Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of Director General at V. V. Giri National Labour Institute
The Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2016 has summoned advertisement thereby inviting eligible and talented candidates to contest for the vacant position of Director General at V. V. Giri National Labour Institute. With respect to the latest announcement with Advt No. A-12024/2/2013-ESA(NLI)(vol-II), the candidates are required to have secured the minimum educational qualifications and age criteria enlisted and that the selection will be solely based on Interview. The candidates who are selected for the vacant position will be provided with impressive salary packages. The interested aspirants can check the advertisement below. The applicants must submit the offline application form where the last date to apply is 11th December 2016.
With respect to the latest announcement, following are the Vacancy details posted –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
The vacancy is available for V. V. Giri National Labour Institute, Noida.
The candidates applying for the post of Director General must have acquired at least Graduation or Post Graduation from a well known University as per the Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2016. Addition to qualification, the applicants must have relevant experience of at least 3 years that will also reflect in the grade pay. The aspirants must have work experience as Administrative or Divisional Head or in policy advice or programme funding or planning, etc.
The candidates are required to abide by the age limit criteria as issued by the advertised position. The maximum age up to which applicants can apply is 56 years as on 11th December 2016. The candidates will be provided with relaxation period with regards to their category and as per the organization’s norms.
With respect to the quoted salary structure in the latest announcement by Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2016, the candidates will be provided with salary in the pay scale 34,700/- to 67,000/- plus aggregate Grade Pay of 10,000/-. The selected candidates will be subjected to receive all the allowances and benefits permissible to the position. The aspirants with two year service will receive similar salary as above with grade pay of 8,900/- and for experience of 3 years, the grade pay will be 8,700/-.
The organization has quoted the selection process in their official notification Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2016 which will be based on Interview round. The applications received by the organization will be thoroughly verified and then selected candidates will be called for interview where the selection commission appointed by the concerning organization will interview the applicants and select the most suitable candidates.
The organization will not levy application fee from its applicants as per the notification, however, in case the organization imposes application fee or processing fee, the candidates must pay it so as to complete the application submission process.
How to Apply:
The advertisement has prescribed the instructions to be followed in order to apply for the post of Director General. The instructions as per the Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2016 might be complicated and hence we have simplified the steps required in order to submit the offline application form which is as follows –
- The aspirants must direct to the website www.labour.nic.in
- Then they must search for the link stating Filling up of the Post of Director General, V. V. Giri National Labour institute (VVGNLI), Noida and click on this link.
- The applicants will be directed to the official Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2016 advertisement where they can refer it in order to gain more information on the vacant position.
- Once referred, the aspirants will have to take the printout of the adjoining application form available which is required to be filled manually.
- The aspirants can fill the data as per asked.
- The candidates must check and verify the application form to ensure that no data written is false or no field is left empty as that will lead to the form getting rejected.
- The candidates are required to affix their passport sized photo on the form as per the prescription mentioned in the form.
- The applicants will have to attach all the self attested copies of all the documents required and enclose it in an envelope and send it to the organization’s address provided on the website.
- The aspirants are required to produce all the original documents during the Interview round.
The Dates associated with the Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2016 are as follows –
|Starting date for application form submission||13th October 2016|
|Final date for application form submission||11th December 2016|
Official advertisement is available at http://labour.nic.in/sites/default/files/scan0011.pdf
The official website of the organization is www.labour.nic.in