, .jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions.
- 10th Standard mark list.
- The applicant has to fill up the data required online and enter all mandatory fields.
- Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/ altered.
- The applications are to be submitted online only. Manual applications will not be entertained. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no admit card will be issued to such candidates even if they have paid the fees by any mode.
- After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any post office with E-Payment facility (listed under e-payment link of www.dopmp.in) within 4 days of the date of registration.
- After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN for completion of registration process.
- Once payment details are updated in the website, the application may be downloaded through LOGIN after 48 hours of payment updation. The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and application, for future reference.
- For Receiving the SMS/Email to the registered mobile number/Registered email ID, the candidate are requested to furnish valid Mobile Number and Email ID, otherwise no correspondence will be entertained.
- Admit cards for the examination indicating the date, time and venue of examination will be generated for all eligible applicants who have paid fees, about two weeks before the date of examination.
- Candidates can download the admit cards from the website. xv. Candidates who are unable to download their Admit cards at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through support tab.
- The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents.
- The Applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the all statements / inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded.
- The application registered online will be treated as Provisional and the selection/appointment is subject to verification of respective Certificates/Documents.
- Any false/incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected/ terminated.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Last date for submission of application: 09.05.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Notification Link: http://www.dopmp.in/PDF/Vacancy_Final.pdf
The candidates can fill the application form the official website http://www.dopmp.in/PDF/Vacancy_Final.pdf till 05.05.2016 and the last date of payment is 09.05.2016