MOEF Recruitment 2016 or Ministry Of Environment And Forest Jobs – Private Secretary, Upper Division Clerk, Assistant – Apply By Post
Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change (MOEF) has issued a circular inviting applications from interested candidates. The fixed format application form is available for download as an annexure in the official notification. As per the MOEF Recruitment 2016 notification, Candidates with graduate and master’s degrees are eligible to apply by sending their bio data, testimonial copies, and filled in application form via registered posts before the last date. Candidates who submit incomplete applications, falsified testimonials or non-prescribed formats are disqualified. The selection of suitable aspirants is done by the Selection Committee on the basis of written exam and interview. The Head of Regional Office of the Ministry at Nagpur has issued the advertisement in July, 2016 under the following notification number – F.No. Estt.-S4/RON/2016/668
The following table mentions the vacancy information for all the positions –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Salary||Eligibility||Total Posts|
|1||Principal Private Secretary||Rs. 15600-39000 + Grade Pay Rs 6600||Bachelors or Masters Degrees||1|
|2||Private Secretary||Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs 4600||1|
|3||Section Officer||Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs 4600||1|
|4||Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs 4200||1|
|5||Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 2400||1|
The above mentioned educational qualifications are essential for eligibility. Additional requirements are provided below –
- Degrees have to be issued by institutes or universities with State/Centre/UGC recognition.
- Candidates require a good academic track record, conduct, and credentials.
The age limits and upper age relaxations are mentioned below as per the MOEF Recruitment 2016 notification –
- Maximum age of candidates cannot exceed 56 years.
- Date of reckoning for age limit is the last date for receipt of application.
Suitable candidates are picked on the basis of following steps –
- Only eligible candidates with good credentials are considered for selection.
- Applications submitted before last date are considered for scrutiny.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility.
- Short listed candidates have to take part in a written examination.
- Qualified candidates will be interviewed by the selection panel.
- Candidates with satisfactory requirements and performance are selected at the discretion of the authorities.
- Selected candidates will be on deputation initially for a period of 3 years.
- Candidates who falsify applications are eliminated from selection.
As per the Ministry of Environment and Forest Recruitment 2016 notification, the remuneration and pay scale for each vacancy are mentioned in the above table.
The application format can be downloaded, filled up, and submitted to the authorities without payment of any processing fee.
How to Apply:
The applications can be submitted by eligible candidates using the listed procedure –
- Eligible candidates are instructed to apply by providing all the relevant information.
- Candidates have to download application format from the official website.
- Candidate has to open the browser and enter the following link- http://envfor.nic.in/
- Click the ‘Advertisements’ link after highlighting the ‘Tenders and Advertisements’ menu item.
- Scroll down the Advertisements page to the following table entry –
“Advertisement for filling up ….Section Officer, Assistant and Upper Division Clerk…”
- Click the ‘Read More’ link to open the official notification in a new window.
- The application format is provided as an annexure at the end of the PDF format document.
- Download and take a print out / hard copy of the application format for future reference.
- The application form, bio data, testimonial copies of all the necessary certificates and supporting documents have to be enclosed in an envelope.
- The envelope can be submitted using registered/speed post or courier before the last date i.e. 14th October, 2016 at the following address –
According to the Ministry of Environment and Forest Recruitment 2016 notification, the following dates are tabulated –
|Issue Date Of Official Notification||July, 2016|
|Last Date For Application Receipt||14th October, 2016|
|Reckoning Date For Upper Age Limits||14th October, 2016|
The link to the official website of MOEF is at : http://envfor.nic.in/
The links to the official advertisement and application process are at: Download Notification