MP Police Recruitment 2017 – Notification for 14283 posts of Constable, Head Constable, ASI jobs in MP police Department:
MP Police Recruitment 2017: MP Vyapam has released a notification for latest vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment for 14283 posts of Constable, Head Constable, ASI jobs in MP police department. Interested candidates in this MP Vyapam Police recruitment 2017 apply online from 12th April 2016 to 11th May 2017. The official website to apply online for this MP Police Recruitment Test 2017 is www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in or www.peb.mp.gov.in and www.mppolice.gov.in
- The starting Date for submission MP Police Online Form: 12th April 2017
- The last Date for Submit MP Police Online Application Form: 11th May 2017
- The last date for corrections in MP Police jobs application online: 16th May 2017
- The date of MP Police vacancy 2016 written examination: 17th July 2017
Total number of the posts: 14283 posts
Name of the posts:
- Constable (General Duty)- 7194 vacancies
- Constable (Driver)- 534 vacancies
- Constable (Cook)- 246 vacancies
- Constable (Barber)- 43 vacancies
- Constable (Washerman)- 47 vacancies
- Constable (Cobbler)- 17 vacancies
- Constable (Water Carrier)- 115 vacancies
- Constable (Sweeper)- 42 vacancies
- Constable (Mason)- 34 vacancies
- Constable (Bugler)- 21 vacancies
- Constable (Tet Khalasi)- 16 vacancies
- Head Constable (Computer)- 100 vacancies
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer)- 25 vacancies
- The candidates who want to apply MP Police satisfy minimum qualification are given below
- Constable (GD), Trade Post & Radio – 10th Pass
- Driver Post – 10 pass with Heavy Driving License
- Head Constable (Computer) & ASI (Computer) – 12 Pass with PCM and Computer Diploma
- For Male (Man)
Height – 168 cm & Chest of 81-86 cm (General & OBC Candidate)
Height – 160 cm & Chest – 76 to 81 cm (SC/ST Candidate),
- For Female (Women)
Height – Minimum 158 cm
- The applying candidates Minimum Age of 18 years and maximum 28 years (On 1st August, 2017).
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.
Written Test :
- The candidates willing to apply for the post, needs to be give written examination.
- The complete syllabus of MP Police Recruitment Exam 2017 is:
- General knowledge
- History of Madhya Pradesh
- Geography and Culture
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :
The candidates qualifying the written examination will be called for the PET.
Medical Test :
- The candidates qualifying the PET will be then called for the medical test.
- The candidates to qualify the medical test to get selected for the post.
- The candidates qualifying all the stages will be called for the document verification.
- The candidates needs to bring all the relevant documents at the time of document verification
- The candidate needs to be present at the time of document verification.
- The Authority reserves the rights select or reject any candidate without any reason.
- The salary structure for the candidates selected for the post of Constable will be given a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/- grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- The salary structure for the candidates selected for the post of Head Constable (Computer) will be given a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- – Rs.20200/- grade pay of Rs. 2100/-
- The salary structure for the candidates selected for the post of Assistant Constable (Computer) will be given a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- – Rs.20200/- grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
How to Apply:
- Firstly you have to go on the official website www.vyapam.nic.in
- Find a link of Police Constable Advertisement link Click on it and download it
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill all the required details in the form as per instructions
- Upload the recent passport size photo, signature and copies of your qualification, experience.
- Pay the MP PEB Exam 2016 for MP Police recruitment 2016 application as per your category
- Finally, click on submit for complete the registration process
- Take a printout for future use
- For General (Unreserved) category: Rs. 500/- for single paper and Rs. 700/- for both papers
- For SC/ST /OBC candidates (MP state only): Rs. 250/- for single paper and Rs. 350/- for both papers
- Starting of online application – 12/04/2017
- Ending of online application – 11/05/2017
- Correction/Editing Date : 12 Apr to 16 May, 2017
- Date of written examination : 17/07/2017
Advertisement and application form link details:
The candidates can fill the application form from the official website of MP http://www.vyapam.nic.in or https://www.mponline.gov.in and can contact them through their phone numbers in case of any queries during working hours.