Ministry of Corporate Affairs – Government of India
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as Law Clerk-cum Research Assistant in NCLT/NCLAT on purely contract basis for 6 months.
- The interested candidates who are willing to serve in NCLT/NCLAT shall submit their applications along with a brief resume indicating the educational qualifications and experience, if any.
- The last date for submission of application is 11th April 2017.
- The application to be submitted at address undersigned Shri Ashutosh Anand, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No.529, A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
The location and the tentative number of Law Clerks required are listed below;
- 5 Law Clerks at Delhi for NCLT and 3 for NCALT
- 4 at Mumbai.
- 2 each at Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Allahabad and Chandigarh.
The following essential qualifications are to be considered by the candidate to apply for the post;
- Law Graduates (fresh or experienced) who have passed final year L.L.B. examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidate appearing in the final year examination shall also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing a certificate from the authorized person of the Institute/ University certifying that the candidate is appearing in the final year examination along with the Photostat copy of mark sheet of the previous year.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processors such as Manupatra, SSC online, etc.
The age of the candidate shall not be above 30years as dated on 1st March 2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview process.
- The candidate needs to submit certificate of two responsible persons at the time of interview to proof his/her moral character, honesty, and integrity.
- He/ She shall maintain the utmost secrecy in respect of matters which come to his/her notice by virtue of the assignment and shall ensure that no information, document or anything is leaked out because of mishandling of papers or his/her deliberations with other, or n any manner.
- The Law Clerk will not accept any other assignment during term of assignment as Law Clerk.
- He/ She shall not practice as an Advocate in any Court of Law during the course of assignment as Law Clerk.
- The candidate will be provided of honorarium of Rs.30,000/- per month for a period of six months.
- They will not be entitled to any kind of regular leave except casual leave on pro-rata basis.
- They will have the option to give up their assignment by giving one month’s advance written notice.
How to apply:
- The interested candidates who are willing to serve in the NCLT/NCLAT shall submit their applications along with a brief resume indicating the educational qualifications and experience, if any, by 11th April 2017 to the undersigned (Shri Ashutosh Anand, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 529, A Wing, Shastri Bhwan, New Delhi.
- The applications received after the due date will not be considered and will be rejected.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
- There is no application fee for the candidates who are interested to apply for the post.
- The candidates are informed to post their application to the above address on or before 11th April 2017.
Last date for submission of application- 11th April 2017.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates can visit: http://www.mca.gov.in/Ministry/pdf/Circular_09032016_2.pdf
Note 1: The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject the application without specifying any reason.
Note 2: The application without the attested copies of document will be directly rejected.
- Below is the format in which the application to be submitted along with their attested qualification certificates and experiences, if any.