MP High Court Recruitment 2017:
Madhya Pradesh High Court is located in Madhya Pradesh of India. Being established and setting up the pillars since January 1956, known as Nagpur High Court which was later patented by Government of India Act in year 1935. As state, Madhya Pradesh was reconsidered as a state in year 1956. Madhya Pradesh High Court MP High Court Recruitment was deemed from being called as Nagpur High court to being renowned as Madhya Pradesh high Court. In 1956, it was November when two benches in High Court of Madhya Pradesh were set up temporarily at Indore and Gwalior.
Opportunities are being provided in Madhya Pradesh High court for filling up vacancies for job in various categories one of them is Distt. Legal Aid officer ..Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so that the applicants can be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in Madhya Pradesh . The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Legal or Law and order works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise.
Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail ad procedure as mentioned below.
Civil Judge in the Madhya Pradesh High court. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline decided by the department which is 05.09.2017.
Name of the post: Civil Judge
No. of vacancies:94 Posts.
Candidates who interested to apply should have the Bachelor of law from the recognized university.
Minimum Age Limit : 21 Yrs
Maximum Age Limit : 35 Yrs
Application fee/ Processing fee:
Following are list of details for application fee one has to pay with respect to which category they belong to,
|General category||Rs . 1000 /-|
|Other Categories||Rs . 800 /-|
- The entire application fee must be collected via the only means which is suggested.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever.
- Selection process is through Online exam and Interview mode, that literally, means that there are mainly two chances for the applicants to assure their seats.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of the org for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be short-listed.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
After undergoing all selection process held by high Court, once the individual is shortlisted they will be paid an handsome amount of Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month.
How to Apply:
- All the application forms with respective to the Distt. Legal Aid Officerfor which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on the official website www.mphc.gov.in
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same All Application forms must be submitted through this mode only.
- One must follow this steps , Visit the website>>Select tab saying ”Recruitment” >>Select link saying” recruitment for Legal Aid Officer”
- All the details must be filled, and filled copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include all the respective degree according to posts.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate form the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
- The copy of the form with all the details however must be maintained.
Starting Date: 05.08.2017
Closing Date: 05.09.2017
Date of Preliminary Exam: 08.10.2017
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.mphc.gov.in
- This is the link which has the advertisement of the post:
Have a look on
|Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017||Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2017|
|SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment|