Mother Teresa Womens University Results 2017:
Mother Teresa Women’s University has notified the availability of the latest Mother Teresa Womens University Results 2017 at the online portal. The courses are Biotechnology, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Historical Studies & Tourism Management, Home Science, Management Studies, Mathematics, Physical education, Physics, Sociology, Tamil Studies, Visual Communication and Women’s Studies The students who are interested in checking their results have to visit the below specified official portals at their convenience. The controller of examinations has also advised the students not to rely on unauthorized websites for notification information pertaining to upcoming entrance exams. Students have to mandatorily appear for their respective academic exams to receive their certificates and degrees at UG and PG levels. Enrolled students can check the latest Mother Teresa Womens University Results 2017 using their registration numbers at the online portal. The students can check, bookmark, or download the marks statements for their respective courses. Those who have doubts and queries can also seek clarification using the contact information pertaining to official mobile, fax, or email services.
Name of the Council/University: Mother Teresa Women’s University
Name of the Exam: UG, PG, Certificate Courses Semester, Arrear Exams
Official Websites: www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
Mother Teresa Women’s University:
Mother Teresa Women’s University offers higher education for women candidates using the regular and distance modes of education. The institute also facilitates research programmes with various research and extension centres. Scholarships are awarded to students from minority, SC, ST, BC, MBC, etc., communities. The online portal of the university provides assistance to students in the form of online applications and fee payment, downloadable notifications and brochures, and results verification. The university advises the students to avoid third party or unauthorized websites that provide inaccurate information. Students have to check the official websites for genuine details related to notifications, admissions, applications, fees, results, and revaluation forms.
How to Check the TNDALU results 2017:
The interested students can check the latest results using the following sequence of steps –
- You have to check the results using the online mode.
- Keep your registration number and full name ready at hand.
- First, you have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- Next click the ‘Results’ link under the ‘Examinations’ link on the top right corner of the page.
- Alternatively, you can scroll down and click the ‘View All’ link on the right side of the home page.
- Select the ‘Result’ option based on your course name and examination month.
- The relevant result can be downloaded to your computer in the zip format.
- You have to unzip the downloaded file to view the results sheet in PDF format.
- Check the marks statement using your registration number and name.
- Finally, You can take a print out or hard copy of the result for future reference.
Direct Link for Results – http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/examination/Results.html